No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » resources
 Author resources
xTx
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2006-12-08 22:56   
I spent an hour in the admiral server today and realized what an addition to MV it would be if minning resources for planets was the same importances for MV as it is in admiral, this would improve the game for new players and old, as it would take a team effort to keep planets supplied. The auto transfer of resources between planets should go the way of GOTH'S comman sense.

Reeves-81
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-08 23:05   
in other words this game doesn't have the player base to to span the entire mv and if there were fewer systems there would be more teamwork, lol been sayin this for 9 months.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.\"
--Thomas Jefferson

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-12-08 23:28   
go the way of my common sense? um im not gonna dignify that with a come back XD

Email GothThug {C?}
Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-12-08 23:35   
Quote:

On 2006-12-08 23:05, Dr. Gonzo (I Am the Doctor) wrote:
in other words this game doesn't have the player base to to span the entire mv and if there were fewer systems there would be more teamwork, lol been sayin this for 9 months.

Unfortunately, this has been stated before then too. I have spoken with admins about it, and from my knowledge I unknowingly gave a suggestion that would bring ruin to the game with the game how it is now. The worm hole generators are the problem with this idea. If the MV were to be made smaller, factions could easily just worm hole their way to an enemy home system or other important system with no resistance.

Maskerade
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-12-09 10:59   
In the next patch the resources structure is going to change. From what I remember, there is going to be 1(?) resource commodity.

Personally I am of the idea that if a planet gets nuked and everything it destroyed (ie: all structures and population) - the refined resources should be reset to zero for that planet. A lot of people aren't of that opinion, but hey it only sounds logical to me.

Anyway, back to the topic. In beta things are changing so when it comes back up, that might be one thing you'll want to check out.

Page created in 0.010050 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR