No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » New Core Weapons and Shields/Armor
 Author New Core Weapons and Shields/Armor
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2006-12-10 18:50   
I have come up with an Idea i have been Formulating in my head for quite some time...so this is a proposal of sorts for a new core weapon and here it is

UGTO Transphasic Proton Torpedo This Torpedo when fired causes severe Gravametric Distortions Causing a temporal rift and making all systems go offline

ICC Polaron Beam this beam when fired at a ship causes the armor/shield polarity to drain out causing a system wide shut down of all systems (used as a last resort weapon)

Kluth Antimatter Dispersal Torpedo This Torpedo when fired causes massive damage in a 500 GU Radius not quite destroying the target but leaving them with one hell of a headache

Multi-faction Fusion Pulse Generator Causes the ships power supply output to be increased by 150 Units

ICC multiadaptive Shielding The Shields Remodulate everytime a MIR or Pirate use Core weapons

UGTO MultiRegenerative Alblative Armor This Armor when fired at sheds 1% of its armor when alphaed on and can repair itself

Kluth PSIAdaptive Organic Armor This Armor when fired at Regenerates 2x's that of Normal Organic Armor

UGTO/ICC Tri-cobalt Devices This weapon when fired on a station causes it to destablise its Jump Drive causeing it to explode but this is last Resort only and should take along time to build

thats it just some suggestions anyways keeping our modding options open for new possiblitys

Email GothThug {C?}
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-12-10 18:54   
The names are bad ripoffs. They also have no use within the game, and some are way over powered (UGTO armour that only shreds 1% every alpha? YES PLEASE!).

Some nice names, and I wish we could use them (we'd probably get done for copywrite), but with plans already pointing to removal of core weapons on all ships but the battle class stations, we have little point in using them, as the ones we have do what they're supposed to do.

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-12 15:04   
/me sighs and walks away..

Email Supertrooper
Page created in 0.007323 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR