No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Treaties.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Treaties.
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2006-12-14 00:01   
if it moves kill it

Email Borgie
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-12-14 05:18   
Quote:

On 2006-12-13 21:35, TheEvilHawk wrote:
Coeus, I expect from you to be so ignorant and biased. You were not in the MV at that time, therefore, you do not know what happened. All of you totally missed the part where he tried to get a cheap kill off of a player on demo that is supposedly "allied" to your faction. By taken that shot at me, you just proved how completely oblivious you truly are.

And as for your comment, "Hawk you are a newb", I seem to remember a time in .1481 when continuesly killed you with my CL2K Scale. Back when you were "NXC-Charger".

AND, besides that, I don't care what your think, your a nobody to me...

[ This Message was edited by: TheEvilHawk on 2006-12-13 22:25 ]

In all honesty. I was getting very annoyed with /y " he smartin you stole my kill..." every time you came into my screen. Once we were done with kluth we throwing around the idea of attacking ugto next, untill we were dead or bored. I started to tail you out of boredom, and to make you a little nervous. I was behind you for a good 20 seconds. If I was really looking to kill you I would of shot a lot sooner. Truth betold I was going to type something and I didn't hit enter so after my first word I hit space bar and still had you targeted.

I knew right away you wouldn't like that sense you were still upset about the kill. As figured you shot right back at me. I thought sure, perhaps he can get his kill he wanted so badly. Eventually I was about to break your hull and you fled. End of story. Dishonorable perhaps, typing mistake...indeed. Hope we have better experenices in the future.

[small][ This Message was edited by: Smartin *XO* on 2006-12-14 05:27 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: Smartin *XO* on 2006-12-14 05:51 ]

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2006-12-14 06:50   
Quote:

On 2006-12-13 21:35, TheEvilHawk wrote:
Coeus, I expect from you to be so ignorant and biased. You were not in the MV at that time, therefore, you do not know what happened. All of you totally missed the part where he tried to get a cheap kill off of a player on demo that is supposedly "allied" to your faction. By taken that shot at me, you just proved how completely oblivious you truly are.

And as for your comment, "Hawk you are a newb", I seem to remember a time in .1481 when continuesly killed you with my CL2K Scale. Back when you were "NXC-Charger".

AND, besides that, I don't care what your think, your a nobody to me...

There were no CL2K K'luth in 1.481, because it got fixed in that version. Also, kills mean nothing, if you were truely a Vet, you would know this. Look at my profile, I hardly have kills in the top 10, yet my ships damaged is right up there, and that's what people look at if they're truely a fleet leader, or admin, etc, etc, etc.

I get kills stolen off me all the time, the one's that annoy me are the people who purposfully wait and stop attacking so they can get the kill. I doubt very much that Smartin would of done this on purpose, because like me (and many other older players), he does not care for kills.

Grow up Hawky. We've been here before, and there are some of us who know what we're talking about left .

And once again, this whos why treaties do not work. Red = Dead. Let it be.

Let your weapons do the talking. Anything that goes on in-game, should stay in-game.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2006-12-14 06:51 ]

[2006] - Codex09
Admiral

Posted: 2006-12-14 08:53   

Isn't the main idea of this game fun?

Well I must say that over the last however long it has been becoming more and more obvious that the fun part of this game is slipping away and very basically that is not good for the game.

As for the flame war(s) it seems that just about every thread now ends up with someone calling another person names or people arguing (spelling) over things that really are trivial and having forums that are always flaming doesn't do the game any good either.

I have had many kills stolen from me but as they really don't count for pres I couldn't be bothered doing anything about them, yeah I get a little angry for about 30 seconds but hey there is always nother kill at another time.

Hawk™
Cadet

Posted: 2006-12-14 13:01   
Once again, you guys TOTALLY missed what I was getting at in the first place. It's not, and it never was about the kill. ALSO, I was never upset to begin with. All I was saying was, which I know I didn't make very clear, is that it LOOKED like he purposely tried to steal the kill. If he had just happened to be taking a different angle i'm sure this thread would never be made.

As for you Jack, WRONG. First version I ever played was .1481, therefore, how could I have used them? And, no I do not consider myself a vet, seeing as how I only actually played during .1481, seeing as how I can't do anything without lagging to death.

Email Hawk™
Hawk™
Cadet

Posted: 2006-12-14 13:23   
AND, I REALLY don't care about kills or deaths because I will get my old stats back if Shig still has them written down...

[ This Message was edited by: TheEvilHawk on 2006-12-14 13:24 ]

Email Hawk™
BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)
Cadet

Posted: 2006-12-14 16:19   
Shut......

Up
"03:01:01 Rogue Spear: When i first read Squad Broken, i thought Squad Broken was actually Rev's life story"

Email BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)   Goto the website of BLACKHAWK(ENGLAND)
Hawk™
Cadet

Posted: 2006-12-14 16:29   
your just mad because your the one who got killed...

Email Hawk™
Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-12-14 17:54   
Uhhh, there were no CL2k lobsters in 481 - and if you started in 481 then I predate you because I started in 480.

And you're bragging about killing me as a newb with one of the most overpowered ships of its time? You expect what from that... respect? Awe? Yeah, I don't think so scooter... Why don't you brag about how leet your 483 bombing skills are while you're at it?

You done whinging now? Can we get back to DS?

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2006-12-14 18:01   
Ok ok,

Hawk, talked to me and were fine. Let's just let this forum die. I think there's been enough flamage.

p.s. thank you for the kind words. You guys like me! YOU REALLY LIKE ME!

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Hawk™
Cadet

Posted: 2006-12-14 18:38   
Not just yet. Yes, I made a mistake, posting .1481 instead of .1480, big whoop. Your still ignorant. I was speaking on how stupid you were to continuesly come back to ME, only the die in one alpha. My .1483 bombing skills? What? I can't even use a proper bomber as I am on demo. The sad thing about it is, I am 15, and your a grown man. Anything else you wonna attempt to insult me on?

Email Hawk™
Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2006-12-14 19:16   
So many levels of subtelty & foolish attempts at insight as to what goes on around you that I wouldn't know where to begin.

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Hawk™
Cadet

Posted: 2006-12-14 19:22   
Ooooooooooooh, big words.

Email Hawk™
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.017555 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR