No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » (darkspace movie) In the beginning Episode IV
 Author (darkspace movie) In the beginning Episode IV
Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2006-12-15 10:05   
Hello, as you guys know ive been working on a movie for a while and i got my script done. Its too big to be posted here but ill give breif scene descriptions every week when i attempt to record the movie and mroe detailed description ingame.
I need help from the community since this is a community movie and everybody who helps will be put in the movie for. i got it as accurate as possible to some of the fan fics and jazzed it up a bit for more action packed movie. This is the 4th episode so im gona do a starwars hehe. But hopefully it will be in depth to the movie. I need to have pilots that are jsut passin by for a 1 scene shoot or 2, and i need pilots that are gona be named in the movie as part of the story line. So need to be there for every shoot.
tonights scene: ICC breakup, the council of ICC and UGTO are having a meeting near Exartha (a planet near sun out of safe zone) and UGTO is a newely formed goverment departed from ICC due to controlling of the MV. So in the meeting ICC wants 70% of resources from UGTO's planets, which is only very small amount of what UGTO has the solar system around earth, and obviously its a very unfair aqusation, so UGTO turn their backs in disgust and tell them no deal. ICC forces open fire on the UGTO 'traitors' for treason. A battle emerges but the UGTO are no match for the whole defending fleet of ICC, besides UGTO is newely formed, so heavily damaged and beaten UGTO limps through a WH back to earth.
(i changed the fan fic about a little so that ICC are the old goverment instead of UGTO)

i need to shoot this sometime soon guys. so about 10+ ICC ships, (1 station please) and about 6 UGTO ships, a command dread for WH and ambassador. 1 battle/ead dread and the rest cruisers or lower. the positions on where to be will be given in game.
I will start shooting when i know there is enough people in MV and enough have replied to this topic and told me what time they are available.
thank you for any help guys, this will be one great movie.

Page created in 0.007818 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR