No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » place your joke here (keep em clean)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
 Author place your joke here (keep em clean)
.MeLLyMoo.
Cadet

Posted: 2007-01-10 12:24   
***Two Muffins In An Oven***

Two muffins are baking in an oven. First muffin says: "Gettin' a little hot in here, isn't it?" Second muffin says: "AHHhhhh!!! A talking muffin!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

***The Speeding Ticket***

A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding...

Officer: May I see your driver's license?

Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my fifth DUI.

Officer: Can I see the registration for this vehicle?

Driver: Oh, it's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?

Driver: Yeah. Oh, but come to think of it, I think I saw the registration in the glove compartment when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: You have a gun in there?

Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot the lady who owns the car. She's in the trunk.

Officer: There's a BODY in the trunk?!?

The officer tells the man to hold on, backs off carefully, and calls for backup. Quickly, the car is surrounded by police, and the captain approaches the driver to handle the situation.

Captain: Sir, can I see your license?

Driver: Sure, Officer.

Captain: Hmm, this license is just fine. Whose car is this?

Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration.

Captain: Could you slowly open the glove compartment, please, so I can see if there's a gun in there?

Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.

He opens it, and sure enough, there's no gun.

Captain: Would you mind if we opened the trunk? I was told you said there's a body in there.

Driver: No problem.

The trunk is opened, nothing in there but a spare tire.

Captain: The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glove compartment, and that there was a dead body in the trunk.

Driver: Yeah, I'll bet he told you I was speeding, too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Sperm Count***

An 85-year-old man went to his doctor's office to get a sperm count.
The doctor gave the man a jar and said,
"Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow."

The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave
him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.
The doctor asked what happened and the man explained:
"Well, doc, it's like this - First I tried with my right hand, but nothing.
Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing.

Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand,
then her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth,
first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, and still nothing.
We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too,
first with both hands, then an armpit and she even tried
squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing."

The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"

The old man replied, "Yep. And no matter what we tried,
we still couldn't get the jar open."

----------------------------------------

Click the link: http://www.funnies.com/couple.html

----------------------------------------

Funny Proverbs

Man who scratch bum should not bite fingernails.

Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.

Man who fart in church sit in own pew.

War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.

Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.

Man with one chopstick go hungry.

Crowded elevator smell different to midget.

Man who run in front of car get tired.

Man who run behind car get exhausted.
------------------------------------------------------

I'm bored at work.... -.-

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-01-10 12:44   
Airplane one ftw. Just something random I have.
Little JOHNNY at his best

Teacher: Why are you late?
Little Johnny: Because of the sign.

Teacher: What sign?
Little Johnny: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

Teacher: Johnny, why are you doing your maths sums on the floor?
Little Johnny: You told me to do it without using tables!

Teacher: Johnny, how do you spell "crocodile"?
Little Johnny: "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"

Teacher: No, that's wrong
Little Johnny: Maybe it's wrong, but you ask me how I spell it!

Teacher: What is the chemical formula for water?
Little Johnny: "HIJKLMNO"!!

Teacher: What are you talking about?
Little Johnny: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

Teacher: George, go to the map and find North America.
George: Here it is!

Teacher: Correct. Now, Johnny, who discovered America?
Little Johnny: George!

Teacher: Johnny, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten
years ago.
Little Johnny: Me!

Teacher: Johnny, why do you always get so dirty?
Little Johnny: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

Little Johnny: Dad, can you write in the dark?
Father: I think so. What do you want me to write?
Little Johnny: Your name on this report card.

Teacher: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
Little Johnny: Don't bite any.

Teacher: Johnny, give me a sentence starting with "I".
Little Johnny: I is...

Teacher: No, Johnny. Always say, "I am."
Little Johnny: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

Teacher: "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
Little Johnny: "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the sameday sametime."

Teacher: "George Washington not only chopped down his father's Cherry tree, but
also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish him?"
Little Johnny: "Because George still had the axe in his hand."

Little Johnny: Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
Father: No. Why do you ask that?
Little Johnny: Well, where did you get THIS mummy then?

Teacher: What a pair of strange socks you are wearing, one is green and one is
blue with red spots!
Little Johnny: Yes it's really strange. I've got another pair of the same at home.

Teacher: Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him, what
virtue would I be showing?
Little Johnny: Brotherly love.

Teacher: Now, Johnny, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?
Little Johnny: No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2007-01-10 13:53   
nice jokes rev!
edit: being a total idiot, i read mellymoo's after rev's post. Yours is very good to!:P

[ This Message was edited by: Sixkiller on 2007-01-10 13:56 ]

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-01-10 19:33   
Oh... my... god... SoF you had me in frickin STICHES!

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-10 19:46   
Little timmy was a chemist, but little timy is no more.
because what little timmy thought was H2O was really h2SO4

www.xkcd.com is good for nerd jokes

$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-01-10 19:51   
Quote:

On 2007-01-10 19:46, &Fattierob (Chargin my hex address) wrote:
Little timmy was a chemist, but little timy is no more.
because what little timmy thought was H2O was really h2SO4

http://www.xkcd.com is good for nerd jokes

>.>

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-10 20:06   
Quote:

On 2007-01-10 19:51, $yTHe {Ret.} wrote:

>.>

Don't you look at me in that tone of voice!

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2007-01-13 08:51   
Lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address:

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel plans. So, the husband left Minneapolis and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day. The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My loving wife

Subject: I've arrived Date: April 6, 2006

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. sure is freaking hot down here!!!!!

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2007-01-13 08:52   
more labels

In case you needed further proof that the Human Race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer products:

1. On a blanket from Taiwan - NOT TO BE USED AS PROTECTION FROM A TORNADO.

2. On a helmet mounted mirror used by US cyclists - REMEMBER, OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE ACTUALLY BEHIND YOU.

3. On a Taiwanese shampoo - USE REPEATEDLY FOR SEVERE DAMAGE.

4. On the bottle-top of a (UK) flavoured milk drink - AFTER OPENING, KEEP UPRIGHT.

5. On a New Zealand insect spray - THIS PRODUCT NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.

6. In a US guide to setting up a new computer - TO AVOID CONDENSATION FORMING, ALLOW THE BOXES TO WARM UP TO ROOM TEMPERATURE BEFORE OPENING. (Sensible, but the instruction was INSIDE the box.)

7. On a Japanese product used to relieve painful hemorrhoids - LIE DOWN ON BED AND INSERT POSCOOL SLOWLY UP TO THE PROJECTED PORTION LIKE A SWORD-GUARD INTO ANAL DUCT. WHILE INSERTING POSCOOL FOR APPROXIMATELY 5 MINUTES, KEEP QUIET.

8. In some countries, on the bottom of Coke bottles - OPEN OTHER END.

9. On a packet of Sunmaid raisins - WHY NOT TRY TOSSING OVER YOUR FAVOURITE BREAKFAST CEREAL?

10. On a Sears hairdryer - DO NOT USE WHILE SLEEPING.

11. On a bag of Fritos - YOU COULD BE A WINNER! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. DETAILS INSIDE. (The shoplifter special!)

12. On a bar of Dial soap - DIRECTIONS - USE LIKE REGULAR SOAP. (And that would be how?)

13. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom of the box) - DO NOT TURN UPSIDE DOWN. (Too late! You lose!)

14. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding - PRODUCT WILL BE HOT AFTER HEATING. (Are you sure? Let's experiment.)

15. On a Korean kitchen knife - WARNING: KEEP OUT OF CHILDREN. (Dammit! Who are they to tell me what to do with my kids?)

16. On a string of Chinese-made Christmas lights - FOR INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE ONLY. (As opposed to use in outer space?)

17. On a Japanese food processor - NOT TO BE USED FOR THE OTHER USE. (Now I'm curious.)

18. On Sainsbury's peanuts - WARNING - CONTAINS NUTS. (Really? Peanuts contain nuts?)

19. On an American Airlines packet of nuts INSTRUCTIONS - OPEN PACKET, EAT NUTS. (I'm glad they cleared that up.)

20. On a Swedish chainsaw - DO NOT ATTEMPT TO STOP CHAIN WITH YOUR HANDS OR GENITALS. (What kind of consumer phone-call led to this warning?)

21. On a child's superman costume - WEARING OF THIS GARMENT DOES NOT ENABLE YOU TO FLY. (That's right, destroy a universal childhood fantasy!)

22. On some frozen dinners: SERVING SUGGESTION: DEFROST.

23. On a hotel provided shower cap in a box: FITS ONE HEAD.

24. On packaging for a Rowenta iron: DO NOT IRON CLOTHES ON BODY.

25. On Boot's "Children's" cough medicine: DO NOT DRIVE CAR OR OPERATE MACHINERY.

26. On Nightly sleep aid: WARNING: MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS. (Duh!)

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2007-01-13 08:55   
Mr. and Mrs. Fenton are a retired couple. Mrs. Fenton loves to shop and insists that he comes with her on her trip to Wal-Mart. Personally, he doesn't enjoy shopping, and prefers to just get the whole thing over with quickly, but Mrs. Fenton loves to browse. As Mrs. Fenton checked the mailbox before going to Wal-Mart, she gasped in shock as the third letter was ripped open. The following was stated;

Dear Mrs. Fenton,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and may ban both of you from our stores. We have documented all incidents on our video surveillance equipment. All complaints against Mr. Fenton are listed below.

Things Mr. Bill Fenton has done while his spouse was shopping in Wal-Mart:

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in house wares.. and watched what happened.

5. Aug 4: Went to the Service Desk and asked to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

6. Sept 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. Sept 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. Sept 23: When a clerk asks if they can help him, he begins to cry and asks, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. Oct 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, and picked his nose.

10. Nov 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, asked the clerk if he knows where to find the antidepressants.

11. Dec 3: Darted around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. Dec 6: In the auto department, practiced his "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13. Dec 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browse through, yelled "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"

14. Dec 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumes the fetal position and screams "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"

And to our greatest disappointment...

15. Dec 23: Went into a fitting room with a rather expensive leather coat, shut the door, and stayed there for 5~10 minutes. All of a sudden, Mr. Fenton exclaimed, "There's no toilet paper in here, so I decided to use the article of clothing I chose as a substitute! Hope you don't mind!!"

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2007-01-13 08:58   
Once upon a time, there lived a man who had a terrible passion for baked beans. He loved them, but they always had an embarrassing and somewhat lively reaction on him. One day he met a girl and fell in love. When it became apparent that they would marry, he thought to himself, she'll never go through with the marriage with me carrying on like this, so he made the supreme sacrifice and gave up beans.

Shortly after that they were married. A few months later, on his birthday and on the way home from work, his car broke down. Since they lived in the country, he called his wife and told her that he would be late because he had to walk home. On his way home, he passed a small cafe and the wonderful aroma of baked beans overwhelmed him. Since he still had several miles to walk he figured he could walk off any ill affects before he got home. It was, after all, his birthday. So he went in and ordered, and before leaving had 3 extra large helpings of baked beans.

All the way home he putt-putted. By the time he arrived home he felt reasonably safe. His wife met him at the door and seemed somewhat excited. She exclaimed, "Darling, I have the most wonderful surprise for you for dinner tonight!" She put a blindfold on him, and led him to his chair at the head of the table and made him promise not to peek. At this point he was beginning to feel another one coming on. Just as his wife was about to remove the blindfold, the telephone rang. She again made him promise not to peek until she returned, and away she went to answer the phone. While she was gone, he seized the opportunity. He shifted his weight to one leg and let go. It was not only loud, but ripe as a rotten egg. He had a hard time breathing, so he felt for his napkin and fanned the air about him. He had just started to feel better, when another urge came on. He raised his leg and RRIIPPP !!! It sounded like a diesel engine revving, and smelled worse. To keep from gagging, he tried fanning his arms a while, hoping the smell would dissipate. He got another urge. This was a real blue ribbon winner, the windows shook, the dishes on the table rattled and a minute later the flowers on the table were dead.

With his blindfold still on, when he heard the phone farewells he neatly laid his napkin on his lap and folded his hands on top of it. Smiling contentedly, he was the picture of innocence when his wife walked in. Apologizing for taking so long, she asked if he had peeked at the dinner table. After assuring her he had not peeked, she removed the blindfold and yelled, "SURPRISE!!!"

To his shock and horror, there were twelve dinner guests seated around the table for his surprise birthday party.

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2007-01-13 09:24   
She spent the first day packing her belongings into boxes, crates, and suitcases.

On the Second day, she had the movers come and collect her things.

On the third day, she sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining room table by candlelight, put on some soft background music, and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar, and a bottle of Chardonnay.

When she had finished, she went into each and every room and deposited a few half-eaten shrimp shells dipped in caviar into the hollow of the curtain rods.

She then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

When the husband returned with his new girlfriend, all was bliss for the first few days.

Then slowly, the house began to smell.

They tried everything: cleaning, mopping, and airing the place out.

Vents were checked for dead rodents and carpets were steam cleaned.

Air fresheners were hung everywhere.

Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters, during which they had to move out for a few days, and in the end they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting.

Nothing worked.

People stopped coming over to visit.

Repairmen refused to work in the house.

The maid quit.

Finally, they could not take the stench any longer and decided to move.

A month later, even though they had cut their price in half, they could not find a buyer for their stinky house.

Word got out, and eventually, even the local realtors refused to return their calls.

Finally, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.

The ex-wife called the man and asked how things were going.

He told her the saga of the rotting house.

She listened politely, and said that she missed her old home terribly, and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for getting the house back. Knowing his ex-wife had no idea how bad the smell was, he agreed on a price that was about 1/10 of what the house was worth, but only if she were to sign the papers that very day.

She agreed, and within the hour his lawyers delivered the paperwork.

A week later the man and his girlfriend stood smiling as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home... including the curtain rods.

I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING, DON'T YOU?

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-01-13 09:26   
A man walks into a bar and walks immediately to the back room where there are 5 other men playing poker. He talks with those men for a few minutes and then proceeds back out of the back room and approaches the bartender.

The man says, "I bet you 10 bucks that I can place my foot flat on my head."

The bartender looks the man over and figures there is no way he could be that flexible, so he accepts the bet. The man takes off his fake leg from under his jeans and rests the foot flat atop his head. The bartender begrudgingly accepts his loss and offers the man his 10 dollars.

The man says, "Wait. Double or nothing, I can lick my own eye ball."

The bartender knows the man couldnt possibly do that, so he quickly accepts. The man reaches up and pulls out his glass eye, licks it, and then returns it to his socket. The bartender, frustrated for not noticing the glass eye before-hand, offers up 20 dollars to the man.

The man says, "Wait. Double or nothing again, I can roll this empty beer bottle down the bar, and pee into it the whole way down."

Now the bartender is confident of victory, as he knows there is no way a man with a fake leg and no depth perception could possibly aim that well while peeing. The bartender accepts again. The man takes the empty beer bottle and rolls it down the bar. As it rolls, the man proceeds to pee ALL OVER THE PLACE, all over the bar, the bartender, the floor. He just soaks the whole place down.

The now, dripping soaked bartender says, "Ha ha! You own me 40 bucks!"

The man says, "That's okay. I bet each of the 5 men back there 50 bucks that I could pee all over your bar and make you laugh."

[ This Message was edited by: Kanman *FC2* on 2007-01-13 09:53 ]

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2007-01-13 09:33   

My all time fav joke!!!!!!!!!

Long ago, when sailing ships ruled the waves, a captain and his crew were in danger of being boarded by a pirate ship. As the crew became frantic, the captain bellowed to his first mate, "Bring me my red shirt!" The first mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt, which the captain put on and led the crew to battle the pirate boarding party. Although some casualties occurred among the crew, the pirates were repelled.

Later that day, the lookout screamed that there were two pirate vessels sending boarding parties. The crew cowered in fear, but the captain, calm as ever bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!" And once again the battle was on. However, the captain and his crew repelled both boarding parties, though this time more casualties occurred.

Weary from the battles, the men sat around on deck that night recounting the day's occurrences when an ensign looked to the captain and asked, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before the battle?"

The captain, giving the ensign a look that only a captain can give, exhorted, "If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the wound and thus, you men will continue to fight unafraid."

The men sat in silence marveling at the courage of such a man. As dawn came the next morning, the lookout screamed that there were pirate ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way.

The men became silent and looked to the captain, their leader, for his usual command. The captain, calm as ever, bellowed, "Bring me my brown pants!"

Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2007-01-13 09:44   
Most of these are stupid, but one or 2 are funny

1. Enter the stall. Shower for about 3 minutes, then scream really loudly, exclaiming, "I didn't know I had one of THOSE!"

2. Enter the stall, fully clothed. Do not undress and make sure you clothes get all wet & soapy. Complain when leaving the bathroom that your shirt tends to bleed all over.

3. Ask Scottie to beam you up.

4. Enter the stall, undress and then re-dress up a Superman. Leap out of the stall, vengefully vow to stop Lex Luthor's evil plot, then run full force into the wall. Stand up, shake your head, and proceed to take your shower.

5. Bring a bottle of fake blood or ketchup into the shower with you. Exclaim "Ow, you know, it really hurts when you pop one of those." Then let the blood/ketchup seep down the drain for all to see.

6. Look over the edge to the person showering next to you, giggle, and then return to your side, whistling the tune "It's a Small World After All."

7. Bring in a rubber chicken. Get it all soapy, then toss in into the next stall. Demand that the person in that stall returns it to you, or you will cast a voodoo curse on them. The next day, hang the chicken from the bathroom lighting fixtures by a noose and stick numerous pins and forks in it.

8. Have a seizure. Bang against the walls of the stall really hard. Try to knock them down. If anyone later asks if you are okay, just say that you had some Mexican Jumping Fava Beans and they were reacting negatively with your stomach.

9. Bring a chunk of sodium metal. Leave it in the stall for the next person showering.

10. Stand in the bathroom, waiting for would-be shower-goers. When they come in, tell them "Not to do it" and ask them "Not to give in to sin". Wail mournfully when they step into the shower.

11. Initiate a war with the person in the stall next to you. Use the residue water on the floor as your battle medium, and float litte battleships over to their side. If they kick them back or throw them over the edge, exclaim that you didn't know they had the power of God and sheepishly mumble prayers for the duration of your shower.

12. Bring in a fake finger. Float it down the drainage "ditch". Ask if someone would be so kind as to return it to you. If no one does, tell them that the finger has been sacrificed to Satan and that the shower stalls are now possessed. Hang Halloween decorations and crepe-paper ghosts from them the next day.

13. Bang your head against the stall wall, shouting "Redrum! Redrum!" in your best groggy voice.

14. Bring a Yoo-Hoo to the shower with you. Complain about a stomach ache, then moan "Ohhhh, um, uh-oh", and pour the Yoo-Hoo down the drain "ditch" for all to see.

15. Before you turn the shower on, make a noise like you are charging up a proton pack from Ghostbusters. Before you turn it off, ask Egon to set the trap up for you.

16. Bring a balloon into the shower. Make the balloon squeak for the duration of your bathing expereince. Then pop it, and fall to the ground.

17. Bring dead fish into the shower with you. Let them float down the drainage "ditch", complaining about the quality of water these days.

18. Hang up the names of different farm animals in the stalls. Have everyone entering the stalls join you in a rendition of "Old McDonald Had A Farm", making the sound of their animal in the stall.

19. Turn the stall into a shrine for a pagan god. Call him Weeshy. Insist that anyone who uses that stall must tithe to receive his benefence and glory. If they don't tithe, avoid them for the rest of your life.

20. Take your shower like normal, and then begin screaming that the Communists are taking over. Bang battle sounds, including bombs, bazookas, and tanks. Towards the end, wearily declared victory. Leave wounded.

21. Levitate. If anyone complains, tell them that they are breaking your concentration and just because they have bad karma doesn't give them the right to spread it.

22. Blow bubbles. Exclaim that you are dissolving.

23. Bring in a bucket, fill it with water, and float a bar of soap in it. Charge a fee for people to see the Wicked Witch of the West bathing nude. Threaten anyone who laughs at you with flying monkeys.

24. Start singing Pavarotti really loud. In the middle, stop, stutter for a second, and then exclaim "Ohmigosh...do you know what these words REALLY mean?"

25. Walk in a man. Come out a woman. Complain that there are men in the bathroom.

26. Suck on the faucet head until you fill up with water. Complain that the Seven Chinese Brothers get no respect OR pretend to be a fountain.

27. Wet your head, and then sneak into a toilet stall. Flush the bowl and wait a minute. Walk out of the stall lurching, complaining about how dizzy you are.

28. Buy a bunch of those tiny animal-pills that expand into full, spongy shape when they get wet. Bring them into the shower and spill them into the ditch. Ask somebody for your pills back, and when they hand little animals, scream, slap them, and run away.

29. Make your best Psycho noise (reeEENT reeEENT...)

30. Try to get everyone in the other stalls to sing in four-part harmony with you. If this actually works, change your voice part every three measures.

31. Role-play with the guy in the stall next to you. If he claims to have rolled a natural 20, call him a liar and fire your bottle of shampoo on to his side. Complain about oily hair for the rest of the day.

32. Become a shower-pirate. Loot other stalls of soap, Oxy pads, and Q-Tips. Bury them under the tile floor. Fire cannons at people using the toilet stalls.

33. Scream out that your washcloth is attacking you, then fall to the floor and cover your face with it. Lie there for 2 hours. Three days later, have a little washcloth pop out of your stomach and terrorize the school.

34. Bring SCUBA gear into the shower with you. Talk to Costeau. Upon leaving, tell everyone that the Titanic was actually torpedoed by the Germans. Be cocky.

35. Hum for a couple of moments, stop, make a "Mmm!" sound, and then announce to everyone that the mildew on the shower walls kind of tastes like head cheese.

36. Coat the floor in a fine layer of quick-drying cement.

37. Steal everyone's clothes from the changing compartment. Go into their rooms and take all their other clothes. Donate to a needy organization.

38. Hang "Marisa Cevasco steals Homecoming Queen Crown" signs in all the stalls. If anyone asks who Marisa Cevasco is, call them ignorant and ignore them for the rest of your life.

39. Bring in Sesame Street bath books. Read them aloud. Giggle everytime Bert walks in on Ernie bathing.

40. Stare at people's feet as they bathe. If they do not wash their feet, tell them so. If this happens a second time, steal their shoes and tell them that they left on strike. If they do wash their feet and fall down while doing it, laugh hysterically.

41. Stand outside the shower curtain, raise a harpoon, and shout "I'm coming for you, Moby!". Run in and do battle with the faucet-head. Walk out a pegleg.

42. Charge a toll for people wanting to use the shower. If they complain, light them on fire. Then they'll pay.

43. Hook up your shower-heads to a local dairy-farm. If anyone complains about the washing facilities, tell them that they should be thankful for a wholesome, pasturized, vitamins A & D fortified wash. Call them ingrates.

44. Put an electric eel in the water heater. Laugh everytime someone gets a shock. Call them glowworms..

45. Set up a slip and slide into the shower. Hurt yourself everytime you bump into the wall. Complain that your favorite physics professor shuts gravity off at the wrong times always.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023674 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR