Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » 2.1 Beta history (rough)
 Author 2.1 Beta history (rough)
Poopshackles
Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-06 01:54   
Feel free to add, edit etc try and be constructive

2.1 Circa 2000-2010 CE - World War III
Circa 2000-2010 CE: Humanity had reached a panicle of growth in social, economical and technological development. With massive social reforms beginning in the western hemisphere and then spreading throughout the world. In 2003 C.E. there by a global referendum uniting all governing bodies under one central authority known as the United Nations, with technology developing by leaps and bounds the standard of deferred payment was abolished, money had become obsalete. All persons were deemed eqaul and the social classes slowly dissapated. The conflict began when the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) refused to disband and relinquish thier miliatary assests. The people of the Western Hemisphere supported NATO as a historical soceity and its right to continue on its own unmonitered course. The people where unaware that NATO was contuing to develope weapons systems. In the Eastern Hemisphere radicalist groups began to speak out againsts the eutopia. Armed conflict did not erupt until NATO's Head of Bioligical and Chemical Warfare Development office defected to a unknown group with documents containing information about the weapons NATO was developing. Armed conflicted erupted in the streets all around the world. The United Nations moderated all media that reached populace and to this day it is not clear who initiated the attacks. Soon conflicts spread pitting East against West. Both sides began arming for war the West massed an army which the likes had never been seen before and with China being the industrial centre of the world they soon outnumbered and out armed their enemies, however the East had prepared weapons of mass destruction. The United Nations desperately tried to repair relations and establish peace again. Their efforts were rewarded until a lone bomber assassinated the entire committee. Several hours’ later two fleets (Klatur and Shimo) of ships were launched containing millions of Easterners launched from the Normandy Port and Petropavlovsk Kamchatskiy Port. As the half fleet landed at New New York an explosion rocked the entire coast it is still speculated what weapon was used but whatever it was effectively eradicated New New York and several kilometres around the city but not one Westerner was hurt. However the Shimo naval fleet bombarded Vancouver Island slaughtering all civilians and military forces on the island and destroying the command centre of the Pacific Defence Forces the resulting chaos allowed the amphibious assault to penetrate kilometres into the mainland. Records from this time period become clouded and scarce the only concrete fact is that a global bombardment began. After the bombardment Earth became a wasteland the nuclear fallout and the nuclear winter killed an estimated ninety percent of the populace above the equator. South America, Africa and Australia were the only habitable landmasses left. The Second Dark Age descended upon humanity.

[small][ This Message was edited by: poopshackles on 2007-01-06 02:05 ][/small]

[ This Message was edited by: poopshackles on 2007-01-06 02:15 ]

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-01-06 10:13   
needs more line breaks.

_x$witchBladex_ [1.480 Fanboy]
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-06 10:36   
Quote:

On 2007-01-06 10:13, Doran wrote:
needs more line breaks.

* [=TB=]Enterprise @39933 sent to Clan: "Thats a lie Switch, you'd never let anyone else drink rum if it were right there. You'd slip teh roofies in and start drinking it yourself and not even realize it."

Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2007-01-06 11:33   
Quote:

needs more line breaks.

Entil-Zha the Starkiller
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2007-01-06 18:51   
Quote:

On 2007-01-06 11:33, Fatal Ants *XO* wrote:
Quote:

needs more line breaks.

what he said....lost my place i dnt know how many times

\"Oh you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it,
and feed the charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.\" - Capt. John Sheridan

Email Entil-Zha the Starkiller
Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-01-06 21:57   
Quote:

On 2007-01-06 11:33, Fatal Ants *XO* wrote:
Quote:

needs more line breaks.

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2007-01-07 04:06   
shall i be funny?
it says rough version, that means it doesnt have the . and , and

yet.

Mithrandir
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2007-01-07 04:17   
As usual, the "be constructive" comment was ignored.

Email Mithrandir
Page created in 0.010831 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR