No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » This script came at a bad time
 Author This script came at a bad time
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-18 19:21   
i know you think i maybe in the wrong for this but you know...whatever...since july of 05 i have spent over $200+ on this game thats broken but you know i toughed it out i struggled to earn prestige in this game and its in vain, its empty pres, i dont feel satisfied.....and on top of this....2 players have a vendetta against me and since this script was implimented i've been blamed for it! i've been blamed that my anti-mirv rants succeeded into shig implimenting this script...dont get me wrong im greatful but at what cost....the loss of a customer......i am going through some stuff right now and it doesnt help that i am OPENLY harrassed about this.....i stopped playing so much after christmas...why? because of the lag....now im not playing anymore because of what happened 4 days ago.....i miss people defending me.....i miss the days where people would stand up for me for what is right....and now...im being called a hypocrite and a moron for standing up for myself and these anti-mirv rants....now i say this too you....and i have said it all year long...mirving is good IN MODERATION....now when i tell someone to not mirv i mean dont do it for prestige and i dont see how that is being hypocritical.......so yes, this script came at a bad time...its bad timing because this shoulda FRACKING happened the day the mirv bug was discovered! im not saying goodbye im saying im not gonna play.....whats the point.....

Email GothThug {C?}
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-18 19:31   
Quote:

On 2007-01-18 19:21, Fatal GothThug *Ens* wrote:
i know you think i maybe in the wrong for this but you know...whatever...since july of 05 i have spent over $200+ on this game thats broken

Oh, you have? THAT much more then everybody else? That gives you the [Dev] Flag automatically then.

Quote:

but you know i toughed it out i struggled to earn prestige in this game and its in vain, its empty pres, i dont feel satisfied.....

toughed it out == bombed and exploited a glitch for massive prestige gain that made your rise to the highest rank extremely short?

and about feeling not satisifed, I would bring that up with your loved one...

Quote:

and on top of this....2 players have a vendetta against me and since this script was implimented i've been blamed for it! i've been blamed that my anti-mirv rants succeeded into shig implimenting this script...

Know whats great? Getting people you hate for some obsecure RoC clause. I suggest you read up on the one called "Player Hasserment"

Besides, more then just you wanted a anti-mirv method implemented

Quote:

dont get me wrong im greatful but at what cost....the loss of a customer......i am going through some stuff right now and it doesnt help that i am OPENLY harrassed about this.....0

See above.

Quote:

i stopped playing so much after christmas...why? because of the lag....now im not playing anymore because of what happened 4 days ago.....

Wait, you quit playing twice since christmas? I wish I could do that!

Quote:

i miss people defending me.....

not those two people, right?

Quote:

i miss the days where people would stand up for me for what is right....

So what you believe in is always right?

Quote:

and now...im being called a hypocrite and a moron for standing up for myself and these anti-mirv rants....now i say this too you....and i have said it all year long...mirving is good IN MODERATION....

See Above Harrasment Note.
People hate you for flip-flopping. Being a hyopcrite is saying you hate mirving, hate people that do so, but have such a large (rumoured or not) history of bombing.

and yes, mirving is good in moderation - like bitching. take note.

Quote:

now when i tell someone to not mirv i mean dont do it for prestige and i dont see how that is being hypocritical.......so yes, this script came at a bad time...its bad timing because this shoulda FRACKING happened the day the mirv bug was discovered!

their is no 'bug'. Just a way of gaining points in a game that is considered vastly unsportsmamlike (breaking obsecure RoC clause # 2)

Quote:

im not saying goodbye im saying im not gonna play.....whats the point.....

Lobby Camping.

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-01-18 19:37   
What..the..hell..

You whine and bitch for MONTHS about this. You've harrased every single player that has used a mirv bomb, you've been on a vendetta against mirving.

And now you dont like something that was put in due to a large part of your rants?

Go walk into a wall or something.

Whats the count on Goth's 'I'm not leaving, just not playing' things now? Six? Seven times?

[ This Message was edited by: Crim on 2007-01-18 19:39 ]

Email Supertrooper
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-18 19:39   
Quote:

On 2007-01-18 19:37, Crim wrote:

Go walk into a wall or something.

I heard EA had an opening for that position.

[2006] - Codex09
Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-18 19:48   

Well Goth I hate to say it but sometimes, no actually more often than not you get yourself into these situations where you have in one way or another upset one or more people and they then give you a hard time.

Personally I think people need to knock off the way they talk and harrass some people, why? Well the best reason is because other people who maybe new to the game see this and think that this is the way everyone talks and treats each other, these new players then decide to leave and the play base suffers.

As I have said in another post I think this new script should have happned a long time ago, and I can't help but wonder if the people that are giving you a hard time Goth are some of the people who abuse the MIRV/Bombing bugs.

Who are these people going to blame when 484 is released?, because when 484 is released it is going to be much much harder to bomb full stop.

Last of all I think the fun has gone from this game and due to this the player base is suffering (well that as well as the lag etc.) So lets all help bring the fun back to the game and maybe then things will slowly start to get better.

Page created in 0.009596 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR