No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +6.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » you know....
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author you know....
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-19 14:04   
you know im sick and tired of my threads being locked or moved just because i may have a point....but you know this yer way of telling me to suck it up and move on and i cant do that...now fattie before my topic was so rudely locked and i couldnt defend myself against you think about this...Flip Flopping? no...i hate mirving for prestige and i did NOT exploit this bug to its full potential, i release 4 racks and vear off.....i do NOT flip flop around.....i just say what i think...and people cant accept this fact then whats the point of being opinionated....in high school people respected me because i was opinionated...i speak my mind always and yes there was some people who didnt see eye to eye with me...but you know its just an opinion....dont lock this thread...i am interested in seeing the opinions and comments people may think or may not think about my previous topic i made last night......but you know what? sure do whatever....i like you guys you guys are the best community i have been with....but how are we gonna act like a community when topics like the one i posted last night are locked? i mean really feedback is awesome....however, when it turns into flamebait lock it...that topic i posted was not flamebait it was more like a criticism from fattierob...i enjoy his comments....and in some way he's trying to help me out....he's a good guy to get advice from ...and Rev...another guy that tries to help me...best kid to get advice from too....hell yall are the best people to get advice from because i LISTEN but sometimes i do not agree..and we are free to disagree thats what makes us unique...so dont lock this topic....because its just my way of stating an opinion

Email GothThug {C?}
Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2007-01-19 14:06   
errr mirvs are gone u have nothing to complain against.. so now ur complaining about complaining jee wiz, ever heard of the phrase :
''the best thing to say is nothing at all''
listen to it carefully.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2007-01-19 14:22   
There is nothing wrong with being opinionated, nor is the anything wrong with stating that opinion. Everyone has the right to an opinon, and everyone has a right to state it (though discouraged if it is offensive in nature).

The point of why you get attacked on it is because your opinions to be in a constant state of contradiction.

One moment you are loudly and publicly denouncing people who use mirvs consistantly to gain easy, quick prestige and the next you make a post stating that something preventing that from happening is damaging to the game then another post stating that mirvers should be punished for their abuse and then another post about how you'll mirv in retailiation for such and such.

I've seen it constantly, and consistantly, in these forums.

What we call that is a hypocrite, if you are unsure of this defintion, please visit www.dictionary.com if you can spell it.

The first and foremost important thing to having an opinon and publicly stating is to keep the same opinion. Otherwise when you make statements that contradict your opinion, then your credibility diminishes to the point where posts like this with absolutely horrible formatting get utterly destroyed.

And then you wonder why we are so harsh on you - because sometimes, you bring it on yourself. And no matter how many times you may stick your head up and claim to change words only go so far.

Now this post is meant to be non-hostile, and if you feel like really disagreeing with the above facts I vow to persue the forums for every contradictory message you've made to perhaps finnally convince yourself that hey maybe, you aren't the victim here.

-Ent

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-01-19 14:23   
not so much as you may have a point or not, as that they're usualy flamebait of some caliber or get out of hand for one reason or another.

and go buy some line breaks while you're at it.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-19 14:31   
aight fair enough ent and airwolf, heh, but whenever i say something to that effect im usually upset and wanna blow off some steam, and usually if not everytime i carry out the threat of nuking....but yeah i get what yer saying...

but sometimes people tell me that im annoying and i sometimes dont realise it...so yes i need to stop, think and then type what i feel and then maybe i wont be so hot headed heh -_-

Email GothThug {C?}
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-01-19 14:35   
Usually they are locked because they attract flames, which is already been said. I forsee this thread being locked soon also.

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-01-19 14:48   
I'm not going to get very far into this, other then that you do flop around on alot of subjects rather often.

Email Supertrooper
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-19 17:03   
i wont argue with that issue...but...i just need another chance thats all i am asking i mean without me this game would be dull without my dry sense of humor XD

Email GothThug {C?}
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-01-19 17:17   
I think many here will disagree with that. See, that's the type of post that gets things locked. It's flamebait.

$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-01-19 17:18   

Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2007-01-19 17:58   
Ent's intellect is starting to scare me, and here i thought he was a redneck..

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-19 18:04   
Quote:

but sometimes people tell me that im annoying and i sometimes dont realise it...so yes i need to stop, think and then type what i feel and then maybe i wont be so hot headed heh -_-

We have told you this many times before. Perhaps typing nothing at all is the answer. This is just a game. I realise it's a game that requires you to get to know the community and make friends, or poeple you don't care for but it is just a game. Don't post all your feelings out here because for the most part it's a pretty young/immature community. If i posted everytime I got upset or dissapointed with someone I would expect people beocme tired and irritated by it to. Next time your upset talk to someone about it, just one person or maybe your /send f. I love my friend list. Don't talk to the whole community your just putting yourself out thier to get more upset.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-01-19 18:20   
Quote:

On 2007-01-19 17:58, Airwolf (OMW to Canada!) wrote:

Feral and I are the true rednecks...

-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-01-19 19:09   
Quote:

On 2007-01-19 18:20, Lacrosseian wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-19 17:58, Airwolf (OMW to Canada!) wrote:

Feral RevenG and I are the true rednecks...

Fixed.

Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2007-01-19 19:16   
Redneck? I will show you a redneck... now wheres that shatter gun of mine..

Got it loaded with rock salt you know...

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020390 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR