Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » Should I re-sub?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Should I re-sub?
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-25 12:28   
Quote:

On 2007-01-25 10:29, Doran wrote:
Things are moving forward.

It's all relative.

Hawk™
Cadet

Posted: 2007-01-25 13:25   
Not yet... Theres so many things you can do with 10 bucks that would be way more than entertaining DS in its current form.

[ This Message was edited by: TheEvilHawk on 2007-01-25 17:04 ]

Email Hawk™
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-01-25 13:41   
hmm good question re sub or not.. although i want to but im straped for cash right now..

Email Borgie
Legatus Immolation
Marshal

Posted: 2007-01-25 13:55   
Quote:

On 2007-01-25 13:41, Borgie {On Break} wrote:
hmm good question re sub or not.. although i want to but im straped for cash right now..

thats my excuse,

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-01-25 16:32   
I'm going to be honest with a few things. I'm not going to tell you to resubb, or not to resubb.

Darkspace is pretty much a broken game. Not much works right, other then pressing B to release your bombs. The server is quickly becoming a lag-fest, MiRVs bring more prestige then Doran's Supply Whoring, and combat is about as fun as poking a sharp object into your eye.

Aside from that, Darkspace needs the money to get better. If you enjoy an overall good community(Aside from a few trouble makers) and a nice idea for a game (Although, not entirely playable), then Darkspace is a nice place to hang out.

Even though I love the game, I'm not going to try and make it look like it's the best thing around and have someone spend money on something they may find they do not like.

-Crim

Email Supertrooper
*COMMANDERHAWK*
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2007-01-25 16:50   
i agree with most of the ppl who responded to this post . true D.S has its bugs but no game it flawless . im shore that everyone responsible for keeping the game running are working hard to fix the bugs in the game and ive even seen them make an efort to keep the game interesting (i.e the station hunt a few monts ago) . darkspace is a good game despite the bugs and i think we should keep it going .

plan B : take someone with you

Email *COMMANDERHAWK*
Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-01-25 17:27   
I think the absolute best thing we can do for DS at this point is, after the next big patch, make it free for an entire month or two, and advertise it on Fileplanet again. Armada Online did that, and gained a fairly healthy influx of new players, sporting at least a thousand or so downloads in the next day or two. Then, when numbers are sufficient, reestablish pay-to-play procedures, but give nonpayers a little more freedom. I'm thinking... give them back the engineer, and make sure they have at least basic versions of each role of ship... heck, maybe given them unarmed (UNARMED!) versions of the larger ship classes, to get them excited about killing stuff with them if they pay, I dunno. The basic goal here, though, is to create lots of people playing weak or small roles for free, populating the servers and giving the subscribers way more (easy) targets to shoot at.

Fatal Afro Man *NCO*
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2007-01-25 19:31   
if the 90% done thing is acctually true then SWEET and to everyone who talks about a "Broken game this Mirv that" look if u want this game fixed then it needs the money and running around on public forums talking bout how its a terrible game (i disagree) do you honestly think people are going to want to join in and try it out? imho people who just stright trash the game like that should have their post deleted its understandable to note its current bugs and problems but if your going to stright insult the game then don't post go bake a cake or something.

Zepher
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-01-26 00:41   
Quote:

On 2007-01-25 19:31, Fatal Afro Man*NCO* wrote:
... imho people who just stright trash the game like that should have their post deleted its understandable to note its current bugs and problems but if your going to stright insult the game then don't post go bake a cake or something.

wow i know this is technically a private domain and the 1st amendment doesnt apply here but damn what next anyone who doesnt agree with your opinion you want their post deleted? i may not agree with half of your post but hell or high water i will do what i can to defent your right to say it.

Email Zepher
Fatal Afro Man *NCO*
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2007-01-26 18:03   
Quote:

On 2007-01-26 00:41, Troy Mars(Mirv Harlot FTW) wrote:

wow i know this is technically a private domain and the 1st amendment doesnt apply here but damn what next anyone who doesnt agree with your opinion you want their post deleted? i may not agree with half of your post but hell or high water i will do what i can to defent your right to say it.
[/quote]

woah, i'm not saying people can't post stuff what i meant is when they upright trash DS, i mean if you were looking for a new game to play and saw in forums that it's own players think its a terrible game that no one should play then ur obviously not going to try it out. people can have opinions and say well this is bad or annoying and maby should be changed but if your just gonna say thinkgs like "DS sucks and will never be fixed" its just not good for the game.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.022383 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR