Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » coupon key
 Author coupon key
szakalsub
Cadet

Posted: 2007-02-15 02:53   
hi
I have problem with coupon key..
when I write him I see this : Failed to redeeem coupon, you may have mistyped the key or the coupon is not valid or already has been redeemed!

Email szakalsub
Mersenne Twister
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-15 10:09   
02/12/07 04:06:20 Coupon redeemed for 500000 Credits.
02/12/07 04:06:20 Coupon redeemed for 14 Days

looks like you've ready redeemed it. or, are you refering to some other coupon besides the 2 week trial coupon?

I wouldn't screw with it if I were you. The doctor already holds you in poor favor. Messing with this might really fry his shorts.

Libal
Cadet

Posted: 2007-07-12 03:02   
i have a similar problem with the 14 day trial aspect.

i got a verification email with a string of numbers in it. i entered that in step 2 of the registeration and continued.

i have tried the same number in the redeem coupon but get the message the origional poster stated.

When i made this account (my 2nd one, i had same problem with first one made a few hours earlier "Kebal" so tried re registering) it stated "Demo Account" at the top of the lobby and the web site. i've been told its meant to say "Trail Account" for the first 14 days. DS seems to have a lot to offer but as i play other online game aswell i am not sure if its worth spending money on it yet, i would like to see how career advancement works and see a few more ships befor i part with my cash.

If i was meant to receive a 2nd email with a different string of numbers i havent received it. could an admin take a peek and see if they can fix it so i can test a bit more of DS in my first 14 days.

Thanks.

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2007-07-12 03:05   
the coupon you receive is locked to the account you created, and if you created 2 accounts with the same e-mail adress, only the first one will receive the coupon.

Libal
Cadet

Posted: 2007-07-12 03:09   
I actually just recieved the trial coupon about 2 mins ago, gonna test it now.

Libal
Cadet

Posted: 2007-07-12 03:12   
seems to have worked it no longer says Demo Account.

Dont know if you done anything to speed the email along or if it was just my email provider being slow. Thanks if you did tho.

Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2007-07-12 07:07   
Generally it is slow email services which are to blame.

Most users should receive their authorization codes within 5 minutes, but it has been known to take as long as 24 hours for some people, which is not due to our servers, but rather the fault of the internet itself.

During account creation, you should receive two emails. The first one will contain an authorization code which is only used during the creation process, and is necessary for us to validate your email address. If users skip this step, then the account will still be created, but there are likely to be issues with getting your 14 day coupon.

If you are not receiving the first email, it is important to make sure that your email service provider, or your filter settings are not blocking the Palestar mail-server as spam. For most web based services (such as Hotmail or G-Mail), you will want to add darkspace@palestar.com to your contacts list before registering, to ensure that you receive the necessary emails.

Once you have received the authorization email, you will need enter the authorization key into the relevant screen and complete the registration process. At this point the second "Welcome to DarkSpace" email will be sent out, which contains the 14 day trial coupon code.

Goto the website of Drafell
Page created in 0.008301 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR