Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Sir Oblivion {C?}

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » are the UGTO and Kluth putting up an Effort or are they giving up
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author are the UGTO and Kluth putting up an Effort or are they giving up
[2006] - Codex09
Admiral

Posted: 2007-02-17 04:04   

Hmm well considering in the last few weeks at the very least that the MV has had no more than 20 people on at any one time I can sort of understand why there isn't many people on UGTO or Kluth or the ICC for that matter.

I have logged into the MV on several days and just swaped factions to see where the players are and apart from the odd engi on ICC and I think there was 1 on Kluth, there was nothing.

It is sad to see that the game is basically coming to a stand still but hey these things happen to all games at one time or another.

As for the ED's and PD's well I think the damage has been done by them already and when you add that to the problems with connecting (which by the way is still happening from Australia) people will just give up and find other games to play.

All everyone can hope is that the 484 patch happens very soon and when it does happen that at least some of the players come back. Personally my sub runs out in about 2 weeks and until 484 comes out and I see the player numbers go up I won't be re-subbing.

Anyway until my sub does run out I might start playing UGTO again a couple of hours here and there, but I doubt very much that I am going to make much of a difference.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.007432 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR