No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +4.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

1st - UntenHund

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Mir Hunting please read/comment
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author Mir Hunting please read/comment
-RevenG-

Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-04-05 02:11   
The MIR have lost a huge part of their industry side.

They will never recover. Infact...

There are no MIR.

Goodbye. (Yes, I know about my sig for the people who want to point out the contradicting effect it has.)

[ This Message was edited by: -RevenG- on 2007-04-05 02:12 ]

SaturnShadow™ *FC*(Angel Of Darkness)
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2007-04-05 05:30   
Tell you the truth yes i love MIR to kick about but it would be good to get pirates and other AI Aliens because atm when the message turns up everyone says "oh look mir are here"....... What im trying to say is keep the same message but some time instead or MIR put in place maybe pirates or some other AI Alien fleet so then when they get there they get a shock then they will say "omg its NOT MIR its ........". Oh wats this about Free pres gain it... isnt you still have to fight for it and wats this about players cant play when mir are on ive not really had a problem but but i have been disconected about once or twice the first was at the R33 memorial because TOO many MIR turned up and i guess that happened to most players that day and the second time was because my internet connection was lost (i have wireless network) but yes ive had more disconnections but thats all due to my internet connection but other than that ive never had a problem with it.

Atomic
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-04-05 09:12   

@Backslash, There is no wrong or right in this topic "MIR Read/Comment".

I can't play when MIR are on....simple as that.

I could play before MIR was on...simple as that.

Soon as they get it fixed the sooner i can play again.

Mabey you can find an AI bot to pay for a subscription.

I think paying $200 anually for DS membership should at least get some responces that help to fix my problem.

I'm spent on this now, just going in circles, if ya don't like mir your hunted down and your computer is wrong so much for comments backslash.

Atomic.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-04-05 09:49   
Quote:

On 2007-04-05 09:12, Atomic wrote:

@Backslash, There is no wrong or right in this topic "MIR Read/Comment".

I can't play when MIR are on....simple as that.

I could play before MIR was on...simple as that.

Soon as they get it fixed the sooner i can play again.

Mabey you can find an AI bot to pay for a subscription.

I think paying $200 anually for DS membership should at least get some responces that help to fix my problem.

I'm spent on this now, just going in circles, if ya don't like mir your hunted down and your computer is wrong so much for comments backslash.

Atomic.

Again, it's not the Mir, or DarkSpace - it's you.

More players are on when the Mir are in-game, and although there's some lag, there's not really enough to warrant people yelling " REMOVE THE MIR! ".

The fact that more players connect when the Mir are spawned means that they can play, which indicates it seems to be a problem with your connect/DarkSpace install.

Instead of pointing the fingers at DarkSpace/Mir, try doing a bit of research.

Challenger
Marshal

Posted: 2007-04-05 12:20   
Anyway... hehe

Just fought the Mir for the first time since the went yellow the other night and they are different. They fly different to and you actually have to track them down sometimes so that is pretty cool. was about 3 dreads and a couple of cruisers and almost lost 2 dreads. But it was a lot of fun.

If yellow means less pres then that is even better. good call on the neutral status.

Email Challenger
Peter Wiggin
Midshipman

Posted: 2007-04-05 12:48   
I like how you have to track them now if they jump out spent about 8000 jump fuel tracking two down between the BD gate and the Trip gate(about 100kgu from Fools Gold) Finally got the kill and returned it to normal.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-04-06 01:39   
i have noticed in the last few nights that players in both ugto and icc have been camping the mir spawn points.

Email Borgie
Eletro Bull
Cadet

Posted: 2007-04-06 09:46   
Quote:

On 2007-04-06 01:39, Borgie wrote:
i have noticed in the last few nights that players in both ugto and icc have been camping the mir spawn points.

You forget that the Mir spawn in random locations and almost never spawns in the same place twice due the the improved scripts. So it is almost impossible to camp a spawn point.

That is why you have a handy station pilot to WH you to the next outbreak of Mir.

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-04-06 12:08   
Quote:

On 2007-04-06 09:46, Eletro Bull wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-04-06 01:39, Borgie wrote:

You forget that the Mir spawn in random locations and almost never spawns in the same place twice due the the improved scripts. So it is almost impossible to camp a spawn point.

That is why you have a handy station pilot to WH you to the next outbreak of Mir.

Exactly, which is a pretty well done script to avoid camping. Usually players wh themselves off to the mir location and kill the mir and try to search for any hidden ones. Normally when two factions spot each other in the same location, they normally stick around and try to find each other(most people dont just run away just because the ai are dead). Which might be what you thought was "camping".

MIRV THIEF
Cadet

Posted: 2007-04-10 13:17   
I like it the way it is...co complaint here.

PS: EVE does suck, thanks for not making it like that dump-of-a-game.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.015157 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR