No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +4.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

1st - UntenHund

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Thank you For your support!!
 Author Thank you For your support!!
Challenger
Marshal

Posted: 2007-05-01 07:34   
Our website www.wkateam.com has hit over the 1000 Unique visitor mark a few days ago and we have generated a little over $70.00 to date. While I am not supposed to promote to people to log on and click the ads on the bottom of the page, I do thank those of you who have done so. We do plan on purchasing a paid site to have even more room so we can allow even bigger and faster downloads and have video clips and other things as well. Also I have been telling my fleet that we will be hosting small competitions to hand out monthly subscriptions so please keep an eye out for the upcoming events.

Of course this will take place after we have secured a paid site. I would also like to publicly thank Peter Wiggin for the awesome help with the php format on our site. Please feel free to visit our site and utilize the shout box to specifically suggest things that we can add. Or simply reply here and we will see what we can do. We have had close to 80 Downloads with the tools we have and would be more then happy to add even more we just need more input.

Once again I thank the Darkspace community for its support and we look forward to further serve you in the future.

-Challenger
UGTO Loyalist since 2001
Fleet Administrator WKA

Email Challenger
Farah
Cadet

Posted: 2007-05-01 07:38   
i found teh site helpful. thank you. maybe you can have video clips that we cand download that are little tutorials?

HMSBlueprint

Posted: 2007-05-01 16:44   
The Site Has Been Very Useful Challenger thanks to the -=WKA=- members that set it up

Peter Wiggin
Midshipman

Posted: 2007-05-01 17:08   
I plan on putting video clips and hosting other downloads, but this free host is only good for one thing: the annoying popup and php sites. Downloads on this host act similar to how RS does... you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can download a file.

The host I plan on getting: 335GB of space, 3.25TB of bandwidth per month and much more. This will allow other users to host files or websites on our host.

Also, this host allows unlimited domains so if you want, you can use your own domain with a portion of our site.

The ads should pay off by the end of this month, so expect this new host within the next 2 months

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-05-01 17:16   
It looks amazingly like DSCW except with adult popups and less content... of course after two pages of popups I immediately closed the site so I can't say for sure.

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
HMSBlueprint

Posted: 2007-05-01 17:25   
*uses trusty popup blocker*

Peter Wiggin
Midshipman

Posted: 2007-05-01 17:41   
The reason it looks like DSCW is we both use PHP fusion. the best CMS for custom content and panels.

Also, DSCW has more stuff such as the player gallery and forums. This site is generally just for the fleet(though other DS members use it more than our fleet members do) and I got bored so I added more content to it such as the tutorials. The reason I dont have any other tutorials(such as vid tutorials) is 1- im on linux atm so I cannot make any and 2- this host sucks for things like that.

[ This Message was edited by: Peter Wiggin on 2007-05-01 17:45 ]

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-05-01 18:51   
Google toolbar blocked 3 but 1 gets through every time... lol

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Challenger
Marshal

Posted: 2007-05-01 19:03   
hmmm, I have nothing running in the back to stop pop-ups. i run ie7 and only use the windows firewall. i never get any pop ups. Lucky me i suppose

Email Challenger
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-05-01 19:05   
Nice site.

I'm a little envious that you managed to actually generate revenue from it. I had adds on mine for yonks and no-one ever clicked on them.

Oh well... Keep up the good work.

Page created in 0.017672 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR