No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » {ICC Security Council Brief Declassified} Tainted Cheese
 Author {ICC Security Council Brief Declassified} Tainted Cheese
Coeus {NCX-Charger}
Admiral, I can't read,
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-09-16 13:15   
At approximately 2100 hours Sol Standard Time on November 13th, 2272, UGTO released a news brief in which the Interstellar Cultural Confederation was to be held accountable for a receint outbreak of food poison related deaths on several ICC sympathetic planets in the boarder systems. The following is the result of an investigation dating back several months that tracks a specific UGTO operative in his efforts to place contaminated cheese - specifically Argrean Asiago - onto worlds threatening to break from the United Galactic Trade Organization.

Quote:

Location: Illyria Colony Dome #7, 5th Cross, 3rd Level - Minutia Lunar Motel Room# 273
Time: 0330 Local

After trailing the UGTO operative known as Mr. Grim to the R33 system from his usual safehouse on Alecto, I was forced to stop following him and rely on the tracking device that I implanted in his mini-comp last month. According to the tracker Mr. Grim is now residing one level down and half a cross-beam away in a motel known to be a UGTO safehaven, although it seems they haven't installed anything that can detect a passive subspace location beacon it seems.

Location: Dome #5, 13th Cross 8th Level - Outside the office of Supernova Reclaimation Services
Time: 1415 Local

I was just able to observe Mr. Grim meeting with a tall, older man wearing maintance coveralls who appeared to work for Supernova Reclaimation Services. They exchanged what seemed to be a credit chip and an information chip, with Mr. Grim getting the information chip. Am calling for an Information Squad to come and interrogate the workman, specifying that no memory or evidence of said interrogation remain.

While at a distance, I witnessed and listened in on a meeting between Mr. Grim and several freelance transport pilots. They have arranged a deep-space exchange of hazardous cargo from a UGTO registered transport onto the freelance transports, afterwhich they will deliver the goods via longjump into ICC controlled space in the Delta Pavonis system near the Luyten gate. If they are spotted by Confederation Naval craft they are instructed to run, and in the face of being boarded destroy the contents of their cargo hold and vent it to space. What strikes me as odd and very dangerous is that the cargo is not to be handeled without haz-mat suits according to Mr. Grim. Must inform ICC Security Council immediately, and at the very least have ships ready to pounce on the transports and board them before they can destroy the cargo. Was unable to follow Mr. Grim due to him entering another known UGTO safehaven, this one with subspace dampeners. I fear I may have lost my tail of him, but for the moment the information I have collected will have to suffice.

Agent Sleepy Sword was subsequently killed in an UGTO orbital nuclear attack twenty-six hours after the last entry while awaiting transport from the world of Fargo Rock. This report was not found until two days ago while ICC Engineers were rebuilding the infrastructure of the planet, at which point we were far too late to stop the hired transports from entering the Luyten system and completing the operation. While it is unclear how the cheese specifically tainted, it no doubt bears a close resemblance to the UGTO cover story in that Quantum Radiation was most likely the cause. However, since the ICC use the more pure, less harmful Ion energy in our core weapons we have no need nor desire to imitate the UGTO in their quest for power at all costs, no matter how many lives they sacrifice.

We would like to remind all of the Confederations citizens, and indeed the citizens around the known universe that had the UGTO not destroyed an entire planet in a needless and viscious assault this report would have been in our hands months ago at which point we would have been able to stop the contaminated cheese shipment, and save countless millions. There is currently an investigation underway to determine if Fargo Rock was specifically destroyed - killing hundreds of thousands of civilians and non-combatant technicians & their families - in order to prevent this report from reaching the hands of the ICC Security Council. Unfortunately, due to the fact that the assault was several months ago, and the UGTO orbital bombardment was effecient in causing total devistation to the entire surface of the planet we may never uncover the truth, dooming millions to a restless eternal slumber.

[ This Message was edited by: Coeus [DSCW Radio] on 2007-09-16 13:16 ]

Darkspace: Twilight

Goto the website of Coeus {NCX-Charger}
doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-09-16 21:11   
no, I peed in the cheese

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-09-16 22:43   
Same difference

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-09-18 08:45   
I like it. Great connection between mirving planets, my news story and having UGTO bombers result in the deaths of UGTO people indirectly.

Coeus
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-09-18 15:28   
I tried to make it as biased as possible

Yours was the inspiration obvoiusly

ICC Security Council Chief Enforcer

Email Coeus   Goto the website of Coeus
Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2007-09-18 16:55   
oooh... BURN!

i like it coeus!

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-09-18 17:29   
I agree with you Coeus. UGTO has been mirv blasting planets far too much lately. I try to distract them when I am online by cultivating a long battle with any enemies I can find, but I cant be online all the time.

Page created in 0.014103 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR