Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +17.1 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Eve_is_crap
14th - Durden

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » To fight honorably... or not, that is the question
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author To fight honorably... or not, that is the question
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-10-07 00:25   
My salute goes out to the people that did not enter this thread to measure the length of their e-peens. olol, that's no one.

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-10-07 00:41   
Welcome to .483.

UGTO now, which I say UGTO now because thats where the majority of these kinds of players are, have seem to lost all form of sportsmanship and playing fair. While UGTO is not the only faction, it's the one with the big problem right now.

ICC had FS, UGTO has LAG and several other fleets, and K'luth just have indivuals who act to their own plan.

Players do not care about eachother anymore, and their far too caught up in gaining/loosing prestige to care about the RoC or fair play. They just want their prestige any way they can, and could care less about anything else.

Ah well. Just kill them when you can, and laugh at how sad they are when you cant kill em.

Email Supertrooper
Rogue Spear
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-10-07 00:56   
What is really going on here? Is this about Honor or sportsmanship? No, this is about......

Jealousy

Thats right, I find it ironic that the day after I write a post commending Saturnshadow on his sportsmanship half the community gets in a fit of jealousy. Well Im sorry but you all need to take a lesson about what it is to be an honorable player and having been in GTN several times, I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Diabolik, its easy to see why you wrote this post, sure you dont say it in your words but it doesnt matter. I Rogue Spear can see underneath the text. Your simply jealous, and you know what? Thats okay....

I know it must be hard, your inspirtation, your mentor, your, well.....god writing a post complimenting a player other than yourself... and its only natural that you would get angry. I remember raising you in this game so many years ago, you showed alot a promise, you were a semi-gifted pilot. I remember a few days back then where I wasn't completely ashamed of being seen flying with you. But you have to understand that those days are over. I, Rogue Spear, have taken in these new younger pilots in an effort to mold them into the new future of Darkspace. While yes you were a failure do not worry I have learned much from your mistake and I will make these new batch of pilots stronger, faster, and smarter.

So you see, I guess this little post of mine turned out to be a thank you Diabolik, thanking you for your failure as a player. In the end it showed everyone what not to do....

This message was brought to you by Rogue Spear

Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-10-07 02:18   
ah well..icc have done this..kluth done this...now ugto done it. Ive playd this game for abit now and seen alot. This aint nothing new. Is it legal or not..who knows..as far as i know theres nothign about this in the RoC.

But im guesing as u guys where firing ions from afar, then the planet aint blocked, the planet is free to use, however when u are withing 1k of the planet it will get blocked. thats a whole nother story thoug.

And another thing, mycopia cluster? thats one of the best cluster in the game. I dunno if it was built or not thoug...but If they wanted to they could just jump out from there.

Another point that got to me eyes is to figth honorably. Sitting out far when you outnumber the enemy and shooting ions! is that honorably?

[ This Message was edited by: Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny] on 2007-10-07 02:20 ]

Diabo|ik
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-07 07:00   
I say again, all his other armor arcs remained at the same status, it wasn't a "I swap my front arc for my rear arc kind of thing", so it could only have been done from a plate carried fresh in the cargo bay.

But... since I have no solid proof of this, I'll leave it at that and hope that I'll never witness this again.

I apologize to every UGTO player who fight honorably, and they're the majority, not the minority, you aren't the ones targeted by this post.

As for the other issues... no comments.

All said and done, let's have some fun and not let one rotten apple spoil the whole clan/faction.

Lol @ Rogue, thanks for bringing a bit of humour in that thread, it's refreshing .

[ This Message was edited by: Diabo|ik on 2007-10-07 07:10 ]

Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2007-10-07 07:11   
honorable fighting is lost to the ages. simple fact. only the remainging vets, and a handful of .483 generation pilots have honor left. simple fact. now is the time to lobbycamp and wait for .484.

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-07 07:27   
Quote:

On 2007-10-07 07:11, leonide(Anti-Beacon Movement) wrote:
honorable fighting is lost to the ages. simple fact. only the remainging vets, and a handful of .483 generation pilots have honor left. simple fact. now is the time to lobbycamp and wait for .484.

I must disagree with the lobby camping. Only one way to show new pilots how to fight with honor, and it can not be done in the lobby.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
SaturnShadow™ *FC*(Angel Of Darkness)
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2007-10-07 07:47   
well after reading the posts yesterday i feel alittle different YES i am sorry for docking and bringing my SS BK out but it was unintended but still i am sorry with me and the armor rotation if u had watched my arcs very closely u would of seen that one of them would of lost afew rings then as my rear changed to green u should of seen that the one arc with less rings will of gotten them bk and would of changed colour so im not sorry for that but wat i will do is try a different tactic still useing the armor rotating but i will try not to do this in battle so when ever i jump out i will then armor rotate to make it more realistic so now lets get bk to playin and yes i am a FA but im still learning so i will try to learn from my mistakes...

Oh and borgie ive not done that since i found out it was illegal which was about 2 weeks after i got Admiral oh and HMA on a CD takes 2 mins worm hole device takes 5 mins to charge and 2 mins it stays open and on a SS HMA takes 3 mins and wh device takes 5 mins (trust me i timed them now please dont hold grudges against me im trying to become a great pilot like smokey and rogue spear and many more

[ This Message was edited by: SaturnShadow*FM*(Angel Of Darkness) on 2007-10-07 08:00 ]

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-07 10:29   
Quote:

On 2007-10-07 07:47, SaturnShadow*FM*(Angel Of Darkness) wrote:

now please dont hold grudges against me im trying to become a great pilot like smokey and rogue spear and many more

Aim Higher

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-07 11:07   
Quote:

On 2007-10-07 07:11, leonide(Anti-Beacon Movement) wrote:

Truer words have never been spoken like this...way to go leo XD

Email GothThug {C?}
doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-07 11:10   
I agree with what some have said, honor died out a while ago. For example, with the power of ships all messed up people who took advantage of the overpowering of small ships to their advantage are simply too strong for large ships to beat with skills. So people who try to stick with honorable tactics just end up getting pwnt. Which leades to some resorting to dishonorable tactics. This cycle keeps going on and on.

=Smokey=
Cadet

Posted: 2007-10-07 11:17   
Quote:

On 2007-10-07 10:29, Smartin wrote:
Quote:

now please dont hold grudges against me im trying to become a great pilot like smokey and rogue spear and many more

Aim Higher

pffft im better then you

and thanks saturn

[ This Message was edited by: =Smokey= on 2007-10-07 11:17 ]

Rogue Spear
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-10-07 12:50   
Quote:

On 2007-10-07 10:29, Smartin wrote:
Quote:

Aim Higher

Aim Higher..... ok hows this for aim:

and I cant forget you either Smokey you n00b...

Now that that is done, I would like to thank you Saturn for the recognition, have a good one buddy!

This message was brought to you by Rogue Spear

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-07 13:53   
question...why does yer AD have....all lasers?

Email GothThug {C?}
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-10-07 13:54   
Quote:

On 2007-10-07 13:53, GothThug {C?} wrote:
question...why does yer AD have....all lasers?

HE GO PEW PEW LAZA BEEM

Email Supertrooper
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020025 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR