No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +2.0 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » A superserious fanfic thats better than everyones elses by Rogue Spear
 Author A superserious fanfic thats better than everyones elses by Rogue Spear
Rogue Spear
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-10-17 14:21   
Damnit! What are they doing here. They shouldnt be here... I studied the work rotation schedule perfectly, they should all be on duty right now. I could distinctly hear their chatter, I knew I hadnt been detected but it was only a matter of time before I was. I peered through a small hole in the wall to get a look at my new threat. 2 Ensigns.... 1 blonde 1 brunette, both very gorgeous... they were talking about something that had happened earlier in their day. I quickly lost interest and continued my work. I always got sort of a rush out of doing this job, while I had been in this situation countless times throughout my career the sense of danger and risk kept me coming back for more.

As I continued my task I had to stop for a moment to wipe the sweat from my brow. At that very moment my pistol slid out of its holster and hit the ground with a loud clank. For a split second I panicked slightly for I had knew my cover had been blown. I picked up my pistol and peered back through the hole only to see the 2 ensigns walking towards my position. A plethora of profanity started slewing out of my mouth in quiet but nonetheless intense whispers. I racked back the slide on my pistol, chambering a round. Was I going to shoot these two women, no ofcourse not. I couldnt do such a thing, the round was for myself. Thinking of the consequences of my capture was more than enough motivation to end my life.

Suddenly I heard one of their voices break the quiet but distressed atmosphere of the room in which we occupied.

Ensign: "Who is that? Identify yourself."

I knew I was screwed, there was no where to run, no where to hide. Fighting my way out was out of the question... I had but one choice. I pressed the pistol firmly to the side of my head. I took a moment to reflect back on my life. The many experiences, my early days at the Galactic Naval Academy, the countless battles, my epic MiRVing raids into procyon. All excellent memories, it was a good life, it was a shame that I had to die in this manner, in a place like this. As I began to squeeze the trigger the door busted open. I panicked and dropped my pistol again. As the pistol smashed into the floor it discharged a single round. The loud pop alerted many other people on this deck and soon the room was flooded with a mix of security personel and random crew members. The 2 ensigns let out a loud shreek in terror.

A single crewmember within the large crowd asked,

"Sir, what are you doing?"

After that it was kind of an awkward silence. There was no hiding it, I was caught. I pulled up my pants slightly embarassed but mostly frustrated because I hadnt finished the mission I had set out to do in the first place. I looked around the room at the countless eyes that were staring at me in a bewildered and confused manner. I zipped up my pants...

The blonde ensign looked at me and said,

"Sir you do realize this is the women's bathroom dont you?"

"Ofcourse I do ensign, I think I would know my own ship wouldnt I? Now all of you return to your posts!" I replied.

The crowd slowly dispersed. As they left I heard many obscenities from the angry crewmembers. I went over to wash my hands and my number 2 ran up to me in a panicked and distressed manner. "Sir, are you insane!? You know damn well you just lost your command with that stunt. Were already getting reports from angry crewmembers concerning your conduct!" I reached for my pistol so I could silence this beligerent subordinate only to realise that I had left it in the stall I had occupied. I looked down and collected my thoughts.

I calmly turned to him and said,

"Commander Veron, pull yourself together weve been in worse situations than this. This is my god damn ship and I can do whatever I want!"

"But sir, isnt this the exact same thing that got you kicked out of the Galactic Navy!?"

His reply stabbed into my heart like a thousand knives. At that very moment I felt a small tear trickle down my cheek.

The End.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-17 15:01   
for the love of mike.....THIS WAS HORRIBLE!

Email GothThug {C?}
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-17 15:48   
By far, the most brllant piece of fiction ever produced.

Generations of children will read this story in kindergarden and reflect upon themselves the hero that is Rogue Spear.

Junky Da FunkyMonke
Admiral

From: The Hotel California, takes excursions to Deep Sexys Space every now and then
Posted: 2007-10-17 20:50   
Mama mea this was a gooda fan a fiction.

Panduh
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-10-17 22:35   
that...was beautifull

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2007-10-18 03:56   
loved it:)

Little Pet Slinki
Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-18 04:05   
This utterly perversed fanfic will go down in history as one of the best, to enter the Internet.

May it be backuped through the Eons.

Goto the website of Little Pet Slinki
FlyD4wn
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-18 04:09   
Heheheheh lol

Email FlyD4wn
LobbyZombie
2nd Rear Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-10-18 04:35   
hahahahahhahaha i don't know why i'm laughing ... But funny tho MAkE MORE FANFIC Lord Rouge Spear!

Old am i not but what are you?

Email LobbyZombie
Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2007-10-18 10:02   

- Axi

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-10-18 15:04   
Quote:

On 2007-10-17 15:01, GothThug {C?} wrote:
for the love of mike.....THIS WAS HORRIBLE!

Better then yours..

Email Supertrooper
Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2007-10-18 16:54   
That intro was awesome. The rest followed that leading example.

-Flipasaurus Wench-
1st Rear Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2007-10-19 21:12   
That was amazing... brilliant... beautiful...

Your way with words continues to amaze me Rogue.

When do we get to see the next chapter? I must know the details about this "mission"...

Goto the website of -Flipasaurus Wench-
Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2007-10-20 18:21   
i am in a Holy Manuscript of the Rogue Spear.....i am honored..

PS. you demoted me.....*clings to FA*

Page created in 0.021991 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR