No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.4 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » S.T.A.L.k.E.R story! OMGWTFBBQ READ!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author S.T.A.L.k.E.R story! OMGWTFBBQ READ!
LobbyZombie
2nd Rear Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-10-21 16:39   
Operation Collective-Consciousness Part 1 Antechamber

The westering sun sank slowly into the Bloody Mary Ocean while the wind silently swept across it, being the only witness to a silent death.

Chernobyl Exclusion Zone - Ukraine - January 15th 2021

Helicopters, infantry, tanks, moterbikes, trucks and small aeroplanes entered the Exclusion Zone without warning. They met no hesitation at the gates, showed no mercy at the camps. In front of the caravan-like platoon, a man was sitting on the back of a truck. It was General Vladimir Sidorovich. A true army-veteran..
''You there, soldier! How far are we?'' He shouted at a recruit sitting on the other side of the truck.
''We should, uhm, arrive at the warehouses in approximately then minutes, Sir'' said the recruit nervously. Well, he should be nervous. He was in the fabled Zone of Alienation, not to mention sitting next to a General. Miracles and mutants were said to be here. Oh right, and the occasional ambush.

Next part coming up soon since i'm on a crap connection .. sorry

Old am i not but what are you?

Email LobbyZombie
LobbyZombie
2nd Rear Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-10-21 18:10   
Suddenly, out of thin air, a whole army of trench coat-dressed humans appeared. They shot at the military, they threw whatever they had at them and, worst of all, dogs attacked them! The army was caught by surprise: “Take cover! Fire at will! Annihilate those scumbags!” The General screamed. Groups of soldiers got caught in crossfire as they ran for safety. Others tripped and were impaled by sharpened metal poles which the Stalkers had brought along.
Within minutes of combat, the Military had massive casualties and began to retreat. Bodies were left behind, but some soldiers tried to retrieve their comrades’ gear in the middle of the battlefield. Many got caught in crossfire, and the General couldn’t care less. “I didn’t even get to Rostok Territory, and how did they notice us? Other than that, how did they manage to stage such an ambush this quick?!”
After his truck blew up, because of a well-placed grenade, he retreated to an armored, hi-speed tank at the rear.

Email LobbyZombie
LobbyZombie
2nd Rear Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-10-21 18:11   
From there he issued retreat orders and suggested tactical positions which his forces could take while escaping. Very few of those in front survived, and the General cursed at the ambushers as he drove away.
The Stalkers were victorious!

Part 1 DONE .. Thank you .. please come again!

Email LobbyZombie
LobbyZombie
2nd Rear Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-10-21 18:13   
Somewhere in Moscow, Russia, December 17th 2020 PART 2

Sidorovich took of his hat, and nodded at the guards. He sat down at the far end of the table where another nine Generals had settled. A couple of them acknowledged his presence with a nod.
“Okay, let’s get started” The man at the other end of the table exclaimed, as he turned on the main screen behind him.
“Our last meeting concentrated on getting into the power plant itself, and you probably thought this was just an extension of that.” A few people exchanged words as he clicked up an overview of The Zone. “Our Spetsnaz forces, who recently raided the Agropom Research Facility in the Exclusion Zone, discovered a whole network of criminals. Stalkers, if you will, through tapping a radio which seems to work inside The Zone but not outside it. These Stalkers were extremely hostile towards our patrols, and we suffered severe casualties. Apparently there are more of them

[ This Message was edited by: LobbyZombie (ABM) on 2007-10-21 18:18 ]

Email LobbyZombie
LobbyZombie
2nd Rear Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-10-21 18:13   
than we first thought.” He clicked through a number of pictures, including one of a Stalker camp. “Due to the fact that we cannot allow such an underground, I have decided to launch a full-scale, frontal attack on The Zone. We simply storm the gates and shoot everything we see.” A few generals didn’t seem to like that idea. “The Stalkers seem to hold stand at the old military warehouses, just south of the dangerous Red Forest.” He clicked through some pictures, and stopped at an overview of the warehouses. ”I have marked, on the map which areas are vulnerable to Tank strikes—“

Email LobbyZombie
LobbyZombie
2nd Rear Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-10-21 18:14   
An old, fat, General suddenly stood up and bellowed “Just nuke the God damn place!” A couple of other Generals stood up and proclaimed their support to this suggestion. “A nuke? Are you insane?! Can’t you think of something better?” People were yelling, some were shouting, and others simply tried to suggest other means. Sidorovich was sitting down. He knew that a tactical nuke strike would be disastrous. To the whole world. He tapped his microphone, and silence fell as quick as it came. “Gentlemen. You’re taking this way too far. Nuking the Exclusion Zone would only make the radioactivity fly up into the atmosphere and unto the rest of the world. A complete, utter, catastrophe would strike the world.”

Email LobbyZombie
LobbyZombie
2nd Rear Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-10-21 18:14   
Everyone was quiet. The fat General sat down, apologizing. Another General was furious: “Well, can you come up with something better other than a NUKE and a full-scale attack?” Sidorovich started to think. Yes, he supported a full-scale attack but wouldn’t it be too expensive? “What about a tactical strike? A platoon consisting of Spetsnaz and Ukrainian Special forces that, instead of brutally fighting it’s way, only ‘cleansed’ its way through to the Warehouses. With cleansing I mean taking out Stalker settlements on the way to the warehouses, and not killing everything. It’s cheaper, because of fewer forces, more effective, because of the quality of the forces, and it’ll work, because a General would lead the attack!” His idea seemed to be well-liked. After a few moments of whispers and such, the host of the meeting stood up again: “That would probably work. Problem is we don’t have any Generals willing to lead such an attack.” Sidorovich smiled. “Yes you do.”

Email LobbyZombie
LobbyZombie
2nd Rear Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-10-21 18:15   
PART 2 DONE! PART 3 COMING UP TOMORROW! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK!

Email LobbyZombie
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-21 18:17   
hey dude, you can put all of part one in 1 post same as part 2 duh!

Email GothThug {C?}
LobbyZombie
2nd Rear Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-10-21 18:20   
Sorry for the spamming but my isp only allows me to post that amount of texts .. SORRY!

Email LobbyZombie
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-21 18:24   
Quote:

On 2007-10-21 18:20, LobbyZombie (ABM) wrote:
Sorry for the spamming but my isp only allows me to post that amount of texts .. SORRY!

.......what?

LobbyZombie
2nd Rear Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-10-21 18:31   
Quote:

On 2007-10-21 18:24, Fattierob (x2 Da-Mentor) wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-21 18:20, LobbyZombie (ABM) wrote:

.......what?

Guess 5 times

Email LobbyZombie
Kaganader
Vice Admiral
Lethal Assault Group

Posted: 2007-10-21 22:45   
guess number one, you have a really, reallllly, REALLLY crappy ISP provider that has limitations just like texting has on a cellphone!

Tbone
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2007-10-21 22:49   
Quote:

On 2007-10-21 18:20, LobbyZombie wrote:

Yeah, get a new ISP.

Email Tbone
Demorian
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-10-21 23:18   
Wait.

What?

-Dem

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.021044 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR