No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +43.9 Minutes

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » In Mourning
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author In Mourning
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-12-05 23:25   
Quote:

On 2007-12-05 23:18, Crim {Fear?} wrote:
Did you see Tarne's quote? Kind of proves it.

all I see in that quote is one idiotic foolish child who has zero respect for human life.

I don't see the darkspace community in it.

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-12-05 23:31   
Quote:

On 2007-12-05 23:25, Fattierob (x2 3x 11"/52 SK C/28) wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-05 23:18, Crim {Fear?} wrote:
Did you see Tarne's quote? Kind of proves it.

all I see in that quote is one idiotic foolish child who has zero respect for human life.

I don't see the darkspace community in it.

I'm not saying the entire community. But you do know that their are more then just Daed itching at something like this to flame, right? Daed's just one of the pricks who will actually say something like that.

Email Supertrooper
buzzcoxss (Artisen Anitomical)
Fleet Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2007-12-06 00:23   
sorry about that goth where all here for u and so is PS

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2007-12-06 00:39   
Thanx buzz

Email GothThug {C?}
SaturnShadow™ *FC*(Angel Of Darkness)
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2007-12-06 11:43   
yea goth im here for ya i mean i lost i think my ONLY Great nan about 2 years ago lost my grandad i think this year or last and i hadnt seen him for 7 or 9 years and i only was able to be near him at his funeral he had Queen "farenhight" playing when we walking in and being as i am i tried NOT to cry being i am male but in the end it all came out tears sound the works and after i felt great after a good cry (well in a figure of speech) he died of i think 9 different types of cancer and as he was being cremated they player Queen "faranhight" again and thats when i started crying and now i got that song on my ipod to remember him by, man he loved Queen, hehe and the funny thing is he could drive a car but on his scooter (disabled persons scooter) he got pulled by cops for drink driving.
Plus in school we lost a lad (not wat i could call a friend) who was in a sense a bully at times went to collage with aload of other people and this one day for collage he was mouthing the driver of the bus and most of us found it very funny and that was the last i saw of him and on monday i looked at some papers board and it said "yound male died" (in simple terms) and i thought nothing of it untill i got to school and we had an assembly and then the teacher told us that 'Ali' had died and i went OMG and after the assembly i went to see my mates and about 2 mins after meeting them again i just let it all out and in a way u wouldnt want a bully to die so when i got home i looked in the paper and read how he died basically he took his friend motorbike and started riding it round a field and hit the ONLY tree in the field smacked his head on the tree and killed him self and was later found by someone walking a dog. Still it wasnt a very nice death so im here for ya goth.

Leviatan
Cadet

Posted: 2007-12-06 11:53   
Quote:

On 2007-12-05 23:11, Fattierob (x2 3x 11"/52 SK C/28) wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-05 22:37, Crim {Fear?} wrote:
Theres going to be people who flame it, theres basicaly no stopping it unless the thread is locked immediatley. Which there will still be people doing it in the lobby.

Yeah. You know, because here in darkspace, we can't respect the dead at all.

Nobody gets respect in a place like this. Not the dead, nor those alive.

Nor is there any common sense available in darkspace.net shelves, doing anything, whatever it is.

I dont normally post in this kind of threads for a reason; honestly I dont particularly care about other peoples things, and I often think these are some kind of attention beacons, and since cutting the head kills the body, stop posting provocations in them and maybe they will stop.

Note that this flame, regardless of containing your quote, is in no way directed towards you.

[ This Message was edited by: Nuclear Bomb on 2007-12-06 11:54 ]

Mr Black
Grand Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2007-12-06 13:04   
As much as I respect the reasons for this thread, an open forum is not the best place to post your feelings, particularly in regard to such sensitive issues.

By doing so you are openly welcoming all replies, whether supportive of derogatory. Any expectation of people to behave differently when using a medium which is to all intents anonymous is naive at best, and sadly misguided.

People will glory in the suffering of others. The world-wide obsession with soap opera's which mostly feature a compressed hyper-reality of misery only serves to support this basic point of human psychology. As a whole, people are much less reserved under the guise of anonymity and so will say things and talk about things that they never would do in a face-to-face conversation.

Quite honestly, the public DS forums and the public chat facilities are not the best places to talk about stuff like this. Keep it private, and situations such as this will be easily avoided.

Many thanks.

Mr Black - DarkSpace Administrator

P.S. Thread locked.

[ This Message was edited by: Mr Black on 2007-12-06 13:06 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.017308 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR