Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » just a couple ideas
 Author just a couple ideas
Starfist
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-12-11 15:52   
* You whispered to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] : "You whispered to [Myth]Drafell : "guess you can make scraping structures in system only, IE: paul in r33 is attacked but someone in CD+#^ cant scrap a structure they have to be in R33"[Myth]Drafell @77651 Sent "i wont to make it requirebeing in an engineer and in orbit"""

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "it's the tactic it's self that bothers me. one of a coward. they just keep doing that and then come and flatten it"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "they scrapped paul and the one next to it"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "lets put it this way, i'm logging off and don't care if they have that system or not ..."

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "i dont like the tactic either thats why i ask drafell"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "it's mousey, she has done that to me for years now."

* You whispered to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] : "pisses me off, take the time to nuet a planet only to have some dick across the mv scrap the planet, but he wants to set it up where they have to be in an engy and in orbit of a planet, i would prefer in orbit of the attacked planet but we'll just have to see"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "and to me, she scrapped a planet completely while i was still on my bomb run, hadnt even hit the planet yet"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "lmao then you understand"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "yup"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "she has done that to me too"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "just makes me not wanna play; bad enough every joeshmoe can mirv our planets anywas lol when we get it back, we should have just flattened ourselves"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "thats why i carry one mirv in my ship now i use 3 nuets to nuet drop inf try to stay close if they scrap i either pick inf or scrap it then go back out and use my one mirv bay to nuke the sucker"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "thats good thinking"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "i'm going to do that lmao"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "for now i may just do combat"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "but ya gotta get rid of your inf on the planet before it caps, thats the hard part, but is an effective tactic"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "yea, thats an issue, like with paul, i could get close enough to target them to kill them"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "i just wish i could reach out an touch someone sometimes"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "just number your bombs i use 9 for nuets and 8 for the mirv"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "lol

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "just for the record, i'd go with this... have to be in an engi, and in orbit lol "

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "me to i like that idea"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "i heard the bomber dread in haveing 3 bomb bays removed, i still dont understand why they get 6 bomb bays for a defencive faction, when ugto is the offencive faction and only get 4 bomb bays"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "i said that alot too, but i have to admit i luv the icc bd"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "an whats the point? 6 vs. 9?"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "all that will do it make it hard for them to bomb they're own planets with 150% shields"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "i like the ship also, got one modded on my alt"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "i say it's time ugto came out with it's own version"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "i agree"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "and leave the icc one alone"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "you'd think in the date and time DS is played in, would would think ugto would of back engineered the shield tech by now and would have their own shield tech"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "exactly"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "you should send draf this text"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "see what he thinks"
* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "was just thinking of that, probaly in a PM"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "that would SO even the score with icc and ugto"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "it would but then kluth would whine as usuall"

14:05:49 [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ]: "everyone leave? or the mv crash?"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "what for"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "luth can just tear icc up"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "ugto and icc have shields, who would they be able to nuke"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "and mirv us to death"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "they get enough from us"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "i mean really"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "i know they do, just like the other day, rogue spear was nukeing all kluth systems, i know i was on my alt as kluth, and who do kluth nuke in retaliation, us"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "you wanna know something else i think should be done...while we're on the luth subject?"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "bring back 480 eccn vs cloak"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "if it's going to be where ppl can faction hop, then seperate the garages, stop the tech swapping"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "eccm**"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "true or just lock players like they do fleets"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "the cloaking doesn't bother me, it's the luth bombers with mirvs"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "an p guns"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "and pulse lasers"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "in dsa you could only go in mv if you were fleeted"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "480 eccm we were able to detect kluth bombers at 500 gus, in 484 we wont be able to uncloak them unless someone is in a scout, i pay tp play with the ships my rank lets me get, i dont want to fly a scout and try to beacon a kluth dread do you?"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "the thing is, it would result in actual smuggling. hehe we could then kill the in action"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "thats true"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "dsa had that, i got accussed of it so much, that i didn't like it"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "i track luth well already"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "hehe they think i use obv mode"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "they do, sanity uses it all the time same with mad bum and a few others"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "besides you know every luthie would CRY lol"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "all the time"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "yup"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "i don't use it, wish ppl didn't espeacially when i'm bombing"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "same, been jumped by kluth when im still 6k out from the planet with my command station"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "going to go find something else to do. let me know what draf says an all"

* [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663 Sent "later"

* You sent to [LAG]Chimera [ Dark Carnival ] @141663: "ok i will l8r"

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2007-12-12 08:04   
tl;dr - Only engineers in orbit can scrap

Yeah, sounds nice, but I personally don't know if thats a good thing or not.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2007-12-12 12:42   
It's a good thing.

Don't post ideas in that format - its hard to read

Axianda The Royal
Fleet Admiral
Terra Squadron

Posted: 2007-12-12 13:21   
Quote:

On 2007-12-12 08:04, Fattierob (x2 3x 11"/52 SK C/28) wrote:
tl;dr - Only engineers in orbit can scrap

Yeah, sounds nice, but I personally don't know if thats a good thing or not.

only ships with a build unit can scrap.
thats a bit more correct i think

- Axi

Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2007-12-13 12:09   
If u put it like only ships with build can scrap it wont help much, it might help abit, but its so easy just to switch to an engine now isnt it? Id just have to say that if u are in orbit of an planet, with an engineer, then that will have a purpose. To do something. If u are in a engineer at say earth. then something happens in say CD. then that engineer aint gona go to CD to fix the planet.

Page created in 0.009860 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR