Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » 14 day trial code
 Author 14 day trial code
Shakaree
Commander

Posted: 2008-02-03 23:13   
Hello, I was I never sent the 14 day trial e-mail, I got the e-mail giving my activation key which said my 14 day trial e-mail would be coming...but never did. Can you please re-send?

Email Shakaree
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-02-04 06:57   
Quote:

On 2008-02-03 23:13, Shakaree wrote:
Hello, I was I never sent the 14 day trial e-mail, I got the e-mail giving my activation key which said my 14 day trial e-mail would be coming

Are you sure that "activation key" wasn't the 14-day trial?

also, on a related note, he could have just subscribed normally you noob-hating trollops.

Shakaree
Commander

Posted: 2008-02-04 08:24   
LMFAO...well IF I did use my coupon so far, then the Admins WOULD know, I did not receive the 2ed e-mail and yes for your information I did subscribe with my credit card NOT the 14 day trial. Also I was told however with the 14 day trial code you get 5 million credits, I was told this by a player in the game chat in metaverse. Whether this is true or not I do not know, but I figured I deserve the 5 million as much as any other new player. So my friends I am not a liar and it is frowned upon that a new player is treated in such a rude and distrustful way. Why would you guys EVEN comment without knowing all the facts OR until a admin even had a chance to repond first.

[ This Message was edited by: Shakaree on 2008-02-04 08:27 ]

Email Shakaree
Grimith
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-02-04 08:53   
Last time I checked, accusing Shakaree of lying or offering credits to him is not the subject of this topic. He asked a question here with the hope of getting an answer from the staff. They can see if he used a coupon to subscribe along with his remaining play time. They would know what he did and didn't get. But I would like to congratulate many of you for NOT offering a new player support and choosing instead to fire accusations.

I'm not a staff member, and the only question I could have asked would have been the same question Rob asked. I absolutely don't remember what my new account mails looked like, though, so, yeah, not of much value here. This might be the why this topic was posted in the General Support section... since, y'know, Shakaree was probably aiming for support on this. Like from folks who knew what they were talking about.

Like from staff.

- Editx2: I added something useless to this post with my first edit. So, I used another edit to remove it. And then I fixed a few typos. Go me.

[ This Message was edited by: Grimith on 2008-02-04 09:17 ]

Goto the website of Grimith
Shakaree
Commander

Posted: 2008-02-04 09:06   
Fattierob and Grimith, thank you for showing common sense and decency. NO the 5 million is NOT my main concern I was just told I got it with the 14 day trial, also 14 days free would be I dont know cool. Considering every new player gets it, and I am a new player dont I deserve it?

Email Shakaree
Shakaree
Commander

Posted: 2008-02-04 09:13   
I in all honesty have not received much support from anyone, I been in the metaverse twice now, first I asked how do I customize my ship, one player said put 22 inch rims on it...funny yes but after another time of asking no help or advice, or a point in the right direction, then I post this and I get slammed with accusations, but no support or a point in the right direction was offered till grimith. So far out of ALL the players I have met Grimith and bargain10 (he helped me in the newbie server) helped, the rest of you have been immature and seem to be sitting on your high horses.

If I was any other player I would unsubscribe and screw it, but ME im weird, this intrigues me, this type of attitude and general disrespect gets me all warm and fuzzy inside, and considering it is pvp game, I cant wait to move up a couple of ranks and meet you guys in the metaverse. I love you all, keep the insults coming.

[ This Message was edited by: Shakaree on 2008-02-04 09:14 ]

Email Shakaree
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-02-04 09:20   
Those of you who have flung wild accusations about and have been here quite some time, should know better.

I wouldn't be surprised if an admin gave some of you a talking to for something like this.

You have no way of knowing if the user (Shakaree) had used his 14 day code. Even if you did know, it is not up to you to be rude and awkward to a new player.

@Shakaree;

You need to have a valid email address (and click the Validate Email button in your edit profile page) to receive the free trial. If you have done this and have not received it, then speaking to a moderator in GCQL will further help (if an admin doesn't see this beforehand).

An administrator can forward your free trial code - but be aware that using it whilst you are subscribed will not grant you the 14 days. If you wish, you can un-subscribe and use the free trial then, or keep it for a rainy day.

Although I'm just a developer, I would like to apologise for the rudeness of some of the community members in this post. A lot of them should know better, and I have no doubt they will get spoken to by someone.

- Jack

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2008-02-04 09:24 ]

Shakaree
Commander

Posted: 2008-02-04 09:25   
Thank you very much Backlash, I tried validating and when I do click validate e-mail its never quite reaches the next page, the screen turns all black and loading buttons just sits and loads. Update, i clicked on it again and it seemed to work, but I cannot check my e-mail since my work computer blocks all 3rd party e-mail like hotmail, so I have to wait till I get home to see if it worked.

[ This Message was edited by: Shakaree on 2008-02-04 09:28 ]

Email Shakaree
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-02-04 09:34   
Quote:

On 2008-02-04 09:25, Shakaree wrote:
Thank you very much Backlash, I tried validating and when I do click validate e-mail its never quite reaches the next page, the screen turns all black and loading buttons just sits and loads. Update, i clicked on it again and it seemed to work, but I cannot check my e-mail since my work computer blocks all 3rd party e-mail like hotmail, so I have to wait till I get home to see if it worked.

I've set up an email account for you at : ****

Bare in mind that this is only temporary, and will allow for you to send your free trial code to me, so I can send it to you in a private message.

If you're worried about security - your free trial can only be used on your account, and is locked to your account for the forseeable future.

Set your email to **** - hit validate, tell me if it works, and if it does, i'll PM you your code whenever it arives.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2008-02-04 09:49 ]

LobbyZombie
2nd Rear Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-02-04 09:35   
I'm sorry for my accusations(i did spell it right?) Shakaree, if it's anything i can do to repay you .. just ask ( Yes i did get approched by someone .. )

My english sucks today.

Old am i not but what are you?

Email LobbyZombie
Shakaree
Commander

Posted: 2008-02-04 09:46   
Ok I did it backlash and it worked, so whenever it gets there please send it to me, also lobbyzombie it is ok, I understand othe rplayers probaly did try to screw the system.

Email Shakaree
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-02-04 09:48   
Quote:

On 2008-02-04 09:46, Shakaree wrote:
Ok I did it backlash and it worked, so whenever it gets there please send it to me, also lobbyzombie it is ok, I understand othe rplayers probaly did try to screw the system.

I sent you a Private Message (top right of your screen ([Search] [FAQ] [Private Messages]). You'll need to click the link inside the PM first before your free trial mail is sent.

If I don't get the free trial, then it has most likely been sent to your personal email address, and you can safetly change it back.

If you still don't get the code, reply here requesting an admin, or find a moderator in the lobby.

[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash *Jack* on 2008-02-04 09:54 ]

Shakaree
Commander

Posted: 2008-02-04 10:03   
I got it and clicked on the link, it said validated

Email Shakaree
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-02-04 10:35   
Code received, and PM'd to you.

You can set your account email back to what it was before.

Page created in 0.020903 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR