No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » JBUD's SERVERS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author JBUD's SERVERS
deathblave
Marshal

Posted: 2008-04-07 00:44   
i dont see the harm he was doing u dont gain prestige in his map it was a place to kill ai ships and fight without ships jumping away or chaseing u dowin it helped me become a better at useing ships on this game

Email deathblave
Nebuchadnezzar
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-09 03:10   
they obviously dont care about that stuff dont take it too hard JBUD maybe someone will make u a mod then u can sho off your map with AI to anyone on DS i belive that AI play an important role in combat training as well as many other tactics witch are neccisary in gaining anything out in the real MV my hats off to u either way Jbud cuz what u *Had* going on was Awesome and i think that u are just as good (if not better) at making this game playably fun as it was really ment to be i mean with as little players as get online at any given time is average of like 10 this game was ment for 100's of players AI are needed for many more than just pres (ladder is disabled on player maps anyway) but more for the fundamentals of combat how to avoid damage when under fire ECT. what we need is to put the fun back in DS allow players to use AI script its NBD on there own server anyways imma stop rambling best of luck JBUD!!! -Neb

Admiral Ackbar
Ensign

Posted: 2008-05-16 11:37   
well well i am back and i also plan to upload my origanal map SUBEA MINIMV on downloads minus AI of course but so u guys can host it or change it whatever u plan/want to do anyways i am posting on this thread to thank u all for all the support and i love u all (moment of truth) i want to start a new map project however some may find it more boaring than my first as pres gain is disabled but i will do my best to make a fun map and maybe someday it may be included in the DS MV anywho cyall later have fun playing the best game EVER!! - J Bud

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.013370 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR