No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +11.6 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » The Invasion
 Author The Invasion
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-01 20:49   
This movie is awesome, its a Remake of The bodysnatchers, and based on the book, Invasion of the body snatchers, this movie is one to give you nightmares XD

Email GothThug {C?}
Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-04-02 10:09   
Bodysnatchers was equally lame as it was gay.

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-04-02 11:10   
I thought the 1978 remake was great... the Amazing Grace scene in particular.

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-04-02 15:56   
Invasion wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. It ended VERY suddenly. It spent too much time getting started and not enough time running away and hiding. When they skipped to the end suddenly, they totally omit that the main character woman would have turned into 'one of them' before the vaccine could be synthesized. She was infected and fighting to stay awake. She couldnt stay awake forever, so he must have turned.

I always wished they spent more time walking in public, 'pretending' to be one of them. Every time they did it, they only pulled it off for like 40 seconds. I wanted to see a scene like in Shawn of the Dead, where they had to walk through a hundred feet of zombies. She should have had to walk like 3 miles like an other and really build up some suspense.

Final Judgement: Worth seeing (as in not a BAD movie), but hardly one you will run around telling your friends about.

Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-04-02 19:15   
Quote:

On 2008-04-02 15:56, Kanman *FC* wrote:
Invasion wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. It ended VERY suddenly. It spent too much time getting started and not enough time running away and hiding. When they skipped to the end suddenly, they totally omit that the main character woman would have turned into 'one of them' before the vaccine could be synthesized. She was infected and fighting to stay awake. She couldnt stay awake forever, so he must have turned.

I always wished they spent more time walking in public, 'pretending' to be one of them. Every time they did it, they only pulled it off for like 40 seconds. I wanted to see a scene like in Shawn of the Dead, where they had to walk through a hundred feet of zombies. She should have had to walk like 3 miles like an other and really build up some suspense.

Final Judgement: Worth seeing (as in not a BAD movie), but hardly one you will run around telling your friends about.

SPOILERS ARE BAD KANMAN!!

*GETS THE NOOSE READY*

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
|Kakashi|
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-03 01:46   
Quote:

On 2008-04-02 15:56, Kanman *FC* wrote:

Admiral Ackbar
Ensign

Posted: 2008-04-03 03:43   
good movie

Page created in 0.016571 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR