Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Darkspace: Kinetic energy
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author Darkspace: Kinetic energy
Ulven Skyblade
Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2008-06-06 15:43   
can't stop reading.

The more you see, the more you read, the more you hear, the more you know that you know nothing. And that the truth is nothing more then a personal judgment on the world around us by the people around us.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-06 16:25   
hehe delta, this is freaking awesome...chapters need to be longer however...like my storys xD

Email GothThug {C?}
|Kakashi|
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-07 07:21   
Love it. The best.

DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-06-07 21:24   
Nice. Good twist to the story. And it's Earth and UGTO that's in trouble, excellent.

DMC-13

Email DMC-13
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-28 09:13   
The missles had done no damage to paul but make it smaller, the massive divots where the missles had landed making the planet a hulk of mountains and valleys...

The tractor beams were slowing Paul down as it continued on its relentless voyage towards earth, no fewer than 29 dreadnaughts had it on the tractor and the focus sites of thier beams were compacting the soil as they sent pulse after pulse of energy to the surface.

The planets' speed was slowing down, now it was crawling at 3 gu's a second.

Suddenly a group of unknown contacts appeared on the scanners of the UGTO, they were lifeforms... in space? The Dreadnaughts kept pushing as the Cruisers formed a defensive perimeter. A sudden spike of energy, yellow light cut through the battle cruiser known as the Avenger. Its armor turning red then white as it melted and the oxygen inside exploded and boiled in the crewmens throats.

The people of earth were in a panic yet, on the dark side of earth, not one person knew of the danger.

Paul had been slowed down to 1 gu now, the dreadnaughts still pushing, the cruisers still sacrificing themselves to save earth.

The area around Earth was littered with rotting hulks of bloodied organic matter, melted and scragged white armor and the bodies, the bodies of suffocated humans that had their organs sucked out of their bodies.

The Attackers suddenly stopped attacking and went to the planet. Confused, the UGTO cruisers stopped attacking. Suddenly a beam of green ight pulsed into Paul. The aliens were helping! The battle-weary Cruisers formed another defensive perimeter even as the Communications began.

Thinking that nothing happier could happen, the chancellor of the UGTO ordered the cruisers to fall back to earth even as Paul finally stopped.

Not all was well however...

"Help! Robots just landed on Hyperion and knocked out our defensive grid! Oh God he-..."

A scout sent back pictures of a strange black ship, lined with blue dropping pods onto Hyperion. Even as this happened, 7 Slipspace exit points opened simultaniously. The aliens cloaked immediatly as the misshapen, robotic ships started to tear through the UGTO dreadnaughts. The cruisers were once again deployed and the battle raged on. The aliens uncloaked and also began to attack the new enemies, a temporary allience formed between two unlikely factions.

The mishapen ships were too strong even with the help of the aliens.
As the people of earth watched, a massive pulse knocked Paul towards earth at 25 gu per second. The churches were filled as the first flames came.

The humans were different after that, having found a new home planet of Maurbon, there was many family tales of the strange ships and the terrible death of earth...

Suddenly, 7 White slipspace exit points opened in unison...

Not one person lived to tell the tale again...

[ This Message was edited by: Deltaflyer *OPS* on 2008-06-28 09:25 ]

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-28 09:16   
if people want it, i will start a new fanfic soon but i just needed to finish this one it was bugging me sooo much

Ulven Skyblade
Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2008-06-28 09:52   
i dont like the ending it is to much like a thunder bolt on a blau sky. but i like all the other things in it. so i would say a 7 (on a scale of 1 till 10)

The more you see, the more you read, the more you hear, the more you know that you know nothing. And that the truth is nothing more then a personal judgment on the world around us by the people around us.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-28 18:02   
Sad ending

Email GothThug {C?}
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-28 18:12   
sad as in emotional or sad as in terrible? :S

deathblave
Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-28 22:21   
my dread the hellfire wasnety in it but it was still good

Email deathblave
DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-07-01 11:30   
I think it was an excellent story, lot's of action and plot twist's. Should be a movie. Anyway, can't wait for the next one, it'll be tough to top this one, LOL.

DMC-13

Email DMC-13
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-07-01 11:34   
You should see what i write at school lol

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.019301 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR