Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Darkspace: Kinetic energy
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Darkspace: Kinetic energy
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-01 16:21   
Freaking awesome! i'd better be the one that did that ripple effect foo

Email GothThug {C?}
DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-05-01 23:28   
Well, you've got my attention. What happens next?

DMC-13

Email DMC-13
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 11:49   
sorry guys, forgot about this...

Sirens wailed as the space in front of the ICC Combat Dreadnaught Illustrious shimmered and condensed into the hape of a K'luth mandiable. Its disruptors tore a hole in the sheilds of the Illustrious and the metal alloys that formed its armor turned white from the sheer heat and power of the beams.
Even as the sheilds were rotated, the second attack came. A pair of scales, equipped with disruptors both hit the Illustious' rear arc, which had been weakend by the sheild rotation. The beams melted the IE drives and rendered the ship unmovable by impulse. Total elapsed time: 56 seconds.

The ICC cruisers that were with the dread had been on an orbit of the planet as they sped up to combat speed and unleashed bolt after bolt of heated plasma particles at the K'luth mandible. The Illustrious had managed to land a beacon on the alien ship and stopped it from cloaking...

"Sir! We have reached R33 system sir!" Said the helmsman of the Titanium predator, the EAD under the command of 'SaturnShadow'.

"Set course for Paul, we will resupply and repair there..."

The Alien dropships shuddered as they entered Paul's atmosphere, the flames licking at their organic hides.

As they landed, the K'luth invaders activated their active camoflauge and started to advance for the nearest city...

The Illustrious' captain, Rhiawhyn, had a critical deicision to make:

Did he jump away from battle, having lost his IE drives, or did he support the Cruisers and try to hold off the k'luth?

Guys, im going to try something new.

This time tommorow, i will write more but there is a catch.

Your votes will decide whether Rhiawhyn Jumps or stays.

have fun...

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 12:01   
needs moar Rhiawhyn and nice story delta

Email GothThug {C?}
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 12:09   
ur vote, goth

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-04 12:53   
Vote: Rhiawhyn Jumps

Email GothThug {C?}
DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-06-05 00:37   
I vote starts to jump but then something goes wrong and backup arrives in the nick of time to save the planet and the crew but the ship is lost, abandoned but not destroyed, floating freely in space, possible salvage later on in the story?

Just a thought with my vote,

DMC-13

Email DMC-13
deathblave
Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-05 00:48   
jump
just wish my aggie was there

Email deathblave
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 15:04   
"Sir! We are jumping in 5..."

The tachyon tunnel swallowed the Dreadnaught and propelled it, unfortunatley, a scale had spwed 4 AM torps into the tunnel and the dreadnaught crashed headlong into them, each of them tearing apart the hull. Sirens wailed throughout the decks as the Oxygen was sucked from the crewmen's lungs, the screams werent heard as the air was sucked from their bodies leaving a minefield of limp, lifeless bodies.

"Sir! Decks 7 through 13 are depressuized... preliminary casualties are 27!"
"Damn!" Rhiawhyn yelled. "Prepare the escape pods... we are abandoning ship."
"Sir?"
"NOW!"

Rhiwhyn activated the computer's manual control and aimed at the K'luth mandiable. He activated the Tachyon drive seconds after the last escape pod jettisoned. And 2 seconds before the self-destruct timer was down.

"Die you alien freaks! He screamed as the jump ended and the bow of the Illustrious made contact with the mandiable.

The cruisers that were locked in combat 300 gu from Paul temporarily stopped fighting just to watch the explosion. The atmoshere around Paul had been set of fire by the sheer amount of plasma and Photonic displacement around the planet.

The Fighting on the surface was fierce, the ICC and the K'luth were locked in a deadly game of hide and seek in and around the destroyed cities.

"Shoot it! Damn i- Arrrgh!"
"Burst fire"
"Die you frea- ar"

This was not how the invasion was meant to go. The ICC were taking too heavy losses and their retreat was cut off by the fire that swirled overhead.

The EAD burst out of tachyon space into a scene for a doomsday book, Paul was on fire with enemy ships swirling around fighting eachother. The EAD's QST flew away and burrowed through a Scale's hull, incinerating it and forming a temporary Wormhole.

But the Wormhole had began to suck the fire from Paul's atmoshere, the amount of photons formed a second wormhole. The Wormholes joined and suddenly, every ship around paul was fighting gravity as they formed a blackhole. Paul disappeared almost immedietly with the remains of the mandiable and Combat dread following it.

The people in the escape pods from the now dead Illustrious watched as they sped ever faster into the gaping mouth of the blackhole. they couldnt see and they were alternating between cursing and praying as they entered the blackhole.

A massive flash of light and they woke up, looking out of a window in the side one ICC officer, the helmsman, said, "guys, we arent as bad as we thought"

"Why?" came the reply.

"I can see Earth."

"What?"

hehe will write more on weekend

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-05 15:11   
OMGBBQ nice!

Email GothThug {C?}
Dacurly
Vice Admiral
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2008-06-05 17:57   
Very well done , can't wait till next chapter....

Goto the website of Dacurly
DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-06-05 18:36   
Most excellent, very thrilling. Cool, you took my idea and kicked it up a few notches. You've got us all waiting and I'm sure there will be bigger and better things to come with this story. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

DMC-13

Email DMC-13
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2008-06-06 02:18   
the shoot a qst, forms wh, explosion, forms wh, forms black hole is a bit over the top. For the rest its a real nice read:)

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-06 12:27   
The rear of the escape pods flared as the Escape pods fell through Paul's atmosphere. It had gone through the Black hole before them and was now within 2000gu of earth.

The UGTO alarm bells were ringing, how in hell had Paul transported over a million gu to come within 2000gu of earth?

The UGTO reaction force was on its way within 2 minutes. 17 Dreadnaughts and 4 stations equipped with tractorbeams Jumped to the planet and started to push the planet using their beams, it slowed a little. But not enougth.

The people of earth watched the sky nervously as the flaming planet steamed closer.

Suddenly, the order came to destroy Paul.

"Chancellor?"
"Do it. Earth cannot fall."
"Yessir!"

The 276 nuclear warheads launched in unison. The smoke trails filling the atmosphere.

The rockets thundered away from earth at the same time...

CLIFFHANGER ALERT!!! hehe ull have to wait til tommorrow for the ending...

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-06 12:34   
Quote:

On 2008-06-06 02:18, Sixkiller *CL* wrote:
the shoot a qst, forms wh, explosion, forms wh, forms black hole is a bit over the top. For the rest its a real nice read:)

also, i had to spice things up as i thought it was getting boring and monotonous. so i livened things up because i didnt really have an idea as to what i would do for the remaining chapters

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.028765 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR