No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » NPC enemies
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author NPC enemies
DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-04-20 02:45   
Well, I'm not sure and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but the players that have an easy time making press have the rank of Admiral and above. How about making the NPC's off limit's to them so that the rest of us can gain combat experience, not to mention also give us something to do besides building. I myself have found that most of the time when an enemy comes around, it's usually a dread or something like that with a supply ship staying very close to them so trying to engage in combat is actually suicide.

I for one don't want to lose prestige needlessly, esp since it takes quite a while to gain rank now.

DMC-13

Email DMC-13
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-20 03:17   
there is nothing more to be said on this topic....the mods/admins have made it abundantly clear...no NPC's until theres a more stable environment for them

Email GothThug {C?}
Dune Warz
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-21 21:15   
Quote:

On 2008-04-20 03:17, GothThug {C?} wrote:
there is nothing more to be said on this topic....the mods/admins have made it abundantly clear...no NPC's until theres a more stable environment for them

Well guess that leaves me and many others with one choice. I've enjoyed this game but sorry I can't stick around till the game implodes on itself. If nothing new is ever going to come out then why should I bother to stick around for? I always hear of new beta new this that. But every time I come back it's the same thing. BUILDING........ :/ Guess if that's how it's got to be then I bid my fairwell to all the people who I used to play with(they all quit already). Hope the best to this game and all who play it. Later......

Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-04-21 23:50   
It might be annoying, but as everyone already said.
Changed can and will be made, Check beta.
If the progress of how that is going is to slow for you, all i can say is: Where sorry!!

To develop Beta will still take a while. and every volunteer is doing there best.
However if you feel that the current game is no longer appealing to you, as you said above.

So may have the perfect solution for you.
Leave the game as you already are intending but leave a valid e-mail address in your account. When beta will be ready for stress testing and when Beta will be released you will receive a e-mail!
In this e-mail DarkSpace will update you about new version and invite you to check it out for your self. But it is all up to you if you want to see it or not.

Furthermore, best of wishes and hope to see you in 1.484.

E.m.

DarkSpin
Captain
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-04-22 00:41   
I am done fighting the admin/mods.

1. They know what there doing. "Faustus has his reasons."
2. It is the ones we ridicule/complain about that are the ones keeping this game going and furthering its development. "Stop complaining, it just slows things down."
3. 1.484 will not be the "Perfect patch" stop dreaming. It will still come with its own bugs and other various issues. Deal with it.
4. If you are just going to complain GET OUT!!!
5. If you are me I think it is time for me to S.... UP.

(' o ') - Website: DIAU.NET

Email DarkSpin   Goto the website of DarkSpin
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.008678 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR