- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +18.2 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » pd pilots and the people who fly them
 Author pd pilots and the people who fly them
DarkInterceptor
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-09 19:00   
today in a lone md i faced 4 pds and 2 tcs why is it when the guns start shooting the noob and vet pilots alike have to man the pd i mean cmon i relise stealing kills is how these guys get there death count but if one faction is using dread man the biggest ship u can get to make it an interesting battle not the same old ed pd garbage every time i see a vet player taking the ed or pd out its like saying your too good for me so im going to be a noob. my final point is stop killing the mv with stupid game play
play the game for what it is and bring everything you got.

[ This Message was edited by: DarkInterceptor(Oblivion Knight) on 2008-04-09 19:01 ]

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-04-09 19:05   
Sad truth is, what the MV is right now, is broken, and playing any MMO you should know, if something gives an unfair/OP/bugged advantage, then you could bet your life savings that people are going to abuse it.

Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-04-09 19:06   
Tsk tsk tsk.. prepare to get flamed to hell, dark, because I mentioned this in MV, politely today, and got ripped apart by "OMG U R SO ARRAGANCE, STOOPID" comments.

Just give up like the rest of us, there are those people who will always go against the grain, just for the fun of it, if nothing else. No amount of intellectual discussion, or name calling, will resolve this.

And before anyone says "but I can't get any larger ship".. you are not included in this rant, so don't flatter yourself.

DarkInterceptor
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-09 19:08   
Well x u may have a point but from this day on my anti pd anti ed movement has just begun

!Lono! {Rogue Kluth}
Cadet

Posted: 2008-04-09 19:10   
what's funny is here i got a PD pilot in a tractor cause he was "confident" (stupid) enough to fly within trac distance, beaching about how i can only use tractors to win...ahahah classic.

Goto the website of !Lono! {Rogue Kluth}
Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-04-09 19:14   
Lol @ lono.

An even funnier thing was, I kindly mentioned going to the admiral server if Destroyer was the largest ship one could fly, because it would be easier to gain prestige.

When I said that, there were 7 people in admiral, and 6 ICC players in the MV.

... Flaming ensued

Dkm
Marshal

Posted: 2008-04-10 00:33   
I know there were a lot of PDs there but really that`s the only decent fighter they could get. The only high ranked PD player was Tatiana Karina who used to play Icc. Idk what`s wrong with UGTO these days but a hand of new players got in and they are playing every day. I think that`s good and don`t worry as soon as they get a higher rank they will join ICC I don`t know what`s wrong with this ship never piloted one but yesterday they were facing like 3 or 4 AD`s and a couple of stations and they died a lot so stop complaining

Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-04-10 14:59   
Nay, DKM. They didn't die.. a few (4 or so) PD's did however hull my station and force me to run or die.

But like I said, if those who only have high enough rank to fly PD choose to, all the more power to them.

Mastakazam *P2*
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-10 15:45   
I'm usually quite content with my Assault Corvette and Interceptor Frigate, I don't know what the big deal is about any bigger ships..

Email Mastakazam *P2*
Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-04-10 17:49   
i have to agree with this one. Picket dessies (although not AS unbalanced as EDs) do bring down the quality of the game. Much like the ED, only a handful of vessels can survive an encounter with them (AC, HC, dessies). This forces more of the same old, same old combat ships into battle, while preventing use of dreads, which used in proper proportions can make for a very fun and effective fleet.

I would likewise prefer to see any player capable of getting a bigger to actual come to battle with a bigger ship. I am getting rather tired of the cruisers myself, which is why I have been bringing dreads to battle lately (even though they die quickly in the face of all these crusiers with lots of torps).

Navras
Cadet

Posted: 2008-04-10 21:20   
Honestly, pds and eds are easier to use, and get you more prestige. but honestly, there will come a point when prestige no longer matters as much, or at least as not as much as respect from the community. I, myself, will respect someone who is capable of effectivly using a dread or carrier over a destroyer.

Page created in 0.014981 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR