No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Towel, meet ring.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Towel, meet ring.
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-04-26 13:13   
Guys of the ICC (you know who you are), I'm done building.

You've resorted to Scouts to bomb now, and have left no planet untouched, pre-built or no. The Vesper cluster is falling to your mirv scouts as I type this.

See, I don't really mind if you MiRV. If that's how you want your prestige, that's A-OK. But I do mind when the only place to spawn from is Earth, and that everything from Earth to Eps Caranie (barring part of Barnard's Star and Sol) is flat, and you aren't even rebuilding. You bomb the planets we just built. You bomb the planets that aren't finished. You bomb the planets that're finished. Heck, you even bomb the planets that have nothing on 'em.

So I dunno. It feels like all I gain with building is a target for you to grab a Scout for, and it just seems to discourage fighting. Rather than meet us head on, you grab those tiny things that are nigh impossible to hit, but get the job done as well.

I'm not sure what you are attempting to accomplish. But you ruined my day, and I must say I'm disappointed in you.

//Edit:
* You sent to Friends: "But man, talk about major let down. First they MiRV everything down, and when we finally DO engage them in combat, they all log."
* [=X=]Xpli$it @92064 sent to Friends: "post thate statement in your Towel, meet ring topic"
* You sent to Friends: "lolk"

[ This Message was edited by: Bardiche on 2008-04-26 14:13 ]

SaturnShadow™ *FC*(Angel Of Darkness)
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2008-04-26 14:30   
but u can hit them .............. in a kluth dread thou

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-04-26 18:34   
Heh Bard.

You're trying to force retards to do trig.

Email Supertrooper
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-04-26 18:42   
I figure by not building they might stop and consider other factions would also like to be able to deploy to the battlezone in a reasonable timespan.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-26 19:06   
Quote:

On 2008-04-26 13:13, Bardiche wrote:
You've resorted to Scouts to bomb now,

wait, how are scouts more deadly to planets then other bombers?

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-26 19:55   
bard hun, im finally glad you decided to go on a building strike.....but its futile to even consider such a thing......im just sad you realised building is a waste of time now....and the reason they log is because thats all they do...bomb....they have no combat skill to back up their claims that they might pwn you in combat but in reality.....you cant use a bomber dread to kill anyone but planets.....For an Example......Sokoban challenged me to a duel....he said to take my best ship and he took his......i mopped the floor with him....pathetic...and then i didnt step foot in the MV for over 7 weeks because its pointless to even try to...persue them....so the next best thing...avoid the MV..stop building....Ween them off this drug....

Email GothThug {C?}
Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-04-26 21:49   
actuly, the bomber dread got zillions of guns, so if its moded for combat it would prolly kick your ass and abit arogant to say that its only the icc who bombs and figths badly. their not alone

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-26 21:56   
did i specify which faction fights poorly no i didnt....i just said thats what bombers usually do...they hit planets and run like the cowardly lion in the wizard of mirvs...er i mean...Oz.....granted i myself cant fight that well anymore considering this version fracked up the combat system but i make do with supply or as little combat as possible....and sometimes building.....so no...i didnt specify which faction does this more but the general blame goes to the ICC....sometimes they are so disorganised that we they meet resistence from the kluth the ICC fall back and bomb the UGTO.....or Vice Versa.....Kluth bomb us....where do we go? we attack the ICC....etc etc etc...you get my point right? lulz

So when alls said and done...in 484.....your question is this....how will you spend your time? in the MV doing JOINT bombing operations....find out that bombings to hard and move on to something else? or just leave the game entirely....dont answer right away....just think about it...and if the answer is the latter....you have no sense of loyalty to this game....

Email GothThug {C?}
Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-04-27 02:19   
Quote:

On 2008-04-26 19:06, Nanatsu-Yoru wrote:

wait, how are scouts more deadly to planets then other bombers?

Replace planets with "ships" and success!

[ This Message was edited by: Mersenne Twister on 2008-04-27 10:01 ]

Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-04-27 17:07   
[quote]
On 2008-04-26 13:13, Bardiche wrote:
You bomb the planets we just built. You bomb the planets that aren't finished. You bomb the planets that're finished. Heck, you even bomb the planets that have nothing on 'em.

Bard, I have even seen ICC ships bombing inferno planets. WTF why? I have no idea. It is fun though to sit in orbit of the only built planet in a system with a Kluth dread, block the bombs and fry the retard. Or even sit there with a dictor around a pre built planet and trap the douche and watch him cry about the piercer and wonder why you pulled it out. On another hand, recently, I have seen a player of UTGO by the name of T I M B O.....Mirving K'luth space. We ended his day with 2 CC's killed by my piercer and other Luth ships. So, in the end, have fun with those bombers...dictor them, set traps, make them hate bombing i guess.

[ This Message was edited by: Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda) on 2008-04-27 17:08 ]

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
codenemesis
Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-27 21:42   
Wow, im starting to get to the point where I dont care to build either, heck im bored for hours on end building planets, (something i actually appriciate when im done building) and then a bomber comes by and *POOF* there gone, heck im starting to disapprove of bombing >.>

Well, least i gotta a mandi i can fry people with now >:)
00:44:23 Feralwulf: \"I am, therefore I ban\"

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-04-28 09:09   
san, you dont seem to get it.....alot of these bombers will keep bombing us to spite us because we're using dictor ships....so the more you dictor the more they'll keep punishing you by mirving your systems flat.....Thats the price you have to pay for it:(....on another note....i've seen people leave the game for less lol

Email GothThug {C?}
Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-04-28 11:13   
Quote:

On 2008-04-28 09:09, GothThug {C?} wrote:
san, you dont seem to get it.....alot of these bombers will keep bombing us to spite us because we're using dictor ships

Come on Goth...your not a complete moron. You know whatever you all do it will still happen. Using dictors or not, building or not, people will still mirv the crap out of planets. I might as well get the satisfaction of trapping their dred and killing it a few times in one day and ruining their pesky little bomb run. What do you propose...not building?!? That wont last long. Dont be weak, get even. Dictor them, make trap planets with offline dictors and use them as bait to trap a bomber. When i see all of kluth space red and mirved, I just get real drunk and go bomb every SY fom that faction i can find. Itll never be fixed unless the pres gain goes UP for BUILDING and DOWN for BOMBING. Thats the only way to fix it. They say itll be impossible to mirv in the new version unless you have a fleet...well pal, theres enough mirvers in this game to make a bunch of fleets and if the pres gain stays the same for bombing, good luck cause itll only unite them. Stop crying about it, and play nasty. Trap those bastards and piss on their parade.

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2008-04-28 12:07   
bardiche, love you, sorry to completely hijack this thread for something off-topic.
Goth, please, PLEASE stop all the bloody ......'s in your posts, its useless, annoying and defenitly doesnt improve how your posts look. Doing it twice in a post should be the maximum!

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-04-28 14:46   
Hai guys.... im gt.... i like .....,...... I add ......s to every thing......

Email Supertrooper
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020019 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR