No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » I have had my fun
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author I have had my fun
Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2008-05-13 09:14   
well I been back for about 3 months now. and held my tongue so many times. lost stations after stations due to cloak bugs etc etc. and shrugged it off. got over it and continued to enjoy the game as much as i could.
cause after all, isnt that why we are still here?.

but enough is enough for me. why do the players that only want to have a good time always being out vantage by the abusers and coldhearted players?

but dispite that, I had my fun. and i am retiring once again for awhile.
I thank you all for your time i have had, its been a real plessure meeting some of the new players. its nice to know there is still hope for a better darkspace.
beta seems to be comign along good to. so i wish that luck to.

my sub runs out about 2-3 weeks. after that, i am finsihed for now.
untill we meet again.
take care everyone and to those that can handle this hard situation.
I salute thee.

time for me to get back on track with my life
~Hellza

DarkScorpion
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-05-13 09:19   
Yet again we are faced with the loss of another great player and team mate due to reasons hellza said i hope you can come back soon
who will protect my hive now
will miss you mate

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-13 09:25   
ugh DAMNIT! im sick and tired of people retiring due to glitches and bugs....i dont care about the bugs....i care about people EXPLOITING THEM! the beacon spamming....seems that some people dont learn....a slap on the wrist wont work...a warning wont work....what will it take....already we have lost countless players....how many more will it take!? 5...10...ALL OF US!?....this doesnt look good for newbies....

but aside from that....Hellza dont quit...dont let these bullies run you out!...you know what i told you in friends chat....it stands true here....plz dont let this happen again. i hate seeing good people leave because you're trying to enjoy a broke game....and these players love to bully us...exploit bugs..and get away with murder...basically.

Email GothThug {C?}
Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2008-05-13 09:46   
well, my sub still have some time left. after that. I will think about it. for now I am taking a break, breather. I am not going to quit for good. oh gosh no. darkspace is my number one game!. if it was any other game, I would just Alt + F4 and uninstalled it on the spot.

but the comminity I have been welcomed in by those that are here are unbelievable. you guys are the best!. when in serious business, or the saraistic. always love having a laugh.

I am just going to take a little break for now . I'll probably come back and play in about two months time after I have moved and started my old job and get settled down back up north.

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-13 09:52   
I have been playing again since febuary and this game is great. Its not the glitches that give us a small playerbase, its the exploiters. Ok, ill admit it, i have mirved occasionally. But admitting it isnt enough. one person admitting it isnt going to save darkspace.

"get to the point Delta!"

i beleive that since i have mirved for 2k-3k pres i am going off line for a week. It just seems to me that there is no combat, no chance of advancing in combat unless i stay up til midnight which im never going to do since i have worries like homework and taking my options etc. I think however that a week off will make me atone for what i have done to the MV and i know that i have annoyed many people with my ways. To assist in my atonement, i am not going to use ANY electrical device bar the radio and phone for a week to see what life is like for a week. it could be better, it could be worse. I know that most people will have a thought bubble over their heads saying 'w..t..f..?' whilst reading this but hear me out, i will effect the week immediatly after one last run through the MV.

Have a good game.

Sincerely,

Deltaflyer

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-13 10:10   
hey delta....taking a week off will not atone you for your mirving sins....simply Rebuilding a system will atone you...or getting yer construction over yer bombing will atone you for your sin...with either me or someone else Supervising you to make sure you do a good job.....but alas...have fun with that week off...

Email GothThug {C?}
Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-05-13 10:21   
Sorry to hear, Hellza. The community has changed, we all know this, where it used to thrive; the closeness and friendliness has kinda gone stale. At the risk of being every other cliche posting about 484, I say: just wait until the next patch. If our old community returns then, then our hard work will have paid off, if not, just a video game, sad to see it go, and hope you get your RL back in order mate.

For the record I hate posting in goodbye topics, but I like ya.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-13 10:41   
For the record..he's not leaving.....i convinced him to stay

Email GothThug {C?}
Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-05-13 10:56   
Darn it Hellza don't leave!

But for the sake of saying it over and over again.
If you do leave, please leave a valid e-mail address in your profile.
You will get a message when the new patch comes out and etc,etc,etc.

Dem
Cadet

Posted: 2008-05-13 11:14   
Hellza and Co.,

PaleStar would like you to know that we heard your frustration this morning and have taken the appropriate action on the involved parties.

You're right when you say that DarkSpace is home to an extraordinary group of people, and you're also right in that it is a shame that some seek to deliberately ruin the game for others. It is important to us that, even in this time of patient frustration as we wait for our next release, players understand we are always looking out for them.

When you use /report, when you point out things we could do better, and when you say you want to leave, we hear you and we appreciate you. Thank you for your participation, thank you for your ongoing respect for our strict Rules of Conduct, and thank you for your dedication to DarkSpace.

Sincerely,
Demorian
PaleStar Administrator

Noobius Maximus
Cadet

Posted: 2008-05-13 12:00   
Hello...

I am a noob. By any conventional standard my life in this game should be miserable.

Its not.

I've been playing 7 days now and in that time I've been in combat 3 times, supported others guys once or twice, dne a lot of hopping around in he systems, and generally had fun. I should have been ganked and killed a thousand times by now.

I haven't

I've been able to chat with people, get into the lobby and chat some more, and there has always been someone who has been willing to answer my questions and even hold my hand through some of the tricks of the game.

This doesn't happen anywhere else.

DarkSpace is a truly cool game, and as a noob (and something of an outsider) I can FEEL the close knit community you all have made. My biggest regret about subscribing a week ago is that I didn't find this game a year or two back.

At this point I am never going back to that "other" game in space :] , I just hope that I get to meet some more of you guys and get to learn as much from you as possible. If you leave I can't do that and I can't run around and tell all the other potential players out there just how much they are missing! ;]

All you Old Timers are the solid core of this game.

Just my .02 credits

(P.S. - The post above mine... Now THAT is customer service. Nothing less than dedication to a product and the fans.)

[ This Message was edited by: Noobius Maximus on 2008-05-13 12:03 ]

Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-05-13 13:39   
I agree, the positive response is appreciated, Demorian

!Lono! {Rogue Kluth}
Cadet

Posted: 2008-05-13 14:02   
I also agree...if it does anything it makes us feel good atleast to hear from an admin...i miss the days when we all used to play the game.../me remembers blasting faustus in his icc combat dessie while i was in my cl2k claw muahahah...them were the days.

just seeing responses from admins and Big F himself is a real booster in morale.. take my advice...post more...respond more..interact more with the community and hang in the lobby more often and ull see that no matter the bug, glitch, lag, situation or gripe the players will hang around cause they see that the devs are.

In closing this post i would like to add that Dark Space is not just a game to me...i thank God i was introduced to this game..i have made countless friends here and i sure would like to continue that trend. geez for heavens sake i just had my 6th DS birthday! 6 years man..now that says sumthing about DS.

love yas

[ This Message was edited by: !Lono! {Da Hui} on 2008-05-13 14:03 ]

Goto the website of !Lono! {Rogue Kluth}
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-05-13 14:42   
Thats why I missed Demorian.

He actually did things, and such.

Email Supertrooper
Mersenne Twister
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-05-13 15:03   
unlike me, you mean

I wouldn't screw with it if I were you. The doctor already holds you in poor favor. Messing with this might really fry his shorts.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020603 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR