Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » The Demonstration at Scientia
 Author The Demonstration at Scientia
Representative Lissierre
ICC Representative
Interstellar Cultural Confederation

Posted: 2008-05-22 11:51   
Greetings good people of the Far Stars!

I am writing today to express my excitement about this upcoming demonstration. From what I've learned of the development of the fine scientists and thinkers at Scientia, I can proudly say this is an endeavor the ICC is proud and more than happy to support. It shows how all of Humanity can work together fairly and with common goals in mind, free of partisan bickering. We hope that their example can help lead the way for more equitable relations between all peoples in the quadrant.

To all the fine pilots of the ICC, I strongly encourage you to attend the event. It should be a nice demonstration of what we can do when we work together for the common good.

Also, don't forget your beacon. One should certainly be sufficient, but it will be helpful to make things more noticeable as well as assist the Scientia staff.

I look forward to a successful demonstration, and wish everyone well.
Allandre Lissierre was first elected the the Uaelas Planetary Council in 2258. Her successful program of social reforms led to an unexpected victory in 2268 when she was elected to the office of Deputy High Councillor for the ICC.

Vice Chancellor Kitashiro
Grand Admiral
United Galactic Trade Organisation

Posted: 2008-05-22 12:00   
The United Galactic Trade Organization also supports the fine work at Scientia Laboratories and encourages our pilots to attend. Anyone who is at the event, please be wary of any attempts at ICC subterfuge; who knows what sort of shenanigans they may be planning beneath this patina of sincerity and openness.

It is easy, of course, to call for more openness and cooperation while you make daily raids against UGTO assets - fellow Humans, despite all the grand talk seen by ICC leadership.

In any case, the UGTO is pleased by the progress seen in Scientia research but is quite adamant that the lab and its work stay available for all Humanity. Let the ICC be warned that we will brook no attempts at grandstanding or misusing this event. Let the Lab do its work, and then clear out peaceably.

Page created in 0.010823 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR