No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
03/30/24 +2.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » I owe everyone an apalogy
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author I owe everyone an apalogy
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-15 11:57   

I brought this upon myself to apologize to all the lobby campers ! For acting like an arogant Im the greatest type player calling myself GOD of DS ! As doran exposed me in lobby !

Im really not like that I just like team play and fleet coordination in MV and for a few enemy's to hate me that way they come to MV and make me go BOOM! In my past I never ever stayed in lobby enough to say anything Im a DS junky ! I love this game and was fustrated to see no one trying to stimulate the game play in MV for a lot of these newer players I see in MV. Those so called "noobs" you guys step on a lot unstead of showing them how to play you just call them noobs and ignore them. We all where new to the game at some point and where called "NooBz" I think we should all grow up and help out the New Officers increase there size and rank that why they can be a great addiction to your fleet . This is the concept I am doing with -OnE- anyone willing to learn and take advice my Join my fleet I have loads of experience in teamplay lots of players here like to fly solo they think its cool but its better if you fly as a fleet unified as OnE !

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-15 12:00   
So was this all a ploy to recruit publicly over the forums?

x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-15 12:00   
For the record I know theres a crap load of misspelled words there Im not in School for all the "Spellcheckers" !!!!! Nerds

x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-15 12:03   
No this is a sincere apology for acting stupid in lobby and yes -OnE- accepts newer officers that everyone rejects... I wanna make them feel like they are apart of a real fleet and -OnE- is the most Active fleet on the ICC or in that sence in the entirer MV. MAkes me feel like Im flying with the "old" active PB fleet again. So im having a great gaming experience in MV now

Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-15 12:09   
If I may?

Quote:

On 2008-06-15 11:57, x_KiLLa_x wrote:

I brought this upon myself, it's time to apologize to all the lobby campers for acting like an arrogant "I'm-The-Greatest!" type player calling myself GOD of DS, as Doran exposed me in the lobby!

I'm really not like that, I just like team play and fleet coordination in the MV and for a few enemies to hate me, that way they come to MV and make me go BOOM! In my past, I never ever stayed in the lobby long enough to say anything; I'm a DS junky! I love this game and was frustrated to see no one trying to stimulate the game play in MV for a lot of these newer players I see.

Instead of showing them how to play, you guys often step on these so called "noobs", and ignore them. We were all new to the game at one point, and were called "NooBz".

I think we should all grow up and help out the New Officers increase there size and rank; that way they can be a great addition to your fleet . This is the concept I base -OnE- on, anyone willing to learn and take advice may join my fleet. I have loads of experience in teamplay, and many players here like to fly solo, they think its cool, but it's better if you fly as a fleet unified as OnE !

Fix'd. Far easier to understand now, I hope.

EDIT: Still pretty difficult though.

[ This Message was edited by: Xpli$it on 2008-06-15 12:14 ]

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-15 12:17   
of course, killa questioned me when i went ICC because he mistakenly thought i was leading him into a trap for luths. he told me a pack of lies and eventually i just left MV. He didnt accept me or trust me once and was ruining the game for me. So what do you OnE members think of Killa ur most experienced player?

id rather have a bunch of newbs who were freindly and kind than a load of paranoid and unhelpful vets.

i dont care how much u help ppl, killa, you didnt help me. you accused me of spying for crying out loud! OnE is ICC. I was ICC. ICC IS THE TEAM WE WERE ON.

[ This Message was edited by: Deltaflyer *OPS* on 2008-06-15 12:39 ]

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-15 13:24   
stepping on noobs and ignoring them?

Duno as a newbie the DS players were very helpful. I havent seen much examples of a newbie getting ignored. People being impatient about getting answers yes.

However running around and emphasizing that your a veteran to peoples faces and running around calling people noobs etc. runs more along the lines of steping on newbies.

Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-06-15 13:40   
Apology thrown back in your face. Get a life.

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-15 14:29   
It's okay, we all know Josef is the real Darkspace Diety.

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-15 15:23   
Okay, First off Killa, learn Grammar i know i know im one to talk, but for real what was yer score in English arts anyway? Run on Sentence Structures, omg, horrible....

and i thought Buzzcocks had poor english i mean for real dude, if you want to earn friends, do it the old fashioned way, by not acting like an !$?##@$$&~~ in lobby and in game, be yourself, not an arrogant jerk, we've been through to much for you and i to start off as bitter bitter enemies with a grudge you have against me...-.-

Email GothThug {C?}
Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-15 15:52   
Quote:

On 2008-06-15 15:23, GothThug {C?} wrote:
Okay, First off Killa, learn Grammar i know i know im one to talk, but for real what was yer score in English arts anyway? Run on Sentence Structures, omg, horrible....

and i thought Buzzcocks had poor english i mean for real dude, if you want to earn friends, do it the old fashioned way, by not acting like an !$?##@$$&~~ in lobby and in game, be yourself, not an arrogant jerk, we've been through to much for you and i to start off as bitter bitter enemies with a grudge you have against me...-.-

Most logical criticism I have ever heard from you, Goth.

..Well, it's a start anyways.

Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-15 16:04   

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-15 19:25   
yeah, and then he brags about owning Delta Pavonis in a different post...who the hell are you and what have you done with the Real Killa? you're an Imposter! -.-

Email GothThug {C?}
Little Pet Slinki
Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-15 21:35   
I bet if you press the IP button it comes up with GothThug and Killa..

...very suspicous.

Goto the website of Little Pet Slinki
Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-15 21:54   
Quote:

On 2008-06-15 11:57, GothThug wrote:

I brought this upon myself to apologize to all the lobby campers ! For acting like an arogant Im the greatest type player calling myself GOD of DS ! As doran exposed me in lobby !

Im really not like that I just like team play and fleet coordination in MV and for a few enemy's to hate me that way they come to MV and make me go BOOM! In my past I never ever stayed in lobby enough to say anything Im a DS junky ! I love this game and was fustrated to see no one trying to stimulate the game play in MV for a lot of these newer players I see in MV. Those so called "noobs" you guys step on a lot unstead of showing them how to play you just call them noobs and ignore them. We all where new to the game at some point and where called "NooBz" I think we should all grow up and help out the New Officers increase there size and rank that why they can be a great addiction to your fleet . This is the concept I am doing with -OnE- anyone willing to learn and take advice my Join my fleet I have loads of experience in teamplay lots of players here like to fly solo they think its cool but its better if you fly as a fleet unified as OnE !

Fixed, seems there was a typo at the top...

-Ent

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.020514 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR