Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » DP was a success for ICC !!!!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author DP was a success for ICC !!!!!
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-15 17:44   

-OnE- fleet along with FS fleet and other ICC pilots fought long and hard hours to regain control of are systems ! We destroyed many enemy pilots and killed loads of players for trying to supress ICC from further Advancement in MV.
The -OnE- fleet will continue to bring superior team coordination to the game and continue pushing kluth back under a Rock surrender all systems to ICC for you do not stand a chance !!!!!

ALL KLUTH MUST DIE !!!!!!! Nice way to switch faction Bardiche and get blown to shredds by -OnE- lmao

All who oppose my family must die as well!!!!!

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
DarkScorpion
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-06-15 18:00   
why dont you grow your self a pair and try it with nuets instead of mirvs and your that guy who flys the ed well done you manged to take DP system by being lame

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-15 18:06   
killa.....have we learned NOTHING? your attitude is EXACTLY the reason why peeps are leaving ICC because of yer damn attitude.....tell me something killa....how does yer CO of the army THINK of yer holier than thou attitude? hmm? oh wait...you were dishonorablly discharged thats right i forgot

Email GothThug {C?}
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-15 18:54   
So... I don't get it. Are you just trying to troll people and... What?

This is a game Killa. I understand it is fun to make enemies out of others by acting as if you are better than them, but I think it is for the best of your enjoyment as well as others that you come to terms with the fact that this is a game.

And games are meant to be fun.

Congrats, though. That's the first time I've seen someone gloat over an Interdictor 7-to-1 kill. Enjoy uuh, your victory I guess.

Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-06-15 19:56   
Lemme remember this right. As I remember you had a station, multiple dreds, a DICTOR...a suppy hiding and other small ships AGAINST 3 scales. You tird wrangler. Shrink your big fat head a little bit there you fool. As I remember just before that we pwned your pathetic arses in Lalande in a more neutral area and killed your big...dumb...station. So shut your big fat mouth and stop flaming the whole DS community with your arrogance and foolery. I hope you are just young, dumb, and dont know any better...then I may understand why you are as pathetic as you are.

[ This Message was edited by: Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda) on 2008-06-15 19:58 ]

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-15 20:13   
lol san i couldnt have put it better....but i was nicer oh well..alls fair in love and war ^_^

Email GothThug {C?}
$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2008-06-15 20:24   
THE METAVERSE:

SERIOUS BUSINESS

Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-15 20:54   
Quote:

On 2008-06-15 17:44, x_KiLLa_x wrote:

ICC Hot Stuntaz

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-15 22:19   
OMG X....cute guys....errm....uh by the way, killa, hunnay....I challenge THEE to a duel! *slaps* in beta! and i down your clan..the only reasonable players in there are jbud and Live Free the rest of ya's are just n00bs who mirv to much and beacon spam....and use ED's

Email GothThug {C?}
Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-06-15 22:55   
Well, Sanity, just be careful not to do the same things back to him (insults, gloating, etc), lest you be categorized in the same mold. Don't take it so seriously.

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
Live Free
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-15 23:29   
from what killa has told me he is trying to piss you lobby campers off to get ya off your arses and into the game. In all seriousness the reason I am staying with ONE is they are active, dont log when they die, and are willing to aid allies even when outnumbered (although I will admit that is rarely).

Also I understand your dislike of dictors but they serve two roles in our fleets, first and most importantly they prevent you from point jumping our supplys and other small ships with your luth dreads, and second they give us time to do damage to your hull IF we manage to beacon you to prevent you from cloaking.
Usually when we beacon you yall haul arse outta there until the beacons wear off. so how are we supposed to damage your hull to get ship damage points so we can get our freakin combat badges without dictors?

Besides you guys run dictors too.

Goto the website of Live Free
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 00:05   
Quote:

On 2008-06-15 23:29, Live Free wrote:
from what killa has told me he is trying to piss you lobby campers off to get ya off your arses and into the game. In all seriousness the reason I am staying with ONE is they are active, dont log when they die, and are willing to aid allies even when outnumbered (although I will admit that is rarely).

Also I understand your dislike of dictors but they serve two roles in our fleets, first and most importantly they prevent you from point jumping our supplys and other small ships with your luth dreads, and second they give us time to do damage to your hull IF we manage to beacon you to prevent you from cloaking.
Usually when we beacon you yall haul arse outta there until the beacons wear off. so how are we supposed to damage your hull to get ship damage points so we can get our freakin combat badges without dictors?

Besides you guys run dictors too.

WRONG: the reason he talks so much trash is to piss us all off into NOT likeing him for who he is...an arrogant jerkface....he used to be sooooooo friendly, now he's all badass cause he's a GA and can get Line stations....WELL HARDY HAR HAR! doesnt matter all stations go boom to me and its because of this lard arse that im not GOIN IN THE MV until he changes his fracking attitude! i dont wanna play against someone who's ego's twice the size of jacks....if his intention was to get US in the MV his intentions are SORELY misplaced....he keeps acting like an #~%%!@^!$&@ in lobby or in game all the time! it sickens me!

Email GothThug {C?}
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-16 00:08   
These guys just dont know what hit them with the superior teamplay and fleet organization we have -OnE- ! Every ship is put here to form a fleet thats why we own you panzie arse's and Goth shut your hole you arent even in MV and never have been so you calling anybody a noob is halarious !

Regardless we toke DP and where very victorious at doing that and in Lalandale I recall Trix losing his cruiser and 2 others so Im happy I died and not none of my fleet members. same with earlier in DP we owned kluth Darkscorpio lost a dread and a hive !!! Not the first time that happens eigther lmao.... And mirving ??? Noticed yan was nueted and so was Phae so shut your mouth sanity your all nubz !

I come from MV where cry babies where panzies like goth and camped at lobby because they sucked in combat !!!! Like the rest of yuo noobs who bomb planets for "Fun". And the comment about having fun ask anyone of my members or any other ICC who flys next to Me or my fleet if flying by me is not the best thing I get blown up i get another ship and another this is a GAME and I intend to use every penny to the fullest !!!!!!!!!

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-06-16 00:10   
Quote:

On 2008-06-16 00:05, GothThug {C?} wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-15 23:29, Live Free wrote:
OLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOOLIOLIOLIO

OLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOOLIOLIOLIO

OH LAWDZ DUDE IM HIJACKIN THA FREQUENCY

[ This Message was edited by: Crim {OLIOLIO} on 2008-06-16 00:12 ]

Email Supertrooper
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-16 00:11   
And goth I was GA long before GA was even invented I dont give a crap about rank you panzie !!!! Go to lobby and cry about how bad you suck and blame it on the game loser !! I thought your family died in a plane crash >??? Seem to be fine about it now loser !

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.034813 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR