Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » DP was a success for ICC !!!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author DP was a success for ICC !!!!!
doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 00:14   
You may be elated at your sucess in DP. However remember, humbleness adds value to a victory.

but either way, could we try to keep the flames out

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 00:15   
it was just my rattled nerves killa....shut up....and there you go again contradicting yourself christ...you have changed..for the worst.....

Email GothThug {C?}
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 00:41   
nice way to start killing the DS community, killa.

saying that about goth was just horrible. just horrible.

i sincerely hope that i never have to meet you in real life because i dont wanna be around such an egotistical idiot.

And anyway, why are you buzzing about capturing a system? you managed to cap... oh yes... TWO PLANETS.

If thats an acheievement for you, fine but for us, instead of a few hours work its a few minutes neuting and capping those two planets back.

theres no real need to post a topic about DP going to you.

or at least keep it to role play.

Also, what do you have against lobby campers? they arent doing any harm. they are enjoying themselves when they talk to eachother, i mean, just get over it! not everyone likes the things u like!

thats my thoughts.

-Delta

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 00:45   
Deltapwnt! XD

Email GothThug {C?}
codenemesis
Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 00:57   
wai trad no lok yet?
00:44:23 Feralwulf: \"I am, therefore I ban\"

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 02:45   
in b 4 lock...um...guys come on, lets be reasonable.....this is just immature...

Email GothThug {C?}
DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-06-16 02:59   
Quote:

On 2008-06-16 00:08, x_KiLLa_x wrote:

These guys just dont know what hit them with the superior teamplay and fleet organization we have -OnE- ! Every ship is put here to form a fleet thats why we own you panzie arse's and Goth shut your hole you arent even in MV and never have been so you calling anybody a noob is halarious !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Every ship huh? Like the "SPY" that sit's in as K'Luth and tell's your forces where the K'Luth are? Or the one that does all the ECCM spamming? Or is it the one that sit's in "observe mode"? Probably all of the above.

DMC-13
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 2008-06-16 00:08, x_KiLLa_x wrote:

Regardless we toke DP and where very victorious at doing that and in Lalandale I recall Trix losing his cruiser and 2 others so Im happy I died and not none of my fleet members. same with earlier in DP we owned kluth Darkscorpio lost a dread and a hive !!! Not the first time that happens eigther lmao.... And mirving ??? Noticed yan was nueted and so was Phae so shut your mouth sanity your all nubz !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I believe you are the "MIRV" king of all since I saw you mirv down my prebuild that only had a few troops on it, must take a lot of skill to do that while flying a station huh?

DMC-13
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On 2008-06-16 00:08, x_KiLLa_x wrote:

I come from MV where cry babies where panzies like goth and camped at lobby because they sucked in combat !!!! Like the rest of yuo noobs who bomb planets for "Fun". And the comment about having fun ask anyone of my members or any other ICC who flys next to Me or my fleet if flying by me is not the best thing I get blown up i get another ship and another this is a GAME and I intend to use every penny to the fullest !!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well now, I know that's a bunch of BS. I can name a couple of players who joined your fleet and then left it within 24 hours and I know why they did it too, as I'm sure everyone else can guess the reason why.

DMC-13

P.S.
By the way, you're right. Flying with you is "NOT" the best thing.

[ This Message was edited by: DMC-13 on 2008-06-16 03:02 ]

Email DMC-13
Nat
Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-16 05:17   
As people appear to wish to carry on like 5 year olds and start personal attacks against each other, this thread is now locked and remind all contributers of the RoC.

3.1.1c
Out-of-Game, we are all human and we all still make mistakes.
In all cases, both Players and Staff should realize and accept this simple truth. All participants are asked to be vigilant in policing their own conduct while giving due consideration to this simple fact of life. After all, gaming is all about entertainment. When it ceases to be entertaining, it is time to "turn it off" and do something else.

3.1.1d
All Players should adhere to the Code of Sportsmanship.
As a game involving more than one Player, all Players should abide by this prime rule: Be honest and fair to one another at all times; win well and lose well; and always keep in mind that it IS just a game. Have fun and share it.

3.1.3a
Players may not act in an overtly harassing manner towards other Players and staff.
Some amount of competitive language within the context of the game is acceptable for the conflict-oriented nature of the game itself, but direct personal attacks on other Players (rather than their game personas) will not be tolerated. Stalking and harassing other Players outside the context of the game is also forbidden.

Captain Siphon Australis

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.019958 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR