No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +4.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

1st - almand

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » ICC now Own most of MV !!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author ICC now Own most of MV !!
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-16 06:13   
I guess the battle at DP near Yan was the breaking point for all luth ICC now control 96 planets kluth 77 and UGTO lack of teamwork puts them at 36 ..lol

I am proud of my Fleet we have broke the Bugs backs and have shown them to respect ICC terf and to keep running back home the -OnE- fleet and fellow comrades who fight by are sides OwN ALL bugs !! Its pure teamwork and determination which drives this new ICC push and bringing the kluth out of there hiding spots to Fight like men !

I have seen players Like darkscorpio who has fought valiantly for kluth and has lost a great deal of Reasources and never once whined or complained he came back with another then another ship!!! i respect players who know DS is a "GAME" and dont take a Reasource loss to the heart ! We are all here to have fun and enjoy team play and good coordinated attacks ... When resubbing to DS I was told there was no combat in this patch well with teamwork we have made the enemy's show there ugly faces and get blown to pieces ! For all of you who dislike my Im in MV at all times of the day you can talk all the smack in forums and in lobby but that just proves your a coward and due nothing to make this gaming experience any better. For those of you In -MSP- I feel bad for you ! Join or form a better UGTO fleet Goththug is no leader he fears combat and is never on MV . My fleet is doing fine with the current members and will be closing recruitment soon. Also looking for DS addicts that are willing to stick by there fleet not wander off away from fleet and expect fleet to all jump to there attention because they make a stupid move. The Era. off solo pilots has come to an end You better not fly alone because the -OnE- fleet truly flys like one unified fleet ! So be aware we are out their fear us and Stop mirving planets for pres because we will haunt you down !!

For those who dont respect me I dont care Im not here to make friends with my enemy's i have enough great players in my fleet who are hardcore DS combatants who will die in combat and return with another ship and will not be picked on by kluth or UGTO any longer !

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
FlyD4wn
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 06:20   
`How good of your fleet you taken most of the MV.

I do Disrespect the way you talk about certain people.

Email FlyD4wn
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-16 06:47   
If its Goth you mean that is Of no importance he has disrespected my fleet calling them noobs and is envious of me and my fleet because we actually show interest in the game. i disrespect no one unless they disrespect me or any member of -OnE- and I will defend every one of my members in game or in Lobby.

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-06-16 07:52   
Well, I just looked in on the mv and I saw that 2/3rd's of the planets were mirved down and no buildings on them with just a few troops left on them.

Who you trying to fool with all of your BS?

Anybody can go thru the mv in a dread or station and wipe out an entire system, cap all the planets and then move on to the next system in less time than it takes me to write this post. Now if that's all you're going to do, then you'll find your fleet will be the only ones in the mv.

Now about all of your big talk and putting other players, fleets or factions down all the time, that just shows everyone you're really just a small minded person who is hell bent on trying to prove to everyone that you're something when actually you're nothing.

If you think this is the way to encourage people into going into the mv, you'd better think again. All it's going to do is drive what's left of the player base away and then you'll have lived up to your name.

I, among others here, know who the real great "Vets" are. They never have to say how great they are and they rarely ever use the words noob, newbie, nubbs, etc. and they don't needlessly keep saying insulting, dissrespectful remarks or comments about other players.

I may be just a new player here but if becoming a "Vet" means being like you, then I'd rather remain a new player.

DMC-13

Email DMC-13
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 10:48   
DMC, if you're already this mature, you're a vet in my book.

Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-16 10:49   
Quote:

On 2008-06-16 06:13, x_KiLLa_x wrote:
I guess the battle at DP near Yan was the breaking point for all luth ICC now control 96 planets kluth 77 and UGTO lack of teamwork puts them at 36 ..lol

Are you sure that's a lack of teamwork? Or is it remotely possible that it's due to a lack of a 9-bomb bomber dreadnaught and shield technology combined with a struggling player base?

Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-06-16 11:01   
Quote:

On 2008-06-16 10:49, Xpli$itwulf wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-16 06:13, x_KiLLa_x wrote:

Are you sure that's a lack of teamwork? Or is it remotely possible that it's due to a lack of a 9-bomb bomber dreadnaught and shield technology combined with a struggling player base?

Exactly. Someone has a brain.

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Xpli$it
Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-16 11:01   
Quote:

On 2008-06-16 10:48, 1000 Unit Block {OLIOLIO} wrote:
DMC, if you're already this mature, you're a vet in my book.

And I second this notion entirely.

To reiterate DMC's point because it was such a good one, Veterans do not need to boast, brag and insult aimlessly to prove anything about themselves. If you are so concerned about helping your fleet mates and earning respect for yourself and them, you should reconsider your attitude towards the gameplay and community because at present your aura seems far more disrespectful and embarassing than anything else.

I think you should take a step back and think about what you said; "i respect players who know DS is a "GAME"" as you re-read your own post, because you appear to take it far more seriously than just a simple game, and from my experience one does not earn respect by publicly disrespecting every other person in the game at every possible opportunity to do so.

But to each his own, best of luck, Killa.

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 11:07   
to add to xplisits post, killa, time spent in here is time you could spend 'PLAYING'

CrashDown
Cadet

Posted: 2008-06-16 11:09   
kluth ofcourse decide to attack when no ICC are arround, so brave, cya running tonight

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-16 11:12   
Quote:

On 2008-06-16 07:52, DMC-13 wrote:
Well, I just looked in on the mv and I saw that 2/3rd's of the planets were mirved down and no buildings on them with just a few troops left on them.

Who you trying to fool with all of your BS?

Anybody can go thru the mv in a dread or station and wipe out an entire system, cap all the planets and then move on to the next system in less time than it takes me to write this post. Now if that's all you're going to do, then you'll find your fleet will be the only ones in the mv.

Now about all of your big talk and putting other players, fleets or factions down all the time, that just shows everyone you're really just a small minded person who is hell bent on trying to prove to everyone that you're something when actually you're nothing.

If you think this is the way to encourage people into going into the mv, you'd better think again. All it's going to do is drive what's left of the player base away and then you'll have lived up to your name.

I, among others here, know who the real great "Vets" are. They never have to say how great they are and they rarely ever use the words noob, newbie, nubbs, etc. and they don't needlessly keep saying insulting, dissrespectful remarks or comments about other players.

I may be just a new player here but if becoming a "Vet" means being like you, then I'd rather remain a new player.

DMC-13

Quoting this because I feel it is the best post in this thread.

When I see people in the lobby apologizing because of your actions, KiLLa, and leaving the OnE fleet because they feel embarassed to be thought of as being in the same fleet as you, I think you are doing something terribly wrong.

Also, CrashDown. ;D You can't expect people to wait for you to get on before doing anything. Recall? I was the one that capped Orayaan back single-handedly, I don't think I could've done that if people were on. The entire GET PLANETS BACK business usually only works when you have overwhelming numbers compared to the enemy.

Ham&Swiss
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 11:41   
You people are very annoying...did any of you know that? How about we leave the 'un-niceties' for the MV/maybe the lobby, and how about we leave the forums alone....huummm? I don't know about everyone else, but when i come to check the forums once/twice a week, it's annoying to find 3/10 latest topics to be about the same thing/person.....unless its something hilarious written up by someone like Josef, or Crim.....or anyone for that matter...and that Random Lobby Quotes is sometimes funny, not always, but sometimes.....

way more then intended,
H&S

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 11:46   
This is a team based game. and thanx to killas crap rants about how i lobby camp and bitch about the patch...im bidding my time until 1.500 is released...and seeing killa PUT ME AND THE REST OF MY CLAN DOWN PISSES ME RIGHT THE FRACK OFF!

i dont give a DAMN how long killas been here...i dont give a DAMN anymore

Part of me wishes I NEVER SHOULD HAVE FRACKING HELPED YOU get this game back! i regret the decision of ever helping you killa, YOU PARASITIC PIECE OF TRAILER TRASH!

And to those who are about to INSULT ME HERE AND NOW! go to hell because i dont care.....what you idiots think of me!

-Goth

[ This Message was edited by: GothThug {C?} on 2008-06-16 11:49 ]

Email GothThug {C?}
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 11:54   
goth may be crude but i agree with him. sorta.

look at the arguements you have caused, killa. No-one has really said a positive comment about you here.

plus, why are you having a go at goth? from what he said he helped u get back to DS. then you have turned around and mocked his fleet?

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-16 12:12   
he's having a go at me because thats what everyone else is doing....so he's "following" The Crowd....i dont care to be quite honest...he can just dig his own grave

plus, We already got rid xTx and mousey, and at the moment KILLA is acting like the both of them! IM SICK OF IT!

Email GothThug {C?}
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023158 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR