- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +1.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Let me tell you a story. [Dialup Warning!]
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Let me tell you a story. [Dialup Warning!]
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-06-18 00:49   
In reverse!

And we all had a great laugh.

He ran back to Exathra, oh no!
What! He pulled out an ED now?!

Oh no, Running away!

x_KiLLa_x got Humiliated, by the 'coward' with high bombing prestige.

[ This Message was edited by: Crim {OLIOLIO} on 2008-06-18 01:14 ]

Email Supertrooper
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-18 00:52   
AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poor poor killa, by the way, just a reminder KILLA all duels are to the death, if you run, you are breaking THE ROC, so congrats , you may have cost yourself GA...YOU MAKE US PROUD! way to go ! ahhhhhhhhahjahahhahhahhahhahaa

*edit* had to add this

Allegiance

Description: Members of different teams/factions cooperating for mutual prestige gain (IE, build/bomb runs, attack/repair runs, capture/capture runs). KEEP IN MIND THAT AN ALLEGIANCE OF 2 SIDES TO ATTACK A 3RD IS PERFECTLY LEGAL!

Why Its an Exploit: Obviously, opposing teams are not meant to cooperate to gain prestige during war time.

SPECIAL NOTE: DUELING: Players may duel in the laddered servers at any time. All dueling will be to the Death. Dueling to only a certain % level of hull left (ie 50%, 25%, etc.) and then stopping to allow the other player to leave safely or taking a break to repair falls under this exploit for mutual pres gain.

THAT MEANS YOU KILLA!

[ This Message was edited by: GothThug {C?} on 2008-06-18 01:01 ]

Email GothThug {C?}
DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-06-18 03:10   
I'm really starting to loose respect for all of you people.

All of this "Ganging up" and antagonism has got to stop.

I admit that I've placed some harsh negative replies to Killa's post's but this has gone on long enough.

Why do you fight "fire" with fire when "water" is what's needed here.

Anyone who say's that another person isn't welcomed here because they don't like his attitude or whatever, needs to check themselves.

You know what, I'm gonna stop right now even though I have a lot more to say about this whole "Holier than thou" attitude that I've been seeing.

DMC-13

Email DMC-13
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-06-18 03:13   
Goth, at what part did he say it was a duel?

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-18 03:15   
Tis quite simple DMC....you act like an idiot, you get treated like one...simple as that...you havent known killa like i have....He was the most humble player ever...and then heres 483....i can understand he wants combat but, he goes overboard as to call us lobbycamping losers...which i will not stand for.....i have had it up to my nose with people like him bullying down the playerbase because he cant have what he wants, a simplke MV battle...well..heh, not everyone can have what they want...

Fact of the matter is...Killa wants easy combat...we dont give him any and he calls us cowards..this post from crim was to prove how much HE IS the coward...

He tells us he's honorable....well you have the damn proof sitting in front of you DMC...HE RAN FROM HIS DUEL! he is FAR from it!

Email GothThug {C?}
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-06-18 03:18   
Quote:

On 2008-06-18 03:13, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:
Goth, at what part did he say it was a duel?

He challenged me to a fight in the MV, so I went in there.

You don't have to call it a duel.

But he lost one on one.

Email Supertrooper
Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-06-18 03:27   
I've already sent you my reasons, DMC, but a more concise reply would be: We already tried water. Don't forget in the midst of all of this that it was KiLLa who insulted and provoked practically the entire community; we didn't unite our ire on him without reason. Getting the community organized without a cause is pretty difficult .

_x$witchBladex_ [1.480 Fanboy]
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-18 04:03   
Quote:

On 2008-06-18 00:52, GothThug {C?} wrote:

poor poor killa, by the way, just a reminder KILLA all duels are to the death, if you run, you are breaking THE ROC, so congrats

Goth, I have never seen you stick an entire duel out in my entire time here at DS...not even in Beta.

* [=TB=]Enterprise @39933 sent to Clan: "Thats a lie Switch, you'd never let anyone else drink rum if it were right there. You'd slip teh roofies in and start drinking it yourself and not even realize it."

GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-18 04:32   
yer usually not here most of the time when i do duel switch im not saying i havent ran during duels i have....not proud of it but...i've had my ass handed to me lots of times and i took it well....i've won some, i've lost some, and im a good sport about it.....i dont brag (anymore) about my past accomplishments....because its futile to do so lol

however, i have dueled in beta, the latest duel was with me and admiral kirk...i won once...and kirk won 2 times....thats it...end of story....

Email GothThug {C?}
Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-06-18 05:17   
Heck, Killa wouldnt even come out yesterday when I logged on after work, I was sitting in CD alone in a scale and he wouldnt come out of his safe zone. Im glad someone had a chance to tear him a new one.

[ This Message was edited by: Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda) on 2008-06-18 05:23 ]

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2008-06-18 05:25   
you know, everyone is like fire water blabla. You dont like him, cant fix him, ignore him! Would that be so hard? He insults the entire community, and simply ignore him.

Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-06-18 05:49   
I agree six.

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
GothThug {C?}
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-18 07:14   
as do i

Email GothThug {C?}
DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-06-18 08:39   
I'm going to keep this reply short and sweet.

Quote:

On 2008-06-18 03:15, GothThug {C?} wrote:
Tis quite simple DMC....you act like an idiot, you get treated like one...simple as that...you havent known killa like i have....He was the most humble player ever...and then heres 483....i can understand he wants combat but, he goes overboard as to call us lobbycamping losers...which i will not stand for.....i have had it up to my nose with people like him bullying down the playerbase because he cant have what he wants, a simplke MV battle...well..heh, not everyone can have what they want...

Doesn't matter how long I've known him, I go by what I see. It takes two to tango and you just won't stop dancing with him.
DMC-13

Quote:

Fact of the matter is...Killa wants easy combat...we dont give him any and he calls us cowards..this post from crim was to prove how much HE IS the coward...

I've seen Fleet [OnE] in action a few times. I was with a few other K'Luth and there was quite the battle going on, I didn't see them leave the area real fast and this wasn't easy combat.
DMC-13

Quote:

He tells us he's honorable....well you have the damn proof sitting in front of you DMC...HE RAN FROM HIS DUEL! he is FAR from it!

There is no dishonor in doing a tactical retreat. I see lots of others doing it.
DMC-13

Quote:

On 2008-06-18 03:27, Sardaukar wrote:
I've already sent you my reasons, DMC, but a more concise reply would be: We already tried water. Don't forget in the midst of all of this that it was KiLLa who insulted and provoked practically the entire community; we didn't unite our ire on him without reason. Getting the community organized without a cause is pretty difficult .

As I told Goth, it takes two to tango. Now all I see is people saying one thing and then doing another. Hypocrits in my book are worse. I will say that I do respect him for the fact that he is straightforward and upfront with his intentions which he has made perfectly clear. I may not like the way it was delivered but at least you know where you stand with him. Also, he did get all of you to go into the mv.

DMC-13

[ This Message was edited by: DMC-13 on 2008-06-18 09:53 ]

Email DMC-13
Mersenne Twister
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-18 09:13   
Quote:

On 2008-06-18 08:39, DMC-13 wrote:
It takes two to tango and you just won't stop dancing with him.

makes the rest of the thread worth it.

I wouldn't screw with it if I were you. The doctor already holds you in poor favor. Messing with this might really fry his shorts.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.021093 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR