Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +4.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

22th - Tellaris
17th - Oskar von Reuenthal

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » [1.5] Stress Test - Bugs and Feedback
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
 Author [1.5] Stress Test - Bugs and Feedback
Admiral Ackbar
Ensign

Posted: 2008-08-01 07:21   
Quote:

On 2008-07-22 19:17, JBud™ wrote:
this may have been fixxed by now but yesterday when playing as kluth in beta,
I was in a mandy and took a few hits to my armor and watched my armor recharge at a smooth rate (nice and normal)....
Later on i was in a battle in deep space and i got hulled pretty good thats when i noticed that my automated hull repairs ( i traded chit armor for 2 of them) were also repairing my armor....
When active my armor was rising extremely fast (as if i was near a couple of depots but i was not). Once my hull was repaired i got more armor damage and cloaked again my armor repaired smooth (nice and normal).

The best way i can explain this is the auto repair activated only for the hull (like its supposed to) however it also repairs armor as well.

Contact me if u need more info,
-JBud

[ This Message was edited by: JBud *A* on 2008-07-22 19:19 ]

UPDATE: this is still happening tested it just earlier and the auto repair is still repairing armor at a fasterthannormalrate when hulled and auto rep is active

Admiral Ackbar
Ensign

Posted: 2008-08-01 08:25   
also since the last update all ships are INVINCABLE woot! but yea makes it boring plz fix it

ALSO:PS: "infantry wont load goth said it took 5 minutes foor him but i never got my inf and i waited at the planet i loaded them for longer than 5 min"

[ This Message was edited by: JBud™ on 2008-08-01 08:28 ]

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-08-02 13:06   
Can't spawn ugto heavy transport.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-08-22 12:53   
Tractoring is still borked - a supply ship can move a station at 25 gu/s and suffer zero penalty to energy.

Jumping with the tractor on also does some wierd things. Aparantly you can drag somebody throughout the length of the jump your ship stays within tractor range of the ship your tractoring.

[ This Message was edited by: HeavyRob on 2008-08-22 12:54 ]

The Master Debator
Cadet

Posted: 2008-08-22 13:47   
Quote:

On 2008-08-22 12:53, Fattierob (x2 Sandvich) wrote:
Tractoring is still borked - a supply ship can move a station at 25 gu/s and suffer zero penalty to energy.

Jumping with the tractor on also does some wierd things. Aparantly you can drag somebody throughout the length of the jump your ship stays within tractor range of the ship your tractoring.

[ This Message was edited by: HeavyRob on 2008-08-22 12:54 ]

After further testing, me and dark found out that you could travel the Z-axis by tractoring under a ship as well. Also you can drag a ship through the jump so long as both players are traveling the same speed.

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-08-22 18:12   
kluth weapon system , tested on siphon

Siphon: at 0 gu(sitting), energy 188.6, full fire 159.00 energy left . Recharges normal.
Siphon: at 15 gu speed,energy 188.6 full fire 115 energy left. recharge very low.
Siphon : at 15 gu speed, 188.6 to 0 enegry , 2 and half alpha strike.

Bug:

Point blank within 200 gu , fire disp, press and hold "control" , move your cursor to 3000 gu away to the transport , kill it with your disp or assault disp.

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-08-22 19:56   
In the current mv anyship kluths fight against has a beacon slot.Most of the time people know you are cloaked and close , so they shot beacons all around.

So my suggestion is ; as dev insists on team play uberly , could it be posible to assign beacons to only scout ships and not be beaconed while cloaked?

Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-08-22 20:43   
Quote:

On 2008-08-22 19:56, pakhos wrote:
In the current mv anyship kluths fight against has a beacon slot.Most of the time people know you are cloaked and close , so they shot beacons all around.

So my suggestion is ; as dev insists on team play uberly , could it be posible to assign beacons to only scout ships and not be beaconed while cloaked?

they already did that,.

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-08-25 01:25   
since today morning everytime i try to play in beta having a exception error.

exception has occuired. (faction chose sreen , after click one of them and accept)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Page created in 0.015961 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR