Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +1.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Eve_is_crap
14th - Durden

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Major Combat Zone !!!!!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Major Combat Zone !!!!!!
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-28 08:52   
MV last night was a blast ICC specificaly UNSC ( United Nations Space Command) Made a daring push against the Aleins known as Kluth we have left them with only 2 remaining planets in there home system.
This is revenge for the MV abuse ICC sufered from Kluth merging into UGTO which enraged the ICC furthermore ! Let this be a warning to all factions who oppose ICC we are a great rebel force not to be reckoned with and will KiLL all enemy's of the state! United Nations Space Command is on the watch and searching for all enemys of ICC.

Recorded loss in combat Darkscorpio lost Hive and a mandi as well...
I myself toke the bulk of ship loss but kept coming back to push Kluth back more I lost Supply station, Liner station to UGTO in R33 system by Paul, Crashme jumped me in a Command which was swallowed by my Liner station then Timboo jumped me in his fully moded EAD along with Crash's fully moded BD , resault Liner went BOOM ! Was loads of fun and the sooner you tards of DS get the picture that DS is a game and not about OMG I lost a ship ahhh!! LOSERS!!!!!

Also Earlier in siruis I lost a Missile destroyer to darkscorpio and JBud setting me up to Duel JBud, Darkscorpio attacked from my weakened rear armour which cause me to loss ship in BD system. Lost Bomber Dread in Siruis when Dictored by Darkscorpio and killed by Forgot!!!!

So quit being panzies MV is fun and I can be killed . Just a matter of when and how and if I feel like wasting a garage full of modified ships that day .......

ICC own 104 planets !!!!!! UNSC controls 4 systems extending from BD, Proc system, Luyten system, and Sirius !!!!!! No More Alien RACE!!!!!!!

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-28 08:57   
Who said there was no combat in MV!

CrashDown
Cadet

Posted: 2008-06-28 09:47   
screams the guy who went kluth after ICC got theyr butts kicked the first time.

Ulven Skyblade
Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2008-06-28 09:53   
@ killa dude you lost a line station today i wouldn't talk about being invincible and all pwning if you lose stuff that big to just 2 enemy ships.

[ This Message was edited by: Timbo400{recruiting} on 2008-06-28 09:54 ]
The more you see, the more you read, the more you hear, the more you know that you know nothing. And that the truth is nothing more then a personal judgment on the world around us by the people around us.

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-28 10:32   
wow crash, you have the idiocy to skit him when ur the one who, with nemisis, pulled out a PD.

you could at least have given us a good fight...

and anyway, dont start a flame war cos im just stating facts

CrashDown
Cadet

Posted: 2008-06-28 10:33   
pulled out a PD yes, what did you kluth have again?

me and nem had PD's and you kluth had what ships, pretty please list them.

EDIT ok since you apparently dont want to here goes:

in our little fight i saw:

2x mandible delta and dark
scale donno who didnt notice
2x dessies
and one of those kluth bomber cruisers

yeah fair odds dont you think.

what did you want me to bring battle dread? fight over in 10 seconds, everyone gets 1 alpha and im dead

tc fight over in 15 seconds 2 luth dreads get behind me im dead instantly

any other suggestions?

[ This Message was edited by: CrashDown on 2008-06-28 10:43 ]

DarkScorpion
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-06-28 11:01   
first of all jbud told me you and him was going to have a one on one so i stayed away but when you thought you could start to cap multiple planets
and not to mention you fired on me so i chased and chased you till i found you and yes i dictored you mirving bomber dread and it was also me who killed that
anyone who just gose from system to system mirving will be reciving some dictor lovin full stop

CrashDown
Cadet

Posted: 2008-06-28 11:11   
oh and kluth mirving R33 was just a mirage?

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-28 11:14   
k'luth mirving 3 planets is fine. UGTO nuking 3 systems isnt...

Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Grand Admiral
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2008-06-28 11:22   
COmbat zone?!? Just call it Mirv zone you ICC noob.

Email Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)   Goto the website of Sanity Assassin (K'Luth propaganda)
Junky Da FunkyMonke
Admiral

From: The Hotel California, takes excursions to Deep Sexys Space every now and then
Posted: 2008-06-28 12:46   
Nothing to see here folks just the usual OHWEOWN3ZCUZWEB0MB3R3EdURSYST3MS!

x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-28 12:49   
Sanity only noob I see here is you and if you wanna call me a mirving noob look at your profile LOSER! Ranked what in bombing ???

Darkscorpio you are ranked 13th in Bombing so you know a lot about mirviing NOOB!! Also I come from the past where players had honor and played for one specific faction and did not jump factions when things got to ruff Panzies !!!!

Felt good watching your station go Boom !! against a supply station!!!

ANd I will Nuke w/e Kluth planet I see fit for nuking as you have nuked the crap out of UGTO in the past you should not be one to talk!

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-06-28 12:51   
Quote:

On 2008-06-28 12:49, x_KiLLa_x wrote:
Darkscorpio you are ranked 13th in Bombing so you know a lot about mirviing NOOB!! Also I come from the past where players had honor and played for one specific faction and did not jump factions when things got to ruff Panzies!!!!

riiiight. so thats why you went UGTO when ICC was getting whipped?

x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-06-28 12:57   
Junky shut your piehole atleast where doing something to stimulate the game no matter how sucky the conditions are !! Lobby campers crapping on DS all day in lobby !! Im donation my 10 bucks a month to do something on DS and for those of you who say im nothing but Pro Bomber my stats say different before rejoining I had 58k combat ummm I have a wooping 59.5k so watch your mouth's Nooblets and yes i have bombed like you tards have why not?? Why should players who have only been playing 1 year reak all the profit of nuking planets??? When I returned a month ago I had 5k bomber points and that was from using scanners getting 1.5k gus from planet and targeting individual strutures manually....

Nothing like the crap you have now aim center then hit B B B funny how the guy complaining about me bombing are in the top 20 of this topic its halarious Nooblest can do it but old vets cant because you already got your guys FA's rank ..lmao

I hope next patch they erase all bombing points done from this patch its a joke ! Like I said I have been back a month started with 4,990 Bombing points and with the crap planet protection you players perform and lack of teamwork i say it is way to hard to resist when I pay $10 a month for a game that has plenty of rules as it is so I dont need to be taking orders from you Nooblets Get a LIFE its a GAME!

Ulven Skyblade
Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2008-06-28 12:58   
i dont know but as i recal luth killed combat since they grabbed a dico. so luth have nothing to bring in in this confersation because as far as i am conserned they are the one killing combat. and about ugto mirving.

i dont know but last time i did something i flown along glassy plannet with luth call signs like BUM and TB on them. of wich most of them where build before i left. and i know for certain because i am the one who builded them.

and folks there is no honour in the mv anymore luth grabs dico for no reason everybody mirv's everything. so dont start pointing fingers at each other. start pointing fingers at yourself.

and the one who is going to tell me that i also mirv that is tru. but look at it this way if i dont mirv NOBODY will show up and fight. so i mirv otherwise i can spend hours doing well flying around neuting but not seing any action.
The more you see, the more you read, the more you hear, the more you know that you know nothing. And that the truth is nothing more then a personal judgment on the world around us by the people around us.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.031725 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR