No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +3.8 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - James Bum007

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Generous, but work for it
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Generous, but work for it
Redemption (Angel of Light)
Grand Admiral
Interstellar Cultural Confederation United

Posted: 2008-07-09 11:49   
This is mainly just an offer but you have to work for it, In my generous mood im willing to sub some one for 3 months, yes 3 months. but im not just going to sub anyone, i need to know if your going to be active and if your not going to abuse my good nature, wheather its a PM to me or in here i dont mind, but if you dont try you'll never know. to impress me you must tell me what you can achieve and hope to achieve in this 3 months and how you plan on getting there.

Have fun
impress me ............. You have 2 days from now to do it so no rush, if you impress me enough ill sub you when im on, so good luck,

And yes please no begging and no ' i will do anything master '

i will look at your stats also to see where you get most of your pres.

[ This Message was edited by: Elemental Bane (Angel Of Light) on 2008-07-09 12:13 ]

Email Redemption (Angel of Light)   Goto the website of Redemption (Angel of Light)
Admiral Ackbar
Ensign

Posted: 2008-07-09 11:53   
i will get FA in 3 months

[ This Message was edited by: JBud {Space Invaders} on 2008-07-09 12:21 ]

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-07-09 12:08   
Y'know, that's really nice of you, actually. I've been intending to do the same when I got a job, but so far no luck.

That said, I'm probably pretty active in the lobby, but not so much in-game due to no subscription. To be honestly and bluntly fair, I don't really need the subscription either because there's more worrying things on my head. If you want to subscribe me because I'm such a rocking cool and awesome dude, you'll be better off giving it to someone who has the time to actually make use of it. I'm going to go ahead and say it's better off given to someone like, oh, idk, Deltaflyer or Jbud or something.

Admiral Ackbar
Ensign

Posted: 2008-07-09 12:21   
Quote:[/small]

On 2008-07-09 12:08, Bardiche wrote:
Y'know, that's really nice of you, actually. I've been intending to do the same when I got a job, but so far no luck.

That said, I'm probably pretty active in the lobby, but not so much in-game due to no subscription. To be honestly and bluntly fair, I don't really need the subscription either because there's more worrying things on my head. If you want to subscribe me because I'm such a rocking cool and awesome dude, you'll be better off giving it to someone who has the time to actually make use of it. I'm going to go ahead and say it's better off given to someone like, oh, idk, Deltaflyer or Jbud or something.

[/quote]
<3Bardiche

[ This Message was edited by: JBud {Space Invaders} on 2008-07-09 12:22 ]

Tatsumasa
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2008-07-09 12:23   
Haha..

DMC-13
Admiral
Evil Empires Inc.

Posted: 2008-07-09 13:11   
Well, that is so cool, but I think it should be for players that aren't subbed right now.

Anyway, JBud, just how are you going to get to FA? Oh, that's right, Mirving. Hmmmm, now that I think about it, that's not a bad idea, easy press, LOL.

Bardiche get's a thumbs up for not asking for the sub, or did he? Sly as a fox huh?

Actually, I still have about 3 months left to my sub and my plan when I first joined was, and still is, to be the number one engineer. I've been working at that but it really takes a long time. I too plan on getting to FA and I won't stop there. Not sure how though, maybe I'll go on a mirving spree like everyone else once I make Admiral, another 3000 prestige points and then it's bombs away, LOL.

DMC-13

Email DMC-13
Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-07-09 13:14   
the way i see it, the most sincere and polite people will be the top candidates. People like DMC will be top spot i think but obiously hes subbed but, as an example, i cant think of a more polite player and none more worthy of it (if he wasnt subbed)

p.s no im not ass kissin im just sayin that people LIKE him should win

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-07-09 14:01   
Quote:

On 2008-07-09 13:11, DMC-13 wrote:
Bardiche get's a thumbs up for not asking for the sub, or did he? Sly as a fox huh?

Clearly I am asking for sub by saying I don't really want it. It's reverse psychology!

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-07-09 14:41   
reversycology!! yes... of course... we all thought that... *shuffles away*

DarkNoble
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-07-09 14:57   
I just got a job .. at a small bug station whos wants subs =)

heh i gotta pay my bank paypal keep taking money out to pay for DS but i got no monies...

hopefull i get paid in 2weeks and not in a month =/

.spaivxx.
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-07-09 17:19   
Sub me and I promise i will unite the factions and put an end to the 8 years of constant war and turmoil that has plagued the MV. Then, instead of war ships cruising around the various systems looking to destroy one another, we can have nice happy hippie ships flying around with the crews singing and partying together.

OR...

I will do my best wipe out all traces of human existance from the MV, and make Earth and Exartha K'luth sewage dumping grounds.

OR...

Instead of trying to wipe out the humans, I will do my utmost to perpetuate the war, always siding with the losing side in an effort to assure never ending strife and chaos that spreads throughout the whole of existance. When any faction becomes too powerful, I shall fight against them, even if on the previous day I helped to get them here.

As my benefactor I shall accept your advice on which course of action is most appropriate.

[ This Message was edited by: .spaivxx. on 2008-07-09 17:20 ]

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-07-09 17:39   
It's my birthday

Lacrosseian
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-07-09 17:45   
Quote:

On 2008-07-09 17:39, Fattierob wrote:
It's my birthday

And you will cry if you want to?

Spiderbloke
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-07-09 21:29   
I'd like a sub.

I play the game every time I get a chance.
And as for my stats? I wouldnt exactly take them as a guide. Combat and transporting is all I can do effectively as it stands.
I would like to try some supping. Which I understand isn't everyone's first choice, but I think would be pretty enjoyable for me. Everyone needs a sup.

I would love a full taste of the DS experience.

Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-07-09 21:54   
Subscribe me, and I'll promise to lower gas prices, End the War, and kill Hillary Clinton.

Crim in 08.

Email Supertrooper
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.029123 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR