Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +1.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Eve_is_crap
14th - Durden

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Intense Battle has paid off !!
 Author Intense Battle has paid off !!
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-09-10 14:30   

The first time in months UGTO has made a progressive push on ICC with two senior Grand Admiral's leading the way and young fearless UGTO officers most notable [VCA]acetheanimal , [VCA]Saturn , [VCA]Lion thats just to name a few...
We have fought long and hard to push ICC away from are frontlines on my account I have lost 3 Battle Stations in the name of the UGTO !
In my return to DS I felt like a lost old GA with no back roots as many of the pilots are young gunhole officers I found myself hoping from one faction to another during this time I seen each faction pilot's carry a different attitude, Many UGTO are young well educated pilots from planet Earth. ICC deflecters from Exathra are usually aggressive and violent towards others and love to MiRV everything and kill all life on every planet from every system which has the United Nation;s on the hunt for them for using such blunt force on innocent civilians !!! Kluth are quiet and pieceful species untill they where stired up by the MIR I have much respect for the kluth race the rely on shear numbers and stradegie...

My Point for this message is to inform all you lobby campers MV is alive and kicking butt so w/e you can to to help the federations to survive get to Meta Verse NOW!!!!!!! People are dieing 1 person can make a difference !! Who will you fight for is your desicion UGTO needs young recruits from the academy to join and smoke some ICC rebel tail !!!!! wooooooohhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

Have fun I play Nice ,,, >:-D

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
The Master Debator
Cadet

Posted: 2008-09-10 14:43   
not to mention we rebuild the systems that you mirv off and claim you built.

Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2008-09-10 15:56   
*has personally obliterated 20 players off both sides in the past 2 days*

mercs ftw

SaturnShadow™ *FC*(Angel Of Darkness)
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2008-09-10 16:36   
i guess im on that list verown (to be killed)

Winters Rapture
Fleet Admiral
United Nations Space Command

Posted: 2008-09-10 17:17   
lol, where to start, i think i know where...

OK First Off, Killa get a dictionary, your spelling has given me a head ache.
Second, Killa, you are one of the biggest mirvers i have EVER known, you where once running hourly runs on the UGTO and Kluth, so stfu about ICC mirving when you did most of it.
Third Off, to the best of my knowledge(ex least the battles i fought in) the ICC had always won, so ether you have been very sneaky and waited for everyone to log off, or you are completely full of it (lying), i wouldn't put the ether of the 2 past you.
and last, why even post this, is this yet another attempt to drag some attention to yourself? it is really sad that someone would even think of actually posting something like this, you have far to much free time killa, you should really get a hobby or something.

p.s
I killed 2 of those Battle Stations!

*COMMANDERHAWK*
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2008-09-10 18:16   
sounded like fan fiction at first and despite the negative remarks i kinda enjoyed reading it mainly because i am unable to play atm and i kinda like the idea of tring to convince the guys in the loby to join in on the fun many have tried most have failed lol

plan B : take someone with you

Email *COMMANDERHAWK*
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-09-10 21:31   
Quote:

On 2008-09-10 17:17, Spirit Of Fire wrote:
lol, where to start, i think i know where...

OK First Off, Killa get a dictionary, your spelling has given me a head ache.
Second, Killa, you are one of the biggest mirvers i have EVER known, you where once running hourly runs on the UGTO and Kluth, so stfu about ICC mirving when you did most of it.
Third Off, to the best of my knowledge(ex least the battles i fought in) the ICC had always won, so ether you have been very sneaky and waited for everyone to log off, or you are completely full of it (lying), i wouldn't put the ether of the 2 past you.
and last, why even post this, is this yet another attempt to drag some attention to yourself? it is really sad that someone would even think of actually posting something like this, you have far to much free time killa, you should really get a hobby or something.

p.s
I killed 2 of those Battle Stations!

First of all your the BIGGEST Noob trying to insault me 2nd you missed the hole point of the post so learn how to READ !!!! If I misspelled so what I am not taking an exam and your not the brightest bulb in the box.

P.S. Um no you didnt kill 2 of my BS an each account I lost a Battle Station was due to a 5 v me and ofcource Battle Stations cant stand alone but I do it anyways for the sake of FUN!!! You take this game way to serious and you my friend need to take up a second hobbie for being such a disrespectful turd.

Thank you COMMAND You say what I was getting at MV can still be FUN even if it means I lose 1.4k pres each time to have fun !!!

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2008-09-10 22:25   
Quote:

On 2008-09-10 21:31, x_KiLLa_x wrote:
First of all your the BIGGEST Noob trying to insault me

...your not the brightest bulb in the box.

... being such a disrespectful turd.

Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2008-09-10 23:15   
Assume Good Faith; I read it as a lighthearted bit of propaganda, not an attack on the ICC. Of course an UGTO would blame them for all the Mirving in the MV - that's what enemies do.

Assume it was written nicely, not as an attack, and respond in kind. There's no point getting worked up about it, so you might as well take it lightheartedly.

Email Shigernafy
Ship-Of-Fools
2nd Rear Admiral
Angry Mob

Posted: 2008-09-11 02:32   
I was there, it was fun, lost several ships myself, both in combat and trying to cap planets.(yes, i did cap several planets, and build a few as well, although poorly i admitt)

some of u all should trying playing every once in a while

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-09-11 04:08   
First of all , let me explain why do we get lots of combat in mv lately.

I really love to play as kluth. Outnumbered or not i do . But the main problem is something like playing with your dog. If you dont give the ball to your dog , he will get pissed and stop playing with you. It was something like that . Lack of armor , cant take a pee without uncloaking make most of kluth players piss off. I checked the last statistic on player bases , 60% of active players are ICC. 20-20% ugto and kluth. So we (I and some fellows) decided to go ugto. We tought we could balance the game with a good armor and balanced fire power. It seems like working. We gather 6-10 ugto players everyday in day time(NA). So icc respond our movements in mv as well. We have some nice battles. Most of the time killa and I use Battle station because Icc use alot of destroyer class ship. Only way to kill them without getting a picket or assault destroyer. I have seen a few time that icc get station and join to battle. Some gets SS but they jumps out at first salvo.

And about MIRV. Well it isnt illegal since it is a part of the game. But doing this has some side effects (?). Mainly 2 people do that alot.I dont want to give names. They do it everyday without exception. I just wish they could read our ugto chat while they are mirving around. They gain prestige in points but lose prestige and respect in players eyes.

We should play more, there is no unbalance when there is sufficent players to have a nice fleet.

We proved this as PB back in time. As kluth caped whole mv. Then went as ugto and caped whole mv , then went as icc and caped every freaking system was on the map.We made our point.Now it is time to remember. Game never will be balanced with any patch as long as u guys camp in lobby.

note :also please some icc friends , wait to be hulled before you jump out of battle if u arent outnumbered. Have you ever seen me jumping out before hulled?

See you in mv darkspace friends.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2008-09-11 13:25   
Quote:

On 2008-09-10 23:15, Shigernafy wrote:
Assume it was written nicely, not as an attack, and respond in kind. There's no point getting worked up about it, so you might as well take it lightheartedly.

This is the internet. It is our job to get worked up over little things.

Fornax
Marshal
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-09-11 14:25   
The "go to" ships for ICC this patch tends to be the CA (Heavy Cruiser) - many of the ICC pilots (referenced above) lack the prestige to get into ships larger than Destroyers or they can only get into some of the second tier/inferior cruisers.

As to how the battle is going - sure looks more like it's a draw at worst for the ICC.

deathblave
Marshal

Posted: 2008-09-11 15:57   
hahaha i gathered a fleet of ships to fight killa and the utgo siege to come but lag forced alot of people to log off on both sides

Email deathblave
Page created in 0.037264 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR