- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +2.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Evellon
16th - faudin
14th - moriens

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » k'luth/UGTO Proposal
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author k'luth/UGTO Proposal
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-09-14 21:26   
Tired of watching leveling a reaking massive rewards for nuking all systems and not leaving any life also using lame tactics and scraping hubs/shields so they can glass planet and exploit the game !!!

My Proposel is when building planets do not build baracks thats 32 points the dont deserve ! So I believe this can cut back on the massive pres a dread bomber makes off of leveling kluth / UGTO systems I recommened UGTO do the same since we are contant victums of mirv bombers.

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
Ulven Skyblade
Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2008-09-15 02:40   
killa i would like to up the stacke's i suggest a peace treaty between UGTO and K'LUTH so we can fight back ICC.

Timbo
The more you see, the more you read, the more you hear, the more you know that you know nothing. And that the truth is nothing more then a personal judgment on the world around us by the people around us.

Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-09-15 05:21   
seriously...can you two spell right so i can understand what is going on?

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
NiteHawk
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2008-09-15 08:24   
Works like a double sword though, since the bombers whom DO play it nice and don't level planets only get points for infantry, they'd end up having to start to level things flat.

Email NiteHawk
Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2008-09-15 08:43   
If I was a betting man I would bet that just about everyone can read this next paragraph fluently:

Quote:

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

I don't see why a few spelling errors is going to keep you out of the loop. Also I don't beleive english is Timbo's first language.

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-09-15 09:39   
If u dont build baracks and theres like 4-6 units its just waiting to be mirved, there is ppl that use neuts and they get the downside there as they wont gain any pres by bombing whatsoever.

Anyways the real low life ppl is the ones who mirvs prebuilds, as to this i never build prebuilds with baracks nor full, usaly i have like 11 strucktures on barren planets. This has proven very effective as ppl tend not to bother come all the way just to get abit of pres.

And for the scrapin part ive suggested on the beta forum that ure only allowd to mod a planet if having an engineer and orbited that planet, but no one wants that for some strange reasons...i think its very logical.

Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2008-09-15 09:52   
smartin, some people just like reading legible english, and don't like having to translate their own Language in their head so they can read it. they just want to read without the extra effort.

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-09-15 11:00   
Leonide, man, stop trolling this thread, alright? It's perfectly sensible, you don't even need to put effort. I'm not a native speaker of English and I get this stuff at first glance. That's normal.

tl;dr stop complaining about unimportant things and post related content.

The advantage of just not building Barracks is that the others gain less prestige.

The disadvantage is that it means planets can get very easily. I'm not sure whether that's a desirable thing, though.

What's more important? Hindering others' prestige gain, or trying your best to have as much as is possible with the current system?

x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-09-15 14:12   
Ok... Good to get feed back didn't expect such a massive response but that's good. Ok to the response of some people K'luth system's I haven't seen one nueted Kluth/UGTO tech since i returned 3 months ago, most bomber dreads have 6 ecm loaded onto them and 9 bomber bays so once they reach 1k out they break with approximatly 47-56 mirv's headed towards planet. We are at a very unfair disadvantage in this patch due to our technology.

To the response if theres 4-6 inf on planet they have to get real nice and close to planet to drop so kluth and UGTO tech close range is very effective....

Also I recomend using pure fighter's on planets because are Defense is doing nothing to stop incoming bombs anyway's.

And to leo the noob insaulting my grammer if you don't understand what I am writing that just means your an arrogant tard who thinks he's some kind of brain because you spell check everyones writting go to MV so I can blow your noob arse up quit wasting so much time checking everyones spelling... Seen smartin post anyone can read that spelling is not important at all learn math or learn to read and understand a sentence before you start making stupid remarks on someone's grammer.

Timboo Sounds good to me as it is I am not chasing UGTO pilots my main target is ICC pilots.

Thank you all have fun and KiLL KiLL KiLL !!!

P.S. lets stop ICC surpression !!! K'luth had enough MIR surpression now ICC is are biggest fear !

The Master Debator
Cadet

Posted: 2008-09-15 14:40   
i love the idea, i can just cap planets in a ecm scout now, thanks killa, GREAT IDEA

x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2008-09-15 15:05   
Well I rather have you cap then nuke every thing and typical for an ICC to give that respnse

Dionysian *EP5* (Angel of Destruction)
Grand Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2008-09-15 15:06   
been said before i know but why bother to buil all the planets anyway. sure you need a base in each system but once you have a cluster with say a SY, a few depots and baracks and the rest def - the otehr planets are basically useless- strategically they add nothing. fair enough to build if you really need pres or enjoy it but why not move into anotehr system.

The Master Debator
Cadet

Posted: 2008-09-15 15:17   
Quote:

On 2008-09-15 15:05, x_KiLLa_x wrote:
Well I rather have you cap then nuke every thing and typical for an ICC to give that respnse

btw you get alot of pres by caping fully built planets if you havent noticed XD

deathblave
Marshal

Posted: 2008-09-15 22:38   
hahaha killa im ur target now cause im in fs now ur welcome to try to kill me

Email deathblave
Little Pet Slinki
Admiral

Posted: 2008-09-15 22:54   
So, What's wrong with defending planets again?

Goto the website of Little Pet Slinki
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.038421 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR