No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +6.9 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Compensation for over 700 Prestige lost.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Compensation for over 700 Prestige lost.
Supertrooper
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2008-10-30 22:23   
Quote:

On 2008-10-30 20:24, V()()D()() wrote:
Nax, honestly, i know. But .tga doesnt show up as ANYTHING on ANY image thing, not even Infraview for me. I was in a gunboat destroyer around tattoo, and i blew up quite a few times over a period of 2 hours. I died 11 times from being eaten by Tattoo, and 3 times by dieing from real people. I had 30 deaths originally. now i have 44.

If someone can find something that will actually ACCEPT .tga files, please let me know.

You need to learn when to stop going to Tattoo.

Email Supertrooper
XcepticZP
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2008-10-30 22:25   
I'm not sure about how much each ship costs in lost pres, but how on earth did you lose 600 pres as a Commander? I doubt any ships at that level cost more than 100. So are you saying you lost 6 ships, one after the other?!

I mean, what on earth possessed you to respawn at the same place 6 times in a row? Or are you trying to squeeze in a few hundred extra pres while you're at it? Mods will check, you know... So you've been warned

On a side note. I don't understand what is so horrible about having a discussion about a topic in a compensation thread? I mean, if they wanted compensation out of the forums, which is what they are saying by telling us not to "discuss" at said threads, then why don't they just ask people to email their comp requests in with an attachment or a link.
[ This Message was edited by: XcepticZP on 2008-10-30 22:26 ]

Rae
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-10-31 11:22   
Quote:

On 2008-10-30 22:25, XcepticZP wrote:

On a side note. I don't understand what is so horrible about having a discussion about a topic in a compensation thread? I mean, if they wanted compensation out of the forums, which is what they are saying by telling us not to "discuss" at said threads, then why don't they just ask people to email their comp requests in with an attachment or a link.
[ This Message was edited by: XcepticZP on 2008-10-30 22:26 ]

well i gotta agree with you there, i've seen too many compensation claims riddled with stupid comments that don't relate to the topic. there should be a /compensation or such where the relevant info can be sent PRIVATELY to an admin and judged valid/invalid and then handled from there.

[ This Message was edited by: Rae on 2008-10-31 11:23 ]

Fornax
Marshal
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2008-10-31 21:28   
Quote:

On 2008-10-30 20:24, V()()D()() wrote:
Nax, honestly, i know. But .tga doesnt show up as ANYTHING on ANY image thing, not even Infraview for me. I was in a gunboat destroyer around tattoo, and i blew up quite a few times over a period of 2 hours. I died 11 times from being eaten by Tattoo, and 3 times by dieing from real people. I had 30 deaths originally. now i have 44.

If someone can find something that will actually ACCEPT .tga files, please let me know.

IrfanView (3.98) works great for me. I am looking at some very old files, however.

Was just looking over some notes. ~50 Prestige was the old death cost in 1.483 for a destroyer sized unit. Guess it's carried forward.

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2008-11-01 05:10   
You have to use an older version of irfanview, not the newest.

Faustus
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2008-11-01 10:42   
Ok, a fix has been implemented to make sure you don't spawn inside a planet .... if this still happens, please use /report immediately so that we can go verify the bug and please report the planet you tried spawning from as well.

Goto the website of Faustus
Talcyon
Captain

Posted: 2008-11-03 02:17   
Quote:

On 2008-10-30 22:25, XcepticZP wrote:
I'm not sure about how much each ship costs in lost pres, but how on earth did you lose 600 pres as a Commander? I doubt any ships at that level cost more than 100. So are you saying you lost 6 ships, one after the other?!

I mean, what on earth possessed you to respawn at the same place 6 times in a row? Or are you trying to squeeze in a few hundred extra pres while you're at it? Mods will check, you know... So you've been warned

I was a CAPTAIN when i lost that pres.

Quote:

I tried going to paul, it automaticly sent me back to tattoo, because thats where i docked.

@ Faustus: Thank you

Reek Havoc *XO*
Chief Marshal
Interstellar Cultural Confederation United

Posted: 2008-11-03 09:23   
Pretty hard to use the comp forum when it's locked...

Compensation Requests
Moderated by: Nax, Doran
Forum Index » » Compensation Requests

This is a Private Forum. You do not have access to read this forum.

DarkSpace: ICCU (Fleet tag: =ICC=) is always recruiting ICC pilots! (/clan join =ICC=)

Goto the website of Reek Havoc *XO*
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.038270 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR