No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +5.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

15th - Rise

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » Shipyard abuse
 Author Shipyard abuse
Nighthaven
Cadet

Posted: 2009-01-10 15:22   
Well, had some jolly scoundrel capping Queeny just a few moments ago, look how happy he was to find a shipyard there just for him to switch ship, come out with another and drop just the more Infantry, and no ! he woudln´t do it just once ! but three times to make sure that planet celebrates His victory....and that all while under heavy fire...*bows before RedXIII´s *skills**

Honestly, when a Planet is under Blockade, the shipyard shoudlnt be useable, just as you can´t undock of it when theres just enemys around ...
[ This Message was edited by: Nighthaven on 2009-01-10 15:24 ]

Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-01-10 17:26   
I think you should be able to spawn when a shipyard is under blokkade, but not go back in, but I'm certain this has been discussed already in another topic

Obiwan Kenobi
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-01-10 17:52   
ummm regarding the blockade part, i might be mistaken but i believe it is in effect already. been a number of times when pirate or mi ai are near a sy and ive been unable to launch a ship there. could be mistaken though.

Email Obiwan Kenobi
Delando
Marshal

Posted: 2009-01-10 19:41   
The Blockade is in supposedly in effect. But it is eratic and full of bugs. I've found that it almost never effects players who have just loged in.

It often doesn't work against kluth, after they cloaked and decloaked a few times, the server gets confused or something.

Faustus
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2009-01-10 20:06   
blockade code is working fine... the enemy ships must stay in the vicinity of the planet for a while for it to take effect.

Goto the website of Faustus
Strategery
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2009-01-10 20:55   
Quote:

On 2009-01-10 15:22, Nighthaven wrote:
Well, had some jolly scoundrel capping Queeny just a few moments ago, look how happy he was to find a shipyard there just for him to switch ship, come out with another and drop just the more Infantry, and no ! he woudln´t do it just once ! but three times to make sure that planet celebrates His victory....and that all while under heavy fire...*bows before RedXIII´s *skills**

I'm gonna take F's word for it that the code is in working order. Simple solution to your issue: NEXT TIME, take screenshots and report him. If your gonna complain that someone is exploiting and breaking RoC, prove it and get him banned. I'd prefer you leave everyone else out of your beef; there are better things to read about. It's the way of the past and should start to be done again, because as far as i hear there seems to be a lot of SY abuse going on. Do something about it or your just part of the problem as a whole.

Just my 2 cents.

peace

[ This Message was edited by: Strategery on 2009-01-10 21:03 ]

[S.W] Grand Admiral Strategery
ICC Master Battle Strategist (ret.)
Proud Commander of the C.S.S. Ticonderoga

Email Strategery
Page created in 0.015497 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR