No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
03/30/24 +1.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Doran

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Totally unbalanced!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author Totally unbalanced!
Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-02-22 13:18   
Quote:

On 2009-02-22 11:25, Jar Jar Binks wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-02-22 08:53, Azreal wrote:
Thank you. To say that Kluth are overpowered and that Kluth are showing up on your six to turn you into floating resources is very encouraging to me and my squadron. We play kluth as intended, you see, and that means we fight when we want, don't when we shouldn't. If you are the lone ship, and sitting in a dumb spot, or trying to get in close on a ship to alpha it in a Missle Dread, then you are EXACTLY the kind of target we seek and destroy.

Again, thank you for confiming that we are on the right track.

Az

lol, you dont even attack when u outnumber anyone had that confirmed this morning when K'luth had 2 stations, 3 dreads and 2 cruisers in sag whilst ICC only had 2 stations and a cruiser. saw lots of self backpatting in /y but not much else

You unapperciated human junk! They spared your meaningless life!

unimatrixzero
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-22 13:20   
Yea the kluth armor may be not so strong but i can tell that it is too strong given the advantage of the cloak. Back then when i was huntig them with a torp MD at least i had more firepower and the eccm worked. I was still using the torp MD(wich had and has low shields and armor) agaist them because of the eccm even when i could have used already the AD (wich was good to kill UGTO). I agree that the MD now has a lot of firepower but can only be used with station support or you are too easy to be jumped with no dictor working. Considering that there are always to few ICC and you have too wait until FA for AD it is pretty hard to kill anything with what we have.

mannythepogs
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-02-22 14:10   
Quote:

On 2009-02-22 13:20, unimatrixzero wrote:
Yea the kluth armor may be not so strong but i can tell that it is too strong given the advantage of the cloak. Back then when i was huntig them with a torp MD at least i had more firepower and the eccm worked. I was still using the torp MD(wich had and has low shields and armor) agaist them because of the eccm even when i could have used already the AD (wich was good to kill UGTO). I agree that the MD now has a lot of firepower but can only be used with station support or you are too easy to be jumped with no dictor working. Considering that there are always to few ICC and you have too wait until FA for AD it is pretty hard to kill anything with what we have.

Talk about complain, ... you ppl. can use dread at VA, (UGTO, ICC) while Kluth VA is stuck with a Cruiser and has to wait for Admiral to use one.

Just one advise .. relearn the game.... and forget about the past.

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-02-22 14:50   
ssems to me his biggest complaint is this; He can't fly around in a torp MD and eccm running, killing dessies and cruisers. Now we can theoretically disappear, and then reappear on his rear, and he thinks that is unfair. Of course, that doesn't take into account any of the skill that we utilize that allows us to do this. He wants to be able to utilize no skill and still kill us.

Maybe if we just stand still when we see him, he'll be able to get his kill.

The cloak is FAR from satisfactory from almost any Kluth player's point of view, yet we cope. We have enough energy in most ships to send off about 3 - 4 alphas before we either must cloak to recharge or bugg out. Almost any human ship above dessie can peice a kluth dreads armor and hit hull by the 3rd alpha. That's paydirt for pres. We don't have that. Humans get armor that counteracts our beams, our best weapons, Kluth gets none of that. For the up-to-30sec cloak for a dread, he can't return fire. Throw on a beacon, cloak time is extended. Run more ECCM, cloak time is extended.

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!!!!!

Cry some more. Fill up a glass. Chugg it down and refill the tearwells. Rinse & repeat.

They nerf the cloak anymore than it is, they may as well get rid of Kluth as a faction, because there won't be anything but AI left flying them.
Not a threat. Its a fact.

AZ

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
mannythepogs
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-02-22 23:34   
when ICC set up a proper defense ... we're having like 100+ signature.. that means .. we have to wait 1min. and 20secs. or more .. on the time we uncloak/cloak to fire our weapon or to hide. We are sitting ducks at the precious mins. and couple by the fact that they can ping us.

Some Kluth Players are already complaining about this. and you tell us that it still unbalance.

Oh... maybe we're that Good... lol .. thanks for the compliment.

And a final reminder ....

Watch your back .. you may never know how many WOLVES are watching you, waiting patiently.......

Out in the darkness comes the bringer of Death, fear not what you see, fear the silence of the night. The wolfs are coming.

[ This Message was edited by: mbllanes - Dark Vader on 2009-02-23 04:51 ]

Meko
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-23 04:44   
Quote:
Watch your back .. you may never know how many WOLFS are watching you, waiting patiently.......

...untill they howl....

=D

Email Meko
Aradrox
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-23 11:56   
for 1 i dont think ICC is unerpowered because ive gone out on my own with MDs and won fights u just have to know how to use them for ex. if uve spotted some Uggie or Luthy Bombing one of ur planets jump about 2.5k Gu from it and sit slow down keep ur sig down and wait when u see them again jump two about 500 Gu of them launch a Alpha strike Power up to full speed and keep launching missles BUT stay read to switch targets on a Fly and dodge enemy fire cause as Azreal said LUTH dont travel alone very often so expect to get attacked from the back and dont stay in one spot to long as to not allow them to get set up behind u if u are sitting still be either out in Open space NOT previously out of battle id track u so they probally will to OR be near a Heavily defended Depot if ur gona walk away from ur computer for a Mement ATLEAST go to another System first play Smart and Know the abbilites of ur ship no matter what ship it is BTW i rarely used Torp M D's in the previous patch

Deltabacon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-23 12:11   
Feelings of anger. Contemplation of Physical assault. This one does not believe Hu-mans nor the Mighty K'luth Empire to be inferior to each other, except when we fight. Then it is a no-contest.

Feelings of pride. Feelings of Patriotism.

Hu-man whining and moaning is irrelavant. They are scraped even easier from our soles when they do not fight. And with that, I leave you. I hope I have succeded in confusing the hell out of you.

Contemplation and action of swift exit.

Bandit
Cadet

Posted: 2009-02-23 13:27   
Quote:

I hope I have succeded in confusing the hell out of you.

You have.....

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-02-23 14:43   
Quote:

On 2009-02-23 12:11, Deltaflyer the second wrote:
Feelings of anger. Contemplation of Physical assault. This one does not believe Hu-mans nor the Mighty K'luth Empire to be inferior to each other, except when we fight. Then it is a no-contest.

Hu-man whining and moaning is irrelavant. They are scraped even easier from our soles when they do not fight. And with that, I leave you. I hope I have succeded in confusing the hell out of you.

Agreed!..... what?

Bash
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-23 17:14   
Quote:

On 2009-02-23 14:43, Pakhos wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-02-23 12:11, Deltaflyer the second wrote:

Agreed!..... what?

What this guy smoking?

BTW old patch MD > station maybe a dread if you point blank jump it. Thats all it was good for once a target got to the side or rear....... you know the rest. MD was always a missile using ship try a cd when fighting kluth we like to get in close range of ya so your weakest is that fact.
01:38:43 Shigernafy: "never trust a brit with your website.."

This message brought to you by the Flying Coffin Foundation"

12:02:07 Doran: "and you never hear AI complaining about how dumb players are"

Hellza - Dark Master
Fleet Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2009-02-23 18:42   
I once tested out the T'MD to see what the go was about.

I couldnt believe that in 5-6 alphas, a battle dread was dead. (point jumped it. going roughly the same speed as it was, so then it couldnt out run me).

its energy usage was through the roof. Ftorps were the only decent torp to use for it. cause AM torps were small range an slow. but Ptorps seem alright to. but F torps had the best resault for the MD.

its armour/shields were like luth armour. anything got in behind you, an you would have to get out., and if you were fighting a decent cruiser. you were toast, but anything above cruisers. the T'MD owned.

then i twas back to luth for me

Hyper Nova
Lieutenant Commander

Posted: 2009-02-23 18:54   
Quote:

On 2009-02-23 04:44, Meko wrote:
Quote:
Watch your back .. you may never know how many WOLFS are watching you, waiting patiently.......

...untill they howl....

=D

ehehm... >.>
I think i know when to "howl" and whne not to thank you very much...

Silent Threat { Vier }
Marshal
Anarchy's End

Posted: 2009-02-23 21:54   
How many times have I said "useless cloak" when being pinged again and again and again?.... Many times, I assure you. K'luth are certainly not as unbeatable as you seem to think.

Zero28
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-02-27 22:50   
Well i ain't a Kluth player,fact i hate cluth for set up reasons,But the Cloak is balanced between the ships stats trough out the faction,The real problem is somewhere else

i remember the first tiem i played,funny little frigate,what was not funny thou is when i tried to find my way around,got pwned by 2 dreads,wow

now today, i try to find some buddy's to play with,so i just spawned,in my carrier dread, not even 2 minuts later, boom got alphad by 3 dread and 2 cruisers,

i admit it,i hate that,thsi is the main reason i quited in the first place,and this is the reason i will quite again,at first i even got some friends on,but guess what,they all quited for the same !?%$!#!$ty reason

Cloak should have never being implemented in the first place,True,its a tactic,True it take skills to properly cloak and decloak to alpha someone,true theres alot of (i call em ineffective) ways to spot for a slight second a cloaked ship,but its horrible to lose pres for this kind of !?%$!#!$,c'mon,wasn't Darkspace made for large scale space battles? not *oh a dessi ,lets get 4 Dreads cloak and alpha him*. Dude i mean, i can't even spawn properlly without getting killed the second i move,

Im not pissed off for the cloak users,its the current strategy,i understand it can be hard with all this stuff around,i don't like uncloaking behind a ship to insta pop him, people don't like bwing jumped on all the time,and Kluth don't like how the other factions are buffed and there cloak nerfed,its all cool,im just trying to find a solution to end all this,so il end this friendly post with 2 possible suggestion that came in my mind

We get rid of the cloak indeffenetly and make Kluth stats be balanced within the rest of factions,Uncool as it is,it would solve lots of problems for both sides(yes even for kluth who wouldn't have to deal with either such /y whinning or beleiving other factions are beign buffed agasint there cloak

2.Start getting rid of most of the multiple ways to detect cloak, and focus one a single one
Either make the Cloak gen part on the ship targetable,so it can be disabled(so if you fight head on, chances are your cloak gonna go bye bye first)
or make a SINGLE gadget that alow the factions to help find cloaked ships,i had 2 ideas,First get rid of the ECm and ECCM ping ability,and make the scanner? able to automaticly ping every Xamount of second(Real scanner should do that right? send a wave every x second that get the sig of anythign nearby up for a small ammount of time and it should not be mountable on every ship,only Scanner/Sensor,recon ones) Or get the beacon to be more useful,(i remember when i spammed the Dread with 5 beacons and all of them landed,still could barly see the red rings next to me in this space...)so that it actually show the cloaked ship (i mean sure its a dirty way to find the cloaked ship,but they do have to find you first and it will invol in the better usefulness of the scouts corvettes

19:33:51 [ZION]GothThug {C?}: "Zero..you are DS's hero"

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022613 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR