Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +21.5 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Eve_is_crap
14th - Durden

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Sabotague and Planet Locking
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Sabotague and Planet Locking
DarkNoble
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2009-03-31 16:52   
Guys .. i was saying only in THIS one sever.. there b nice for no AI.. best way to end this abuse of swapping factions to cause troble to other faction planets is to lock fleets so u have to b in one.. for This sever ONLY!!

u still b able to play procon and all the rest of severs...

Leets call this Fleet MV =D

limit of AI..

Oh and delta =D ur Dead when i see u in game =D but u never even play but i still love u and i am not calling u a AI farmer

AI farming is boring and no1 Does it its trash talk.. i love unfleet member but i wish there b one sever one sever where they b no corruption =D or lack of respect for factions ...

And Commandhawk i am not Forcing ppl to join fleet .. No other game does.. all game u have the rite to chose to join Clan/guild or w/e .. But B nice to have somthing has a reward to play cause u have a fleet/Guild we cant have pvp areans y coz this is a pvp game and there really notthing to do other than pew pew everone ... Just b nice to have one Real Metaverse sever to play on ...

*runs and crys*

[ This Message was edited by: FX-05 on 2009-03-31 16:59 ]

ADmiraLMaXimus (Bringer of Doom)
Chief Marshal
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2009-03-31 21:42   
we just have players that switch factions for their own gain and not for any other reason that to gain pres.
i see it all the time ...

now i admit i, use to do it to, but it was for leveling the playing field in combat only.

ive seen an icc player bombing a k'luth planet that when i checked it the def structures are turnned off selectively...

and it just so happens that player was on my faction earlier in that same day...

hmmmmm

thats the kind of actions that need to be stopped

i think there should be a couple of prestiege types added ...
like bonus prestiege ..

A... for players that remain in a faction for 24 hrs at a time... if you dont switch you keep gaining this pres. and if you do switch it stops for 24 hrs

B... for players that join a clan .. clans are where more active players will be found anyway and they should be rewarded

maybe call them:
Honor Prestiege
Clan prestiege

and yes even when the players are not playing they are gaining clan pres. because most likely they are active, playing, and subbed.

this might give factions switchers a reason not to switch and give active and subbed players incentive to join a clan.

also ... this might help new players gain pres.
i have seen postings in the forums about that as well ...

when i started playing DS there were scenario servers and thats where i gained most of my pres back in the day.

since there are no more of these servers now then this might help that situation so new players can enjoy the higher rankings of the game

i think these ideas might help with this situation of sabotage, and even help promote new players to join DS and to keep new players playing.

[ This Message was edited by: ADmiraLMaXimus on 2009-03-31 21:43 ]

Email ADmiraLMaXimus (Bringer of Doom)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.005278 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR