No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.8 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » MV suggestions
 Author MV suggestions
DarkCloudd
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-05-09 11:30   
There has been some talk recently about the players wanting to scrap the MV for a scenario servers. Instead of just saying "Flame the MV and bring back the scenario servers", why cant we try to bring up some ideas to make the MV better. I dont necessarly agree with the ideas of scrapping the MV because IMHO the MV allows for more fluid game play. If you dont have enough time to play a full scenario then whats the point of even starting one, but with the MV you can play as long as you want or as short as you want.

IMHO part of the problem with Sagittarius is the fact that combat is too hard to find or keep any kind of battle sustained. I think there are too many jumpgates between the systems, so there are too many routes to take and not everyone goes the same way. I think Sag should stay mostly the same but change the layout so there is a jumpgate to a central system so most of the combat is confined to one system instead of spread out across all 5 of the systems. Kinda like Rogens Rift.

If the layout of Sag gets changed then is it possible for the scripting of the AI to change some. So maybe 1/3 of the AI in play stay and guard the homegate and the others jump in and try to take planets in the central system. More AI combat would also help with finding enhancements aince there would be more AI to kill.

Just my honest opinion on it.

Page created in 0.004716 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR