Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Message to the dev's
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
 Author Message to the dev's
El Guapo
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-06-28 14:34   
I really am wondering what the is going on in your minds. You are starting to nerf the faction (K'luth) to the point that it is unplayable (unless you like going backwards in prez). K'luth now have not 3 but 4 supply ships (what do we need 4 supply ships for?) if you want the Hive not to have any comabt ability then get rid of 1 or 2 of the other supply ships and give us 1 or 2 different combat ships.

With the tweaking of the planets, the fact that nebulas work against us, the fact that you are nerfing the faction to the point that our ships are lasting less than 1/3 the time in battle, our systems go down so quick, our cloak seems to be nerfed to the point that it is useless, you cloak and the planets and any ships continue to nail you for twenty plus second after you cloak (and I mean no sig for that time) your systems fail, you come uncloaked your dead. What you are doing is pushing the K'luth faction out of the game. Really if you don't want the faction in the game and playable, remove it... Don't kill it this way, do it quick the way I seem to go in battle... It really has become a death sentence.

I maybe able to under stand coming out of a ship yard uncloaked, but when you go through a transfer gate cloaked on 1 side an come out uncloaked on the other it is certin death. Then you are stuck spawning on that side,and dieing due to the fact that you are uncloaked (give me back the prez I lost and you will be forgiven) or having to quit the game and waiting a couple of minutes to come back in at a safe spot in the server which defeats the point of having a cloak, does it not.

Put things back some what the way they where where the factions where more balanced, restore the ability to go through a transfer gate from one server to another, cloaked, to go in cloak and come out on the other side uncloaked is nothing but stupid...

[ This Message was edited by: El Guapo on 2009-06-30 07:17 ]
[ This Message was edited by: El Guapo on 2009-06-30 15:33 ]

$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2009-06-28 14:40   
Post with your main, Azreal

El Guapo
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-06-28 14:43   
Quote:

On 2009-06-28 14:40, $yTHe {C?} wrote:
Post with your main, Azreal

My question is what do you really mean? If you are suggesting that I am Azreal writing stuff under a different pen name get a life, and smell the coffee. That or I am really great at playing this game on two computers at the same time, but if you played in the mv you would have see Az and myself in the mv playing at the same time.

[ This Message was edited by: El Guapo on 2009-07-01 09:56 ]

El Guapo
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-06-28 14:46   

[ This Message was edited by: El Guapo on 2009-07-01 09:53 ]

-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-06-28 14:46   
Yes lets get rid of the lobsters and just get another faction like uggies and ICC. Just something without cloaks will be fine.

Captain Splendid
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2009-06-28 17:00   
Quote:

On 2009-06-28 14:46, Daedalus wrote:
Yes lets get rid of the lobsters and just get another faction like uggies and ICC. Just something without cloaks will be fine.

The day you post anything even mildly positive I will surely die from a case of shock, the likes of which will astound the medical world for many years to come as said shock will likely kill whoever performs my autopsy too, such will be its force.

Sens [R33]
Admiral

Posted: 2009-06-28 17:06   
Not enough combat ships? please; K'luth has the highest percentage of useable combat ships in the game. That being said, you can't expect to stay hidden in the middle of 8 ECCMs; its just a matter of pressing e and spacebar for the .5 second that you are revealed. Play smart; nothing is meant nor able to sit in the middle of an enemy fleet for prolonged periods without being noticed.

Email Sens [R33]
Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2009-06-28 17:17   
factions dont get "punished" for anything, stop taking it like its a personal affront. if they made a balance mistake calmly point it out and give logical arguments rather than yelling about it. go do some playtests and give us the results to SHOW that kluth are underpowered somehow, all i see here is speculation and secondhand reporting. im sure the devs will look into it regardless, but it makes it a lot easier for them if you have a quantifiable result for them to look at rather than asking "what the f were you thinking," which i suspect puts them off a bit.

in any case, as someone pointed out you arent supposed to be able to sit in the middle of an enemy fleet cloaked. although i think it was funny when kluth players were following enemy fleets around for 5 systems. the fact that nebula apparently work against you should be fixed, i would agree. but kluth is the most difficult faction to play and always has been. you need to think instead of complain. someone somewhere was "fing thinking" that they did a good job and had beta tests to say so.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2009-06-28 17:22   
Just because you have cloak doesn't make weapons pass through you. Smart players know to keep firing where you last cloaked, especially if you were moving at slow speeds.

Winters Rapture
Fleet Admiral
United Nations Space Command

Posted: 2009-06-28 18:11   
I am sorry, I was really expecting this post to be made from a member of the ICC. Now if I may... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFLOMG!!!

Ok, now that's out of my system, I would like to say that I feel that the factions are more balanced then they have been in any of their previous versions. I know a lot of players got used to the old version really fast, But I think this one leaves each faction evenly matched. You are not suspost to be able to take the abuse of other factions, that's why you have the cloak.

But really, That looked exactly what we used to post. All I could think of was: Wow, The Irony!

The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2009-06-28 18:21   
At least you have a System to Defend.

Kanman
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-06-28 18:44   
I do not know if the Kluth are feeling a harsh nerfing with the latest patch, but if they do become unplayable, this game is toast, as the ICC seem to already be unplayable (as evident by the ZERO players I have seen on that faction since 1.5 was released). That leaves just one faction, harding enough to call a pvp game.

-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-06-28 19:43   
Quote:

On 2009-06-28 17:00, The Soothsayer wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-06-28 14:46, Daedalus wrote:

The day you post anything even mildly positive I will surely die from a case of shock, the likes of which will astound the medical world for many years to come as said shock will likely kill whoever performs my autopsy too, such will be its force.

Wah Wah Wah

El Guapo
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-06-28 20:21   
Quote:

On 2009-06-28 18:44, Kanman wrote:
I do not know if the Kluth are feeling a harsh nerfing with the latest patch, but if they do become unplayable, this game is toast, as the ICC seem to already be unplayable (as evident by the ZERO players I have seen on that faction since 1.5 was released). That leaves just one faction, harding enough to call a pvp game.

Turely the Icc are playable, they just do not work as a team, and if you hit them they or show any type of resistance they run like little girls while screaming...

[ This Message was edited by: el Fluffy (the crabie lobster) on 2009-06-28 21:09 ]

El Guapo
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-06-28 20:37   
Here it is quite simple, come play this faction, see how you have nerfed it, for you have, I see green shirts playing ugto, aka doran, but I have yet to see one play K'luth. So come and play and come and die, go backward in regard to your prez or do not get involved in any fight...

Been playing this game on and off since the open beta love it but...you are killing the faction I have played for 5 plus years...

Oh and I bet if I go check out the low level icc and ugto stations that they have not been nerfed like the hive, would you like to bet on this...

I really need the prez as Jbud can not finnish an event and I am still waiting to finish LLamma off an get my prize and my winnings...

[ This Message was edited by: El Guapo on 2009-07-01 10:28 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023169 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR