Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Here it is, I am done... finally the straw the broke the K'luths back.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Here it is, I am done... finally the straw the broke the K'luths back.
El Guapo
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-06-28 22:30   
You know what I really do like ( love ) this game, I have played since the open beta started up, I have played K'luth for over 5 years, but after the last couple of days. and what happened tonight I've had it, I am tired of going backwards with my prez, got to love cruising in, going to hit a injured ship, you have good power no one even knows your there, then suddenly your cloak turns off, they ignore you until you stab at the v key, at that point you are turning and running but guess what, that is right your 'f'ing dead, guess what I am tired of relearning how to play K'luth, I am tired of you taking something and screwing it up, but really what it is is I am tired of people blowing smoke up my ass, and saying there is nothing wrong with my faction that it is to strong and then you put hand and ankle cuff on us and say it is balanced. It was balanced now it is not, a K'luth combat ship last about 1/3 the time it did in the last build, to play K'luth is just a reason to hand back all your prez, so before I lose any more I quit, I will not play any more, take this game and the dev and throw them in the garbage can, they do not try things out, if they do it is on paper, or with one or two other people in the beta, but they really do not try things out.

One last thing in the last few days I have seen green shirts playing ICC and UGTO, I have yet to see any play K'luth, so really that shows you how important the faction is.

So I just would like to say thanks for the game I really did love it, but now I will turn my back and walk away, I quit. and Jbud still owes me, if you put things back I may come back but I really do not think you want me around for I am K'luth player...
[ This Message was edited by: El Guapo on 2009-06-29 07:16 ]
[ This Message was edited by: El Guapo on 2009-06-30 07:20 ]

$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2009-06-28 22:54   
Cool story bro

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-06-28 23:45   
You will be back...As i did , as many did. My doctor said bashing and picking on dev became my daily anti-stress mechanism. Whatever happens there is always a reason to play....

/me looks to devs..

Leonide
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2009-06-29 00:16   
RAGEQUIT!!

captain of the ICC Assault Cruiser C.S.S. Sledgehammer

Email Leonide
Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-06-29 00:41   
I have never died from a player while playing Kluth except due to my own stupid actions, rare as that is.

So to your post, a collective whatev.

-Ent

Pope
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2009-06-29 01:31   
Cloak isn't 100% reliable under variable sensor conditions.
That's good, even if not by design.

Ham&Swiss
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-06-29 01:49   
Judging b the posts that aren't yours, I give you a week tops!

JBud
Marshal

Posted: 2009-06-29 02:02   
K'Luth weren't Nerfed....

It only seems differant because some cannons were replaced with heavy cannons twice as powerful to help with lag...

like 4 cannons were taken out for 2 heavys

and if you mean stations, not just K'Luth, EVERY station was nerfed to end the stationspace crapola.

Don't storm out during a free trial, just check out the new stuff buddy

Good times,
-JBud

Email JBud   Goto the website of JBud
Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2009-06-29 02:30   
ive had to relearn ICC soooo many times. probably not as steep a learning curve, im well aware, but i make it a point of understanding how ALL 3 factions play, because i have to fight em and its easier if i know what theyre doing.

in any case, plenty of people have huff and puffed about game changes, myself included; at one point ICC had the alleged short end of the stick yknow, even with plenty of players we held about 3 systems max, and barely. yknow what? thats when i enjoyed this game most. when i was terrified to go anywhere because a kluth dread could alpha you while cloaked and destroy you instantly, when it was near impossible to convince friendly ships to follow you on the attack. i loved the hell out of that, it was a challenge. i probably lost dozens of ships. i didnt care. i was having fun.

stop looking at what you cant do anymore, start looking at what you can.

Sens [R33]
Admiral

Posted: 2009-06-29 06:08   
you can blame smartin for the lack of green shirts on K'luth

Email Sens [R33]
Mersenne Twister
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2009-06-29 09:30   
Quote:

On 2009-06-29 06:08, Sensitivity wrote:

smartin's not the only kluther we've had. just in recent memory azreal's been on staff as have james bum and mad bum. father back and you have people like quissy and pandora.

and its not like icc has been historically under represented either. they've got jim starluck currently, and axianda's nominally icc too, but isnt much for logging in. icc's also had jackswift, valerius, strategery, just to name a few SW guys to break up the ugto mod club (also known as GTN).

I wouldn't screw with it if I were you. The doctor already holds you in poor favor. Messing with this might really fry his shorts.

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-06-29 12:12   
Quote:

On 2009-06-29 09:30, Mersenne Twister wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-06-29 06:08, Sensitivity wrote:

smartin's not the only kluther we've had. just in recent memory azreal's been on staff as have james bum and mad bum. father back and you have people like quissy and pandora.

and its not like icc has been historically under represented either. they've got jim starluck currently, and axianda's nominally icc too, but isnt much for logging in. icc's also had jackswift, valerius, strategery, just to name a few SW guys to break up the ugto mod club (also known as GTN).

don't forget Feralcub. He's mostly a 'luthy too.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Feralwulf
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-06-29 15:02   
Quote:

On 2009-06-29 12:12, Azreal wrote:

don't forget Feralcub. He's mostly a 'luthy too.

I am mostly (if I must be mostly anything) UGTO, I currently have in garage, an EAD, a BD, and a BC (for Rogens Rift), an AD, an HC, and a Blank spot for Kluth, since when I play Kluth I am far less self resrticted as to what I wil fly. The HC will likely get tossed, I only spawned it because Rogens was all ICC that day.

THAT however is as a player.

As Staff? Just look at my Sig. My Loyalty lies with NO single faction. I am biased against you all!

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-06-29 17:34   
Ah. Well, things change, lol.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
spatula
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2009-06-29 18:20   
i haven't noticed this giant kluth nerf that a lot of people are going on about, I've been using mostly the mandible but even then it seemed fine to me, cloaks were never meant to be fullproof, and if u jump in far away and cloak in, they wont know your there to ping you. Kluth used to be able to just vanish without having to worry, now its much more tactical, u need to be patient, cloak early, and turn on ecm when uncloaking to speed it up. one thing that I have noticed though is that if I shoot to soon after uncloaking, my alpha won't do any damage, but it will still increase my signature and drain my energy, as well as show the attack animations.

Email spatula
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.021673 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR