Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Here it is, I am done... finally the straw the broke the K'luths back.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Here it is, I am done... finally the straw the broke the K'luths back.
Silent Threat { Vier }
Marshal
Anarchy's End

Posted: 2009-06-29 18:49   
Come on El, listen to yourself or even just look around the MV. The K'luth are still here and we are not going anywhere. If the game changes, We change. In my opinion, us K'luth as a faction have been doing pretty well lately, killing as often if not more than we are being killed.

If you would have taken a step back and watched your own actions, you would have seen how careless some of them were. Most of the problems you had could have been avoided. Playing K'luth now just takes a little more patience, a little more teamwork and just being more cautious overall.

Cloak should NOT be perfect. If fact the better it is, the weaker they would have to make our ships. I'm happy the way it is now. They even seem to have more trouble pinging us than they used to. If you played without it, you would find out just how powerful a weapon it is. With cloak we can do things that the other factions can't even try. Just think how much of an advantage we have over the other factions when it comes to dictor fields as an example.

You are still welcome to come back to the pack if you want. We help our own.

Silent...

Starfist
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2009-06-29 19:09   
I used to keep 3 accounts subbed for 6 months a piece, now i flattly refuse to pay, to sub any of of my accounts. i once loved playing it, but as the game is now, it can go the way of the garbage can. its pure crap.
$300.00 CDN in sub money every 6 months gone from this place, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

now ill spend my money on other games, that are aleast a joy to play.

Zero28
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-06-29 19:09   
drama! drama! drama!. what will the world do without it

Its weird that theres is only one guy that thinks theres a nerf Within Kluth
for i haven't see the change, i never managed to kill a Kluth ship 1 on 1 thansk to there cloak XD, but i never died on a 1 on 1 either so i guess its fair trade

19:33:51 [ZION]GothThug {C?}: "Zero..you are DS's hero"

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-06-29 19:26   
Quote:

On 2009-06-29 19:09, Starfist *CL* wrote:
I used to keep 3 accounts subbed for 6 months a piece, now i flattly refuse to pay, to sub any of of my accounts. i once loved playing it, but as the game is now, it can go the way of the garbage can. its pure crap.
$300.00 CDN in sub money every 6 months gone from this place, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Your feedback could use a little constructive parts behind it.

Why is the game now 'pure crap'? You're being angry at the developers and saying they lost $300.00 CND in sub money every 6 months, but you apparently don't bother to tell them why this is.

As it stands you just seem to parade around how much you have spent on this game, but the moment it's not as appealing you throw this out here which... doesn't help anyone.

Really.

Winters Rapture
Fleet Admiral
United Nations Space Command

Posted: 2009-06-29 19:27   
I can understand why some of the kluth may want to rage quit, In the last patch the cloak was just an option for them, Only used it when theey felt like it. Now they must truly utilize it the way it was meant to be(in my opinion). I have been killed a lot of kluth players in this ver, They really haven't been nerfed. They just had to get outta the stations and dreads and try the other 80% of the ships ingame, You will find they are just as lethal used in the right manner, Really, don't take these suggestions as flame, Give it a try, you will see what I am talking about.

-Daedalus-
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-06-29 19:54   
Quote:

On 2009-06-29 19:09, Starfist *CL* wrote:

Star all you ever did was hug a planet in a dictor. you know they fixed dictors right?

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-06-29 20:26   
Quote:

On 2009-06-29 19:27, All Under Heaven wrote:
I can understand why some of the kluth may want to rage quit, In the last patch the cloak was just an option for them, Only used it when theey felt like it. Now they must truly utilize it the way it was meant to be(in my opinion)...

Thats only half true. No such thing, with the armor we have, as cloak being an option. When Wolf came back, most K'luth DID seem to play that way. That ended real quick tho. I'd say we (Wolf I mean) used it precisely the way it is intended. The proof is in the amount of whine posts from K'luth before we started playing again, and the amount of "NERF K'LUTH!! " posts started up right after that.
In short, most true vet Kluth know how and when to use it. We do what we can to teach others the same.

Quote:

...They just had to get outta the stations and dreads and try the other 80% of the ships ingame, You will find they are just as lethal used in the right manner,

OK. This I must absolutely disagree with. There is no real viable destroyer in the K'luth fleet anymore. Key word is viable. The weak, leveled weapons, mixed with extremely harsh energy use and SLOOOOOOW recharge, as well as the weaker armor make them unflyable in combat in the MV. They work ok in Rogen's, but you see a dread in Rogen's lately? Nope.
The frigates, while sporting better energy, have no real weaponry, for obvious reasons. The Nymph is the best of the small ships in the K'luth fleet (better energy drain, recharge, a few torps etc.), but that isn't saying much. Again, great for Rogen's and scenarios, not viable for MV combat. And yes, ICC and UGTO destroyers can, will and do shredd the smaller K'luth ships. That's 180* from what we were designed to do originally.

Quote:

Really, don't take these suggestions as flame, Give it a try, you will see what I am talking about.

I don't take it that way at all. I just spent a month running two alt accts in Rogen's to refamiliarize myself specifically in the smaller K'luth ships, so I do know what I am sayng. But just the same, I wanted to both agree and disagree, and explain why.....

As far as El goes, well, what can I say. Most of us have felt that way at some point. I would basically quote everything Silent said on it, as I totally agree with what he said. El's let passion overrule common sense at times, and refusing to adapt is the first step towards extinction.....

Az

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Winters Rapture
Fleet Admiral
United Nations Space Command

Posted: 2009-06-29 21:04   
Very interesting Azreal, I would take your word on the matter of the kluth. But I have been in many combat scerio's where the kluth cruser and dessie would eat any other ship of the same class or higher(been on the recieving side more then I would like to admit). Now I would not under any circumstance say that I am a pro on kluth subclass ships, i.e dessie, crusers, things like that. But I can say I have had great experance fighting them and they can stand-up to a fight if used the right way.

Also, I think your last statment hit home, exleast for me, The ICC had a rather dark time with the past patches, but the few of us that are left from it are starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Now I doubt that the kluth will be put through the same, But it is true, That if all you do is rage quit, you will never see what could become of your faction, and could ultimatly lead to it's extinction.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.021723 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR