Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » To those bitching about Kluth!!!
 Author To those bitching about Kluth!!!
Freshmeat {-=Planet Collider=-}
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2009-07-04 04:22   
Are you friggin kidding me ?!?! Kluth has always been OVERPOWERED!
The current patch has make it a bit more balanced. These newbs just got used to cloak jump space bar. Back in the old days it takes skill to play kluth...and seeing all those bitching about kluth sucking on current patch just makes my blood boil..

1. Kluth have the HEAVIEST Firepower of all fractions!!

2. Cloak = cheap 1st strike can take out much bigger ships with a smaller ship!!! Often Kluth can just tailgate and spacebar at 0.0gu , heavily damage if not kill the ship oughtright and get out before anyone knows what's going on!

3. You don't need many ppl to attack, and can harrass at will, whereas other fractions needs a bunch of players just to group together to protect against sudden jumps

4. LOOK the current METAVERSE !!!! ALL Kluths planet WTF u talking about that nobody plays kluth or Kluth nerf......it's frigging unbalanced!!!

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-07-04 07:31   
/yawn

The Sag is owned by K'luth atm. ICC never go in Sag. UGTO had all of Sag just a week ago.

It shifts back and forth depending on who has the most players on atm, and whether or not the factions can actually rally enough people to actually go offensive.

In a single day, the entire Sag server could end up shifting from one faction to another. Hell, I've seen it happen in a matter of HOURS.

So, it really ain't about who's overpowered. If UGTO put up a real front, Kluth would have hell. Kluth really does best at disorganizing an organized attack, and stalling the enemies attack until help arrives. But If UGTO stays organized, they can own Kluth, the same way if Kluth stays more organized, they can own UGTO.

Except for some nasty bugs, I'd have to say that it is FAIRLY balanced atm.

bugs that suck:
Sig bug.
ELF suck
eccm ping is weaker now it seems

unbalanced gadgets:
EMP
ELF
Core weapons.

Just my own observations. Ya'll may not agree.

[ This Message was edited by: Azreal on 2009-07-04 07:40 ]

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2009-07-04 09:39   
Quote:

1. Kluth have the HEAVIEST Firepower of all fractions!!

Factions. I agree.

Quote:

2. Cloak = cheap 1st strike can take out much bigger ships with a smaller ship!!! Often Kluth can just tailgate and spacebar at 0.0gu , heavily damage if not kill the ship oughtright and get out before anyone knows what's going on!

Haha, no. Much bigger ships don't have many weapons pointing aft. Maybe you should start geting some wingmates to help you at.

Quote:

3. You don't need many ppl to attack, and can harrass at will, whereas other fractions needs a bunch of players just to group together to protect against sudden jumps

Have you heard of something called "interdictors"? They magically stop incoming ships at a 1k gu radius. Learn to love them.

Quote:

4. LOOK the current METAVERSE !!!! ALL Kluths planet WTF u talking about that nobody plays kluth or Kluth nerf......it's frigging unbalanced!!!

Thats only because you can single cap with a clavate easier then any other ship :/

Mersenne Twister
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2009-07-04 10:00   
look, today's gonna be hot enough already for those in the states, lets not be adding flames to it, mmmkay?

this thread's just asking for trouble.

I wouldn't screw with it if I were you. The doctor already holds you in poor favor. Messing with this might really fry his shorts.

Page created in 0.006219 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR