No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.4 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » PB 4 Life! only old school fleet still ontop!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author PB 4 Life! only old school fleet still ontop!
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-08-18 17:51   
Yooo what's up darkspacians ! Man this game has been around the block! How is everything? I miss the DS community then I do the actual game. DS is ahole different game now compared to the 50 on 50 fleet battles. Maybe one day it could be that way until then I will continue to be a spectator to a game I grew up loving.

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
-Shadowalker-™
Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2009-08-18 18:00   
Its hart breaking isnt it. -_-

Email -Shadowalker-™
Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-08-18 18:42   
Our loyalty means (insert desired word) to (insert desired word)!

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-08-18 19:20   
Quote:

On 2009-08-18 17:51, KiLLaOwNz_U wrote:

I miss the DS community then I do the actual game.

That was wiped out by subsequent patches and versions as well. Now that we are on Community v3.5, we have found alot of buggs. We are keeping our fingers crossed that the devs will eventually give us a hotfix to upgrade us to Community v4.0. Word has it the fix will be done in Two Weeks™ . We'll see. It's been argued that they should do a rollback to the original version, 1.0, but as always they seem to have an aversion to building on what works.

Coombie is still around. saw him this weekend. A few others poke in from time to time. I miss the old GTN more tho.

[ This Message was edited by: Azreal on 2009-08-18 21:16 ]

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
benjaminne
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2009-08-18 21:13   
Quote:

On 2009-08-18 17:51, KiLLaOwNz_U wrote:
Yooo what's up darkspacians ! Man this game has been around the block! How is everything? I miss the DS community then I do the actual game. DS is ahole different game now compared to the 50 on 50 fleet battles. Maybe one day it could be that way until then I will continue to be a spectator to a game I grew up loving.

Their where 50 v 50 fleet battles wish i knew about this game when they were happening that would be awesome

$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2009-08-18 22:04   
Oh hey guys whats going on in this thread

x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-08-19 00:38   
Wow r u serious a rollback would be a great trip through memory lane for us oldies 1.481 was full of actionplayers who used teamwork and skill to win battles.
Well that's just a fantasy that the devs should consider before they lose their diehard vets for good. My next post was ganna be about making a server like FA but based on 1.481 configurationsmaps and call it Retired Vets.lol
Just an idea w.e anyways what's up Pak !! COOMBIE !! What's up mate r u really back ?? I will have to reactivate avount if so!

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2009-08-19 02:44   
buy a new keyboard to while your at it, typing like that in game will just make you turn and hit a planet.

Coombie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-08-19 03:03   
Hay killer, you should sub fr a month and come annoy the current players with me ( all 5 of them) would be fun.

x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-08-19 09:51   
Quote:

On 2009-08-19 03:03, Coombie wrote:
Hay killer, you should sub fr a month and come annoy the current players with me ( all 5 of them) would be fun.

I just might do that I got 280k stored up that sgould throw PB right back to #1 ... Lol
Man coombs where along way from our glory days!! I miss the old DS with all the cry babys that ruined this game today! Devs listened to the whiners instead of the hardcore vets.
U should of seen the last patch all bombing and building. I tried to make combat lost 10mil reasource!! How is the current patch?

To six ya I'm typing 4rm a black berry so ya I would need a keyboard to play DS

Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2009-08-19 13:36   
Good grief.

Coombie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-08-19 17:03   
Killer to be honest the current patch is retarded, thay have all but completly removed modding of ships (which was one of the best things about ds.
its been replaced with "farming elites in rogans rift" which i dont understand at all, why would thay make these enhancements drop from ai and not from players. and to make things worse the map has 1st ra cap on it so there is no press loss/gain there so no point even fighting the other faction there, thay could of at the least put these elites in the mv to make a focal point for the players to fight over and concentrating the players in 1 area, just seems poorly thought out to me.
I could go on but meh , ds aint what it used to be.

Regards Coom

x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2009-08-19 20:16   
I guess that's what happens when u make whining noobs from the 1.481 patch devs and mods !!
Ya this game used to have tons of. Stradegy which is what I enjoyed most about this game... Eh I think we are watching the armagedon of a game we loved. Nothing we can do now I guess F lost his sence of direction. He needs to make this game blood and guts and make tards and noobs pay for mistakes like the good old days !!!
Man coombs missed battling with ya mate. I'm ganna try to log how long r u ganna stick around?
Everything ur saying is 100% correct ! Who would know better than the head hancho of DS. El numbero uno , el capitain !

Seriously devs need to do what he says coombs has been the golden child since 2001 no one can take his title of being #1 !! What he said is gold ! The king has spoken ! LoL

Coombie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-08-19 21:29   
Killer mate, i'm subed for 15 more days and have the next 4 days off work so chuck a sickie and come play.

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2009-08-20 00:05   
Quote:

On 2009-08-19 17:03, Coombie wrote:
Killer to be honest the current patch is retarded, thay have all but completly removed modding of ships (which was one of the best things about ds.

damn, i feel the dejavu.

Anyway killa , mate, i am subed even if i dont log to play everyday .Being subed gives me the power of making funny pictures of doran.

For example.

And coombie , I think you wont stay more than 15 days in this game. I know and I understand why. But I will be hapy to fly again with you and killa. Just pm me when ever you are online.

Edit: this is funnier!

[ This Message was edited by: Pakhos on 2009-08-20 00:07 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023717 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR