No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +21.9 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Paypal is lower than atmospheric pressure
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author Paypal is lower than atmospheric pressure
Ham&Swiss
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-10-15 17:23   
So if I chose the Non-Paypal method (I refuse to use them after some issues I had a year or 2 back), Does it still go through PayPal? or does it go directly through (in my case, VISA) the Credit Card company?

If this new system does require total Paypal usage, then, sorry, i'm out.

H&S

Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2009-10-15 17:41   
Quote:
On 2009-10-15 17:23, Ham&Swiss wrote:
So if I chose the Non-Paypal method (I refuse to use them after some issues I had a year or 2 back), Does it still go through PayPal? or does it go directly through (in my case, VISA) the Credit Card company?

If this new system does require total Paypal usage, then, sorry, i'm out.

H&S

Since we only have the option to use paypal as a option you will need to have a account there, so it go's trough PayPal.
Your CC company gets charged by PP and PP trancfers directly to Palestar.

PayPal has changed a lot in the past six years that i have known and used it. I don't Know what happend with you and PP ~two years ago but its one of the bestknown and better online international payment methodes/company.

ariicheri
Midshipman

Posted: 2009-10-15 20:05   
Quote:

On 2009-10-08 07:30, LAG wrote:
WARNING: DO NOT ALLOW AUTOMATED DEDUCTIONS FROM YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION... explanation to follow...

This is just a word of advice (familiar with the financial aspects of things). DO NOT ever give a business automated deductions from your financial institution because:

1) They take nearly 3 months to cancel (if that even happens)
2) The automated deductions may never stop (so do it manually)
3) If the transactions don't stop, you will have to cancel your account(s) and get a new account number (hint hint here). Hint reemphasized: If you don't cancel your account that is setup for auto-withdrawals, it's a bad thing. Long winded story about the US banking industry problems that they wont fix.

This applies to all transaction inclusive of real estate, paypal, mortgage companies, etc....

BTW... PayPal has done a good job compared to a lot of others! There are better and worse alternatives, though i'll leave that up to you to decide.

I have replaced my credit card account number ( 6254-0834-123I-DIOT) pay attention tot he IDIOT part at the end please... ...anyways, replaced my transaction memorobilia 3 times this year due to transactions with China and India. Take out of that what you will. My financial instution flagged it... ...then notified me. That's what I pay them for!

Paypal is respectable, so go for it!

My only question is when they ask for that initial $.01 USD deposite to establish the account, do they ever return the usage of those millions of customers contributing $.01USD? I've never seen anything returned while they use my $$... ...sounds like a phone call to Paypal waiting to happen?

[ This Message was edited by: LAG on 2009-10-08 08:19 ]

Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2009-10-16 03:13   
Quote:
On 2009-10-08 07:30, LAG wrote:
WARNING: DO NOT ALLOW AUTOMATED DEDUCTIONS FROM YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION... explanation to follow...

This applies to all transaction inclusive of real estate, paypal, mortgage companies, etc....

Must be a US thing.
EU laws are a little stricter.
Longest two times i have experienced with chargeback times where my Taxes and Paypal. Paypal takes 1 month to tell you that the recipient can't accept the payment.

A darn lot here is automated; and unlike a Credit card, we do everything Debit. So we have laws and organizations to make sjure you get yer money back.

deathblave
Marshal

Posted: 2009-10-18 04:37   
cause ds is now a paypal pay i will no longer be playing. Time to free up a little hard drive space been nice playing with u guys and il miss u have fun for me ..........

Email deathblave
TheHunter
Marshal

Posted: 2009-10-18 05:12   
instead of losing people deathblave can you explain whats wrong.

Goto the website of TheHunter
deathblave
Marshal

Posted: 2009-10-18 18:03   
i have always payed with prepayed creidt cards cuasue i do not have a bank account due to my out of state drivers lisence and paypal is also not convont for me so il just play something else then this sorry

Email deathblave
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.014429 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR